Sign in to follow this  
jeza

Aliens: Colonial Marines (At Last!)

"true sequel to James Camerson's classic Aliens."

GearBox came out with first real trailer of colonial marines today, been ages since we heard anything, looks like it'll be direct to the film, cannot wait for this, huge fan of aliens.

4 player coop through the campaign as well.

XwfIpVvWptw&

Plot:

Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe.

this must be awesome. can't wait.

Fixed ;)

Add one more alien fan here :) seen each part probably 50+ times... well, except third ;)

<--- ohhh gee, what is that in my avatar? <grin>

Love the movies, easily my favourite movies...Besides Resurrection of course. Definitely going to get this.

We were, I just hope we won't be dissapointed... based on this trailer, that is a big worry :)

Nice corridor shooter. Game goal is to get from one awesome cutscene to the next.

Still, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised :)

Thing I hate about game trailers is that they never show anything.

Nice corridor shooter. Game goal is to get from one awesome cutscene to the next.

Still, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised :)

What would you expect from an Alien game then?

lol .... yes agree, MUST be good ! ;)

Aliens - ALL TIME FAV MOVIE, EVER.

Fan-flipping-tastic. Been following this for ages, good to see something actually appears!

Goto 174.143.27.200 and type Father as login, gives a slightly longer "teaser".

Goto 174.143.27.200 and type Father as login, gives a slightly longer "teaser".

ah you cheeky xenomorph. nice find :)

I like the idea of following the story line, obviously from the trailer you go in after the marines in the movie did? But you'll see massive parts from the movie im sure, tbh as an alien gamemovie , and im huge fan, however i cant not but be excited and expect something great, then again i said that about avp 2010, which to be honest somehow i managed to love lol. LV42 FrayersProspect ect, looks like they captured the feeling really well.

Edit: Gameplay at the end of that extended trailer.......looks very promising, even to the point that they look like the aliens from alien2 and not like the others from the other 3 films.

Edited by Jeza

Glad this is still on but.. i hope they fix those crappy resurection/avp style aliens, yuck :crazy: !!

FOV.

Screenshots I saw from the game doesn't foretell good - You can see FOV typical for (mostly tragic) console games. If this is what a game will look like You'll be not a prisionier of the ship\planet\whatever but of a bad game design, famous "binocular effect".

It can be seen on the extended trailer as well (just less) :( way to destroy (or at least damage) the game.

Been waiting sooo long.

Hope it's good on PC.

The last AVP was so meh.

Glad this is still on but.. i hope they fix those crappy resurection/avp style aliens, yuck :crazy: !!

This.

I like it.

But I swear to God if they pull the usual "let's-resurrect-every-line-from-the-original-even-when-unwarranted" shtick that a lot of these games and movies Terminator FUCK I'm going to mail my fist to that developer's home address.

Didn't see any smartguns, although I know they'll be in. :(

Edited by CameronMcDonald

Yah, it looks superb.

I love how the main guy has a 1911 at one point, at least you can go out in style with a touch of WW2 Nostalgia ;)

Yep, it is and as he said, they were aiming for a sequel to the film, so to a certain extent, I guess they had to compromise.

It still looks good and I like this move to Co-oP that we have seen of late. Dead Island was a f**king riot with friends.