Sign in to follow this  
SGT_2AD

Asymmetric Warfare Group

awg_logo-2.png

"Asymmetric warfare is war between belligerents whose relative military power differs significantly, or whose strategy or tactics differ significantly." - Wikipedia

Asymmetric Warfare Group is looking for personnel for ArmA 2: Combined Ops unit, and up coming ArmA III. Persons should be wanting to play using tactical realism. We currently are looking for an intitial 9 to 18 members, to form 1 to 2 Infantry Squads. Beginners with a desire to play and learn are welcomed! Of course Active and Non-active military are always welcomed.

Requirements:

ArmA II: Combined Ops

Must be 17 years or older

Located in the United States for Time Zone/Ping purposes.

Working Headset

Teamspeak 3

Our website is Asymmetric Warfare Group

Game Server: Asymmetric Warfare Group (24 slots)

TS3 Server Address: 75.102.38.7:10006

Thanks!

Blackheart Six

Edited by SGT_2AD

awg_logo-2.png

Asymmetric Warfare Group will be conducting an "Open House" recruiting session, on Friday, June 10th, 2011 at 1800HRS(ROMEO), until ~2400HRS(ROMEO).

This is not "Try outs". This is an open house for anyone to come play and check us out.

I will be in the server lobby starting at 1730HRS(ROMEO). Mission briefing will start at 1800HRS.

To make the game more accessible, we've dropped ACE and ACRE at this time. We will be running a A2 Domination West Revive map.

Players still need a working headset and Teamspeak 3.

Filter on "Asymmetric" and you should find our server.

Thanks!

Blackheart Six (SGT_2AD)

Register at Asymmetric Warfare Group

Edited by SGT_2AD

m8, well you can say i have a large taster of military expieriance in a british organisation called army cadet force, bit like military school if your american, i realy want a realism clan to join. BUT im 14 :/ could you just considor