Sign in to follow this  

Sup,

well i decided to finally release these, they've been in development for a few months now and went through quite a lot. anyway, i'm lazy.. and everything below is taken directly from the readme.

As the title says, these guys are multicam SF. Yeah, for once I actually did some multicam units. Mainly because everyone stopped asking me to make them. So, take a hint douchebags. Anyway, there's six dudes that are modeled after US Army Special Forces ODA's. The units names (ala 18E, 18D etc.) are the MOS of the those guys. Don't like it? Tough shit. Oh, I added fourbackpacks that follow the ArmA2 backpack system thing in Operation Arrowhead. I'm sure later I'll have to remove them because of people who don't own Arrowhead, but oh well. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. The Communications Pack functions as a UAV pack, so yeah. Two replacement packs are included, one for regular and one for ACE. I don't care if the multicam swatch is out of date. You want good multicam units, how about you make them?

Credits:

Johannes - Base SF model from ArmA1 as well as the gear textures and models. He's pretty much a fucking beast. Hilarious in game moments, as well as motivational pictures, videos, and facebook posts got these done. He's thaaa shit.

Lennard - Updated my really old multicam swatch to that new stuff. It looks pro, thanks man.

CMCD - See those seam lines on the multicam? His fucking work. He originally used those seams on his 2005 US Infantry from ArmA1, they're the shit. So I used them on the multicam. He is easily the best ACU artist in the community.

DaSquade - The TC2002s that 3 of the 6 dudes are wearing are his work, as well as their corresponding textures. He also did the OpsCore helmet straps. The PVS14 NVG proxy is also his work. He's the shit.

Rhodsey - See the MOLLE partitions on the CIRAS, CamelBak, Big MOLLE pouch, and EMT pouch? His work. He's the shit. Thanks man.

Special Thanks:

AnimalMother92 - Loads of motivation, kept me going on these units when I didn't want to, and pushed for them to get done. He also wrote both replacement packs and the gear loadout configs. Thank god. Keeping my hopes and spirits up when the BIF is full of meta cunts.

Sif - Same as above, also had a random bit of snakeskin in there. lololol. Keeping my hopes and spirits up when the BIF is full of meta cunts.

To all the people in my thread, steam friends list, and 3rd Marine Division. They all helped me get this addon out to the public. And helped me get past the complete and pure douchery and stupidity of the BI Forums.

Known Bugs / Issues:

- For some reason, you cannot pick up the backpacks that I have made for these units if they are dropped. I think this has something to do with an ArmA2 update? This problem also exists in my 2005 US Infantry. If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks.

PBO explanations:

I figured I'd put this in here because, well someone's gonna get confused. I know it. Okay, so there's the main pbo and it's corresponding BISIGN file, that file is so happily named "bink_sf.pbo". Now, there are three replacement files, and each of these need a little explaining..

bink_sf_repl ; this will replace the VANILLA Delta Force guys.

bink_sf_repl_ace ; this will replce the ACE Delta Force guys.

bink_sf_repl_wep_ace ; this will replace the ACE Delta Force guys and give them sexy ACE loadouts (kudo's to AnimalMother).

Screenshots:

they're not the greatest, but they work right?

please note, some of the screenshots are of an outdated version.

Download:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14333

mirrors appreciated! thanks all..

Edited by Binkowski

Hurro Hurro.

I shall try these Mr.Binkowski.

Nice, now people can have good replacements for those Deltas.

Awesome work mate, now my rangers have some1 to work with :P

oh hei(nous) bink,

i not-iceicebaby-d wen i wuz beta testing these that they did not attend with/plus XM25 DIRECTIONAL FRAG LAUNCH or teh OICW nah i kids.

i probs shudn't mentsun this but i took down osama with 1 x OICW in EACH HANDS. he wuz whereing some kind of iranian battlesuit but i fyred mah 25mm OICWepon nades into hz exhaust vents causing a cascade tat dr freedman wud has been Proud Of.

Awesome work mate, now my rangers have some1 to work with :P

Exactly. :cool:

I'm getting this error:

cannot open object tf86_sealsacu\psv14.p3d

and I have the latest version of the TF86 SEALs addon installed :confused:

I'm getting this error:

cannot open object tf86_sealsacu\psv14.p3d

and I have the latest version of the TF86 SEALs addon installed :confused:

1. these aren't tf86 seals, for those, head to ardvarkdbs thread.

2. that error has nothing to do with my addon.

3. this error was never reported by any of my testers.

Guess ya need 1.57 to use the units? Iv try them out (as im using 1.54) and they dont replace the SF units nor do i see them anywhere.

Guess ya need 1.57 to use the units? Iv try them out (as im using 1.54) and they dont replace the SF units nor do i see them anywhere.

yes. 1.57 is required for these.

yes. 1.57 is required for these.

Ahh, hope the next patch update gets some issue done. Then ill give them an try:hm: Nice work on them though.

Issues? These aren't TF86 related whatsoever, 1.57 is required because of dirty pirates. You're not a pirate are you...? FPDR

Issues? These aren't TF86 related whatsoever, 1.57 is required because of dirty pirates. You're not a pirate are you...? FPDR

Lol so your saying Binkowski made this addon to rely on 1.57 cause of pirates? What you getting at here? Now your on some bs there Sif:wave-finger: Iv been using 1.54 cause of many issue with the other patches that did an number with the animations and so on.

Lol so your saying Binkowski made this addon to rely on 1.57 cause of pirates? What you getting at here? Now your on some bs there Sif:wave-finger: Iv been using 1.54 cause of many issue with the other patches that did an number with the animations and so on.

No bullshit, Animal Mother would easily back that up. I mean I would rather trust the word of a respected addon maker then just some random dude. :bigglasses:

No bullshit, Animal Mother would easily back that up. I mean I would rather trust the word of a respected addon maker then just some random dude. :bigglasses:

Wow, you got some issues saying some bs like that. Been with this community for an long time and would never do some bs like that, so ya need to stop with this bs. You straigh up saying i did not buy my game?

how about you both stop before this thread is locked? last i checked this is an addon release thread, not a discussion on piracy.

Well, I removed the TF86 SEALs addon and the error message doesn't come up anymore, so they're not compatible with each other which is understandable, definitely don't expect testers to test every addon versus potential conflicts.

how about you both stop before this thread is locked? last i checked this is an addon release thread, not a discussion on piracy.

True talk, just take it on point when this woday is putting words in peopls mouths, and saying i be in piracy bs! Now its the end of this talk!

Ah, excellent, they're out in the wild :D

Was a pleasure helping out with these Binko, top notch stuff.

Nice Work Bink !

The "Metallica" Sticker on the Backpack ar COOL. :p

Thank you for your release, I love these units.