Sign in to follow this  
steelblood

Standard ARMA 2 ACE mod launch problems

Hi

I've just downloaded ace mod (Not using six updater or yomas addon sync because it will no longer be being updated will it so)

And i'm getting this error message EVERY time i try to launch it with the ACE mod addons

" Filex\ace\addons\settings\identities\CfgIdentites.hpp, line 1:/CfgIdentities.ACE_Original_Identity: Undefined base class 'Identity' "

Anybody know what the problem is and how to help :)

Thanks

Dan

His question is for ACE2 A2 standalone (seeing he refers to it not being on SU and not updated) and your links is to the topic for the OA version.

The A2 topic was locked so he does not have many places to go :)

No idea about your error, to long ago but you might want to read through the ACE2 for A2 thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=57776&highlight=Advanced+Combat+Enviroment

Unpack ACE for A2's @ACE\store\userconfig.tar into your arma2 folder, overwriting existing userconfig\ACE

You're really missing out on cool things though, might wanna consider picking up OA :)

I have got arrowhead don't worry ;) It's just my friends don't so i'm still making missions for us to play in Standard ARMA 2, ofcourse i've got OA --- PR IS ON IT SO ! :D

good evening,

I am receiving the exact same error as the original post, however,

I am running Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool with Arma 2 OA, as my server file,

And MSO as my mission, (although other missions give the same error as well)

this is my first attempt at using TADST, and I can get it to run a vanilla server, but not ace

I also attempted to set my identity through ace_clippi, with out success

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated