Sign in to follow this  
Tom1

ARMA 3 needs a DevHeaven

Many threads that get started here asking for suggestions get flooded with many silly suggestions and also many god suggestions that may be overlooked. DevHeaven allows for each suggestion to be seperate from others and would be great for BIS to spy on and get some ideas.

Expect 100 features requests in 10 minutes. :p

I'd say those 10 minutes are pretty much past... where is iiiiit!??! :cool:

Should be pinned IMHO....

Arma-3 CIT makes it a whole lot more readable and less confusing, compared to all those wish-lists here....

I'd say those 10 minutes are pretty much past... where is iiiiit!??! :cool:

Haha knock 00 off my expectation. What the hell is wrong with you all? :confused:

Haha knock 00 off my expectation. What the hell is wrong with you all? :confused:

Arma3 is far from its release date and most of its actual features are not known yet, so there's not much point in making proper feature requests. Most of the so-called "wish lists" on this forum are really just questions about whether Arma3 will be better than Arma2 in a certain area.

Il make one tomorow, too tired now I'm off to bed :p

Il make one tomorow, too tired now I'm off to bed :p

We are still waiting :icon_twisted:

you shouldn't have been so obvious now :)

We are still waiting :icon_twisted:

Ah, so the devs are already watching it. Looks like it's open season for feature requests now. :D

Ah, so the devs are already watching it. Looks like it's open season for feature requests now. :D

Nuffin' said, nuffin' promised :icon_twisted:

Now it's the best time for requesting features. The game is in early stage and there is a lot of to-be-defined stuff.

Now it's the best time for requesting features. The game is in early stage and there is a lot of to-be-defined stuff.

You can always ask for things that are related to engine bugs that should be fixed..... :rolleyes: :yay:

LOLZ

Are these youtube clips vetted ? Mine hasnt appeared Edited by eddie247

crap!

So sorry I completely forgot about this, tried making one today but there is no option to make a new ticket.

I have a suggestion for a slightly improved (very similar wounds system) and also realistic body armour simulation.

Wounds just require couple tweaks, no major new features to spend hours working on getting the AI to be able to use properlly, and body armour should be reasonably simple too.

I also wouldn't mind posting a ticket on ammunition, while it is the future it isn't that far in the future and I assume there will still be more than one variation of the 5.56 used by then, even if in arma we have to make up the ammunition designations :D

Again, sorry for keeping you waiting, thanks for an awesome 10 years by the way devs, good luck on your current projects :)

/facepalm

Edited by Tom1