Sign in to follow this  
Frenki

Kosovo Legend Mod WIP

A good portion of it is already in OA/A2.

AH-64

Predator UAV

A-10

T-55 BRDM-2

M60

M249

MP5

M16A2

M16A4

Stinger MANPAD

RPG-7

PK

SVD

AK47

Strela

DShK

and then here's the stuff they could try and get permission for.

F-14

F-16

Mig-29

Mig-21

SA-6

Pinzgauer

M80 BVP (Isn't Superrat working on one?)

SKS

RPD

Just like that,we will do that.And about M80 BVP Superrat gave it to me and i need to finish it(to change a texture routes model confing and cfg)

Guy's,i said there is no politic's this is just a good story wich i know good so i am using it to make a mod.If u continue like this i will ask moderators to delete or lock this thread!So let's just talk what do to whit mod.

Edited by General Frenky

The political crap in here stops right now.

And General Frenky, our rules about signatures are pretty clear. And yours doesn't look like:

The signature may be used to advertise your clan, fan-site or addons, but not as a billboard for flaming or opinion statements.

The political crap in here stops right now.

And General Frenky, our rules about signatures are pretty clear. And yours doesn't look like:

Thanks for deleting those political comments,thee will be no more of that..^^

@General Frenky your soldier models just like the standard Russian models, will there be any different models?

@General Frenky your soldier models just like the standard Russian models, will there be any different models?

Yes,this is just a first pictures to show what we are doing.We will make a new one,we need to change russian helmet to old JNA M59 helmet,there is lot of solider hwo were wearing baclavas or berrets so we will made them to change those,maybe there will be changes in ther vest...:D

I have great new's,we should finish M80 BVP apc and BTR 50 in few day's..:D

we need to change russian helmet to old JNA M59 helmet

Make sure that you put the red star on the front of the helmet! Red_star.gif

Make sure that you put the red star on the front of the helmet! Red_star.gif

No,JNA(Yogoslavian People Army to 1992) was wearing red star but VJ(Army of Yugoslavia from 1992 to 2003) didnt use star it wasnt been comunist army,they had something like this on their heads.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sr/1/18/Vj_kov.PNG 186 kB

But in 1998-1999(on wich date our mod is based) VJ troops in action used M97 "Mile Dragic" helmet wich look like this slem_M-97S_M-97P.jpg

Some solider did't wear it by their own will(in action becouse they think that they were more precise whiouth it),they were wearing scarf's on thir heads...I have a few pictures of this but i dont have it uploaded....:/

Edited by W0lle

People our team need some one who can put our models in game,someone who know how to make a cfg and all the stuff,if any one is interested send me PM or a mesage on my email pristinskikorpus@live.com

Only thing wich i want to show is the identic battles and real situation in that war.People form west never didnt know the truth about that war,they just lisent to the their media's in wich they oly heard that we are killer and that NATO destroyed our army.The trut is sommething different.Nato causses only a 2% losses to tehniques and 0.2% in man power to the 3rd army wich was on Kosovo.KLA in fight with Serbian forces lossed about 15 000 man's and no one talking about that so we want to show that.

Ok, Im gonna have to be brutally honest here, and I am probably about to break 1500 regs here but here goes nothing. As an Albanian that lived through the war, I remember how bad it was. I have high hopes for this mod. I wish you don't make it into political propagandistic rubbish. This has the chance to be a good mod. If you make it lopsided towards the Serb's then its gonna be far from an accurate representation of what happened. I dont want to go into details about what happened but if you want to argue, do PM me. You have a chance to make a difference in the ArmA community. Just, be truthful about what happened. I do know that the TV was very very biased towards the West, but also, your pro Milosevic channels were very wrong as well. But, going back on topic, good luck with the mod! :D Veliki Pozz.

I was wondering how is it going with modding?

me too!

Nice that you guys think digging up a 2 year old thread is usefull cause you want to know the current status of this project.

Let me give you a simple hint, the rest you can try to figure out yourself:

Posted @Aug 5 2011

Time to lock this.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, Private Message the thread starter or mod leader to ask.