Sign in to follow this  
Dibuk

They better have female soldiers...

Would you like to see women in ArmA 3?  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see women in ArmA 3?

• I would like to see female combat units for each/certain military faction(s)
    • I would prefer only civilian female characters, but with full combat animations/capability
    • I wouldn't mind seeing civilian female characters, but don't care/prefer if they are combat capable
    • I would prefer to see no female characters in ArmA 3 (downgrade from ArmA 2)

i prefer good looking grils rather than the ones that use to play games :p

Those two attributes aren't mutually exclusive. ;)

Mine (occasionally) plays Left 4 Dead 2 with me. Can anyone beat that? :D

We also used to play UT2004 and UT3 together, back in the day.

While we're romping through offtopic land, I once tried to introduce her to Steal the Car from CWC. I warned her to be cautious. She scoffed, ran around the corner, and was promptly shot by the Soviet rifleman standing across the square.

She then said "Can we play something fun now?" That was the last time she ever touched a BIS title. :p

If we were to have women, are they going to be realistic models of the average female soldier?

52942.jpg

Iran.jpg

or what we all dream of seeing in our units? ;)

lance_corporal_katrina_hodge_-_combat_barbie.jpg

female-soldiers-2844.jpg

Edited by Sky999

i prefer good looking grils rather than the ones that use to play games

My friend happens to be good looking and has fun slashing up Locust in Gears of War in co-op...

I'm trying for 3 year now to persuade my girlfriend to go for some shooting with me on the range...will have camera with me the day it happens.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

If we were to have women, are they going to be realistic models of the average female soldier?

or what we all dream of seeing in our units? ;)

that's propaganda material, no actual real life footage.

I'm trying for 3 year now to persuade my girlfriend to go for some shooting with me on the range...will have camera with me the day it happens.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

that's propaganda material, no actual real life footage.

Which ones? The above two are real, the British soldier won Miss England, and as for the other Finnish girl...I simply don't know.

I think this is a terrible idea. The thought of female soldiers in the field is absurd. They are a danger to other soldiers; thus they are not combat effective.

@DieterWeber, as far as "in the field" is concerned, you talking about infantry or simply "in theater"? I agree, maybe not female soldiers as in infantry, but you could have female units. And, besides, if that doesn't fall through, players will surely have female civilians that they could give weapons...

Which ones? The above two are real, the British soldier won Miss England, and as for the other Finnish girl...I simply don't know.
As I said...pictures made for propaganda use.

As I said...pictures made for propaganda use.

I'm pretty sure the first one isn't for proaganda use...

Also the Miss England girl is an actual soldier. ;)

YouTube footage, or it did not happen!

Women wil not be in ArmA 3 as soldier because the animations are too difficult to master.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iqYznDU1gY&feature=related

Or simply introduce a 50% aim penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzOLEoko6o&feature=related

Give me some footage of a female SOLDIER at a firing range rather than civilians who appear to have never held a firearm before, there is a big difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD-KaUl_olo&feature=related

Edited by NodUnit

Give me some footage of a female SOLDIER at a firing range rather than civilians who appear to have never held a firearm before, there is a big difference.

Indeed. The phallocratic level of this topic has reached its best, given the fact that the question isn't if the women can go in the Army but if they should be included in ArmA3.

Edited by ProfTournesol

I duno, why does one of those pictures remind me of Revy from Black Lagoon? (crap crap so off topic gotta get self back in line)

I'm pretty sure the first one isn't for proaganda use...

Also the Miss England girl is an actual soldier. ;)

Thats the propagande don't you see...? Propaganda does not mean a Lie. It's the usage of a nice truth to hide a ugly truth behind it. That's the way Propaganda works.

I foresee some nudity mods being developed if this is the case...

yeah! for the 2-3 only girls in the entire Arma community...

Implying that im not a girl, im a 30 year old male with a girlfriend named johanna...

Don´t know why i picked this shitty nickname...

so there is only 1-2 girls left

As I said...it's just a few guys with female names as nicks.

Girls playing Shooters is a urban legend..I only knkew one once but she gave it up after completing school.

Girls have no time for gaming. Either they do household or are busy with academic careers.

Rule #30, you don't exist.

but then consider Rule #20...

EDIT:

Implying that im not a girl, im a 30 year old male with a girlfriend named johanna...

Don´t know why i picked this shitty nickname...

so there is only 1-2 girls left

Yeah this is actually more common than it sounds, guys pretending to be girls for reasons only a deity could know...so forgive us if we (or I as it may be since i'm relatively new on the boards (not new to arma though :P)) if we don't believe it at first :D

Edited by Innomadic