Sign in to follow this  
rizuhbull

Need Players For Walkthrough!

Instead of creating a walkthrough/guide by myself, I've decided to see if anyone in the community would like to join me in this project. Your in-game character and voice will be recorded with details below.

What is it?: A Guide/walkthrough/Let's Play(or any other synonym you wanna use) of the Arma 2 campaign(s) for use on Gameanyone.com. This may be Arma 2's, Operation Arrowhead's, British Forces', and/or the PMC's campaign.

When is it?: Unknown at this time.

What will I need?: A copy of the game, obviously. Teamspeak 3. A decent sounding mic. And the ability to be fairly organized. I'm not looking to run an overly anal group of people, but you need to be able to listen and give commands as well as being respectful.

Will any mods be used?: Not likely, but ACE if anything.

If you'd like to offer even more support of this venture besides just playing with us, I could certainly use a good host player and additional cameramen.

So If you're interested in joining up with a ragtag group for some co-op fun while helping others, post your information below or send me a pm.

Questions, comments, & suggestions welcome.

Steam- "jayriot_" or "Rizuhbull"

Edited by rizuhbull

I don't see how this would work, the majority of the arma 2 co community plays custom missions and you said no mods but ace.

Nah, there are plenty of missions for vanilla arma2. I rarely use mods and have plenty. I'm totally willing to do this. I can already think of one or two campaigns :)

Nah, there are plenty of missions for vanilla arma2. I rarely use mods and have plenty. I'm totally willing to do this. I can already think of one or two campaigns :)

Great to hear. If doing the vanilla campaign(s) goes well, we could certainly do custom campaigns/missions.

Yea it will probably just take me a few takes to actually complete some parts. How about doing co-op walkthroughs for ones that support it? Since it's the exact same thing it would work, and it could get done faster... Thoughts?

Yea it will probably just take me a few takes to actually complete some parts. How about doing co-op walkthroughs for ones that support it? Since it's the exact same thing it would work, and it could get done faster... Thoughts?

What do you mean?

I mean we play through the campaign co-op and one films...

I mean we play through the campaign co-op and one films...

The cameraman will also be playing. The more people I get willing to record from their point of view the better.

Ah, gotcha, that's what you meant from the beginning. Even better! When do you plan on doing it?

Ah, gotcha, that's what you meant from the beginning. Even better! When do you plan on doing it?

As soon as I get at least three other players who're in. So far I only have you and a bunch of maybes. Do you have a steam ID? If you know anyone who'd be willing to help out, they're more than welcome.

What time zone are you in? Do you have any specific times during the week that you intend to play? I could do with a little more organized Arma2 gaming outside of my usual weekly stuff. :)

Im in if you need a hand.

Pm me

Rgds

Lok

What time zone are you in? Do you have any specific times during the week that you intend to play? I could do with a little more organized Arma2 gaming outside of my usual weekly stuff. :)

EST. Probably evening. 3-10pm I'm free. I'll pm you

not sure if this is still open, but i am down to play vanilla ArmA 2 as well, I am a bit new to the game. my steam ID is the same as my forum name, hit me up.