Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

Attidude of many forum members regarding Arma 3

To be honest I did not read a single thread in the A3 forums (except this one, the first post at least), I guess I did not miss a thing?

I really cant imagine anyone doing that, and if you are doing it.........why don't you join Armaholic and be a newsposter? You seem to be unable to use your time in a usefull way anyway!

;)

To be honest though i do wanna see great things with this game and i think the people moaning are doing so because they mainly care about this game and bohemia! I wanna see great things and want the game to do really well! Some do just moan cause they can but others do have a passion for BIS and their work!

Did you just call me a son of a bitch?

Haaaaaah!:p

I think its out of love that people do it... I've made a few posts and then re-read it (After posting... One I even managed to accidentaly insult the great modding community) and thought oh dear god why did I do that... All though there are some people who are just posting total shite just to post.

Its like a really poorly laid out sitcom..

Sorry but...

The Arma 3 forum is full of threads and posts containing lamentations, grumbling and people decrying every single details of the (RECENTLY announced) game that do not conform with their wishes and imagination...

Here here!!

I agree with your post. I too am over the poo pooing. BUT in retrospect I "try" keep an open mind. Most people are simply stating their opinions, though may be perceived as complaining, it does and always will generate constructive discussion about a certain element in the game they think is distracting. The devs may be able to make some sense of it, but leave it to the moderators to decide what belongs and what doesn't on the forum....

like your ranting about other peoples ranting. plop!

how can anyone complain about anything so far? lol.. we have really no info to bitch over. These days I guess a sentence is enough for people to analyze like CIA code breakers and fight over in forums endlessly.

Agreed. If ppl dont want to read others' wishes, dont click on the threads.

Defunkt put it best:

In my opinion, threads that contain ALL CAPS, multiple !!!!s or ????s or the words "for gods sake!" or similar in the title should be deleted on sight.

It's official, then. God plays ArmA.

And one more little thing:

Surely I also have my wishes for Arma 3 but there is only one thing I would expect from BI: A bug free campaign - that is all.

:D see even you cant help it :p

And yet you do it too... let them make the damn game first then you can all complain about your campaign.

Your post reminds me a little bit of this (linky) - sorry...

But seriously, I think that it's obvious that by saying that I expect a bug free campaign or game I'm not moaning. I'd say there is a tiny difference, no?

I just want what you also said. I want them to make the game. And as good as possible. The details (which is where some people get cocky) are not of highest priority, I have trust in BI that they will do it right.

To be honest I did not read a single thread in the A3 forums (except this one, the first post at least), I guess I did not miss a thing?

I really cant imagine anyone doing that, and if you are doing it.........why don't you join Armaholic and be a newsposter? You seem to be unable to use your time in a usefull way anyway!

;)

:D You won't believe it but I really thought, as I was writing: "You fool, why are you throwing away so much time!!" :D

I think its out of love that people do it...

Love... :eek: Now imagine if you show your love to your gf with such an attitude as some show here!! Poor girl...

EDIT:

:D see even you cant help it :p

Another one... Please read what I wrote to Mosh. :)

Edited by Undeceived

To be honest I have never seen a community that is so cocky and rude...

Clearly you've never visited CallofDuty.com :D

On the whole this community is epic

Seriously though, I completely agree. Arma 2 is great and Arma 3 will no doubt be even better.

If you've got criticism at least wait until you've actually played the game before you vomit your resentment all over the forum :D We've not even seen a gameplay trailer yet...

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

oh dear god why did I do that...

God without a capital? SCUM!!! :mad: You people just use this forum to spread your terrible terrible hate!!!

:D lol

Edited by SW1

PLEASE BIS, FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAKE A PROPER TEXTURE FOR THE FLIES IN THE WOODS!!!111!!!??!?!?!1111!11!??

No seriously, the topics are getting more ridiculous by the hour. People should realize this isn't COD nor BF at first, then they also should realize that the game will be modable, so what BIS don't do, the community will and also that BIS nor anybody from the community is here to listen to their moaning about the lack of GIANT FLYING SQUIDS WITH LASER EYES AND TITANIUM TENTACLES!!!

I hope the suggestions and requests keep coming in. I thought the submarine thread was hilarious. :D

Although agreed that those that demand should be shot on sight.

Edited by Daniel

I don't see the point of this thread. It annoys everyone to see some idiot post an idiotic idea, sure.

So what? Just ignore it and let the idiots have their threads.

Taking this comment in isolation:

If it annoys everyone, why should we let the idiots have their threads?

there is a report button, i tend to use it quite often myself

PLUS, you can really expect to have the same level of moderation in this mess, where a someguy post a new thread every 20 mins

Yeah all whingers and trolls have seemed to unite in this topic, which is a shame, but anyway good post, definitely worth stickying, OMG Y NO MAP LIKE WHERE I LIVE, I NOT YOUR CUSTOMER ANYMORE, haha just joking, but I do see a lot of people with these kind of posts.

yes... but i likes good filgth sims... :)

flashnews: A2/A3 are not flight sims, and never will be. Even if the flight part of the game gets an upgrade (coming from TOH most likely), you won't see the details available in FSX, Falcon or DCS, and i am sure you know it

...and to think, we only have 1 more year 12 months 365+ days of this. :eek:

Edited by SWAT_BigBear

flashnews: A2/A3 are not flight sims, and never will be. Even if the flight part of the game gets an upgrade (coming from TOH most likely), you won't see the details available in FSX, Falcon or DCS, and i am sure you know it

At least it should be decent to the point where it does actually take some form of skill to fly. The flight model as is is atrocious.

It takes some form of skill to fly well, that's the important part. How long can you go in a game without wasting a chopper? Minutes? Hours? Weeks? It's very easy for a new player to overcook a landing and clip a tree line, and at the same time it takes a lot of focus to land perfectly in a tight spot, often under fire, time and time again.

I expect the flight model will be improved, as it has with every previous BIS game, especially with ToH now in production.

But that's offtopic, we're supposed to be whining about the whiners aren't we?

Edited by Daniel

Funny how people wants more features, more content, better textures, ragdoll, bigger maps, advanced physics,...and in the same time they ask for that very same game not to be ressources hungry.

...uh...not so funny in fact...

Not only BIS develops the only infantry based milsim but they're also offering us the possibility to tune the game as we wish. Giving us (for free !) the tools to create everything we've ever desired.

ArmA is not only

but also

I will never say it loud enough but...

I love you BIS !

Thanks for your hard work and I wish you the best for the future :)