Sign in to follow this  
Myn

Buldozer: "Cannot load texture"

Hey guys,

Having a bit of an issue here, have been for a few days now, and although I've found a few threads from other people with the same issue, I haven't managed to find a solution.

What I have done:

I have created a model in Sketchup, assigned a few textures to it, exported from Sketchup in .fbx format, and imported to Oxygen2.

My issue:

When I import and go to Buldozer, I receive the message: "Cannot load texture vbs2\customer\vehicles\uav_test\uav\metal_rusted.jpg." (No prizes here for spotting the "vbs2" part to it, but I find these forums a bit quicker for troubleshooting :) )

I've been to P:\vbs2\customer\vehicles\uav_test\uav and metal_rusted.jpg is definitely there; I've tried putting it in a different folder, have assigned it manually through O2, but for the life of me I can't work out why this isn't working.

Any help would be thoroughly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Myn

Textures should be in TGA format, 24 bit uncompressed

They should also be a strick size. ^2

Same issue with .tga unfortunately, although it changes the file extension to .paa in the error message...

Thanks

Hey I have the same problem! When I try to load textures of a model, even ready made ones with the textures already in paa and assigned, it still refuses to load!

When you load the texture (in O2 right?), are you referencing P drive locations only?

You must only use P drive for all BIS Tools

Gnat;1940652']When you load the texture (in O2 right?)' date=' are you referencing P drive locations only?

You must only use P drive for all BIS Tools[/quote']

right.... so if the pbo was on my C drive then the textures would not load?

PBO ?

You can't open items within a PBO. You have to de-PBO then open the individual files.

When you de-PBO you get a folder. That folder needs to be moved into P drive.

Do not mess with the original PBO, leave it where it is.

No, the tools dont work well referencing any file outside of P drive.