Sign in to follow this  
mikerally

i hope they make bigger airport's

with double runway's and more bunkers and a flightline for the airplane's

These suggestions for ArmA 3 are getting more pointless by the hour.

BI's main focus should definitely be making bigger airports, that'll be ArmA 3's major selling point, on the back of the retail box in big 3D letters "WITH BIGGER AIRPORTS!!"

BI's main focus should definitely be making bigger airports, that'll be ArmA 3's major selling point, on the back of the retail box in big 3D letters "WITH BIGGER AIRPORTS!!"

your opinion blows

your opinion blows

I'm glad this forum is made up of such mature individuals.

your opinion blows

Actually enad made my day :)

this needs to be the best damn thread on the forum...

yo relax its just my oppinion! dont be such a narcist!

your opinion blows

One could think that after 4 infractions in the past for flame baiting or insulting other members you learnt your lessons.

Obviously you didn't, or you think the forum rules doesn't apply to you.

See you in 3 months, maybe this changes your mind.

While this seems not to be that importend, it would still be nice if the airports would be builded a little bit more bigger.

Longer runways, more space left and right of the runway to have enough room to land bigger planes like C-17 and B-52. Nice taxi routes, correct runway numbers, parking spaces and Soft/Hard Aircraft Shelters would be nice, too. Why? Because its simply realistic, easy to do and give something for us Flyboys:cool:

But its definitly a low priority wish.

While this seems not to be that importend, it would still be nice if the airports would be builded a little bit more bigger.

Longer runways, more space left and right of the runway to have enough room to land bigger planes like C-17 and B-52. Nice taxi routes, correct runway numbers, parking spaces and Soft/Hard Aircraft Shelters would be nice, too. Why? Because its simply realistic, easy to do and give something for us Flyboys:cool:

But its definitly a low priority wish.

Just joking of course, but i can see the realism in parking EDIT and using a fleet of b52 and c 17 on the same 500 km2 island :D

Edited by Uglyboy

Yes and a proper control tower so they check the air traffic. This would be an awesome addition in crowded servers like warfare.

I'd love to see a small civilian airport with enterable terminal :)

I'd love to see a small civilian airport with enterable terminal :)

That would be nice indeed, right now airports are just open fields with no cover, that would give more opportunity for mission makers

Just joking of course, but i can see the realism in parking EDIT and using a fleet of b52 and c 17 on the same 500 km2 island :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andersen_Air_Force_Base

That'd be perfect.

Of course what i'm expecting is a near 1:1 recreation of Lemnos' airport with a drizzle of BIS' artistic licence, so we shall see.

Just to make my point clear, do they bomb that same island with the plane that fly from there? ( that's what happens in arma, don't worry i know the stupidity of my point ;) ) On topic, there will be plenty of runways on lemnos i'm sure ;)

Heh, yeah I get what you mean. But if they add any outlying islands way off the coast...

It remains to be seen if BIS do add further airports to Lemnos. They might want to stick to the satellite map, or they could add their own as with Chernarus (probably). They could always have outlying airbases for gameplay's sake, similar to the Sahrani setup.

Would be nice.

Here at BIS forums this is what we do

HOPE

HOPE

HOPE

HOPE

HOPE

HOPE

HOPE

HOPE

HOPE

HOPE

DOPE

with double runway's and more bunkers and a flightline for the airplane's

Heh, yeah I get what you mean. But if they add any outlying islands way off the coast...

I’m not bothered about this, even though I only play warfare. But…

The most likely place for a large runway in-game (which IMO is not going to happen) is here:

angoq.png

ang2o.png

ang3.png

A little enterable terminal would be cool. Good place to set up defensive positions...at least until the tanks come rolling in....

I hope there will be more than one airport on Lemnos...

I hope there will be more than one airport on Lemnos...

Take a look on google earth, I think there is only one from where I have looked

Edited by ArmAriffic

They could always add more. Creative license. :)

I dont know if they might put a second island that is a lot smaller around Lemnos, who knows? :)