Sign in to follow this  
(st6)predator

Who are the Allies ?

We all asked ourselve : "Who will be the future Enemies in Arma 3" ?

But there is a second Question :

"Who are the Allies" ?

There was talk of NATO, but which Countries represent NATO in Arma 3 ?

We know there is the USA and perhaps the Israelis (IDF).

Who else is fighting Side by Side with the USA ?

What do you think?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

The UK definitely, seeing as the ARG hinted at Scott Miller being SBS and the HMS Astute clearly revealed in one of the first "hacks".

Psst, it could be any of the Astutes, even a made up one. But i'm more leaning towards Gaddafi.

I really hope a EU or at least European country (other than the United Kingdom) will be represented. A country like France, Germany, Poland, Turkey or the more obvious: Czech Republic.

Most games which contain anything NATO usually only have the US and/or UK armed forces.

Israël, although politically sensitive to some, is a very original choice. And due to it's politically sensitive position and originality it might actually make ArmA 3 sell relatively very good.

But since NATO is such a vast and comprehensive organisation (probably even more so in the future), there simply are too many options. But Germany will always do good.

Edited by SgtH3nry3

I really hope a EU or at least European country (other than the United Kingdom) will be represented. A country like France, Germany, Poland, Turkey or the more obvious: Czech Republic.

Most games which contain anything NATO usually only have the US and/or UK armed forces.

Israël, although politically sensitive to some, is a very original choice. And due to it's politically sensitive position and originality it might actually make ArmA 3 sell relatively very good.

But since NATO is such a vast and comprehensive organisation (probably even more so in the future), there simply are too many options. But Germany will always do good.

Turkey is Europian?

Turkey is in NATO. And is one of the NATO nations closest to Lemnos. Their inclusion would make sense.

Turkey is in NATO. And is one of the NATO nations closest to Lemnos. Their inclusion would make sense.

greece has lemnos lol and is in nato lol

colonel blake and his NATO forces (in guba's accent)

Turkey is Europian?
Partially European. The borders of Europe are not really clear and just arbitrarily made up. I consider the Southern Caucasus also as European.

In any case, Turkey is a unique country politically, geographically and military, which gives unique options. They also have the 2nd largest standing armed forces and are the most powerful in the Middle East region.

I'm not Turkish or islamic, but I'd love to see Turkish forces. Simply because they are overlooked. I also hope, considering the fact the war is fought in Greek territory, that Greek armed forces are also playable. But I'd love to see German, Polish and French forces as much. But being the Dutchman I am, Dutch and Belgian armed forces (expeditionary as they are) would make me really happy.

One thing is sure. Europe is Europe. The involvement of the United States should obviously play a huge role, but Europe(an Union and partners) as potential superpower cannot be overlooked. Also NATO doctrine dictates that when shit hits the fan within any NATO country, the whole club must support.

Enough arguments I guess.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

I hope that, when certain NATO countries other than the US and UK are included, will speak both their native tongue (be it German, Polish, Czech, French) and (NATO STANAG) English/French.

Edited by SgtH3nry3

Hey Guys Isreal helps Greece after the problem with the Blue Marmara on the International Sea´s or whatever,Turkey and Greece can only Fight on Lemnos ,because Turkey and Greece always Fight in the History and now with his f-16´s ,but look at this ,Turkey has make his MBT,http://www.trdefence.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/altay-mbt.png,

thats means Greece-Turkish War,Russia helps a little bit Turkey or Greece and Isreal helps to the Greece and America is Neutral and send his troops for looking that anything goes Good ,In Europe has Turkey,USA and Russia over 500.000 Soldiers (an EU but in the near Future Experts say that EU dont more Exist (the Union) and Turkey was before the Ottoman Empire,and he was Sick man of Europe,no is the Sick man of Europe dont more Sick ,now he is Ready for some Retributive justice and Revenge for all that Betrayal´s him,and that´s a many Country´s and the of WW1 was the biggest Battle Gallipoli not Verdun!!!

(SRY FOR MY ENGLISH THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION !!! BUT MANY EXPERTS HAS THE SAME IDEA,READ THE NEWS ABOUT TURKEY DONT THINK THE TURKS ARE ARABS OR WHATEVER ).

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

I want too See are Greece-Turkish War in Arma 3,

You think why i think that ,i can answer you the Reason !!!

Greece is too Important For Europe ,u see Greece on the Financial Crisis and Europe helps them , Turkey and Greece Buy Weapons and Produce ,Greece become Weapons from Europe ,America and Russia and Isreal and Turkey too and make his own Weapon !!!

But on the Picture we Can See Greece is a Part of the War,but the War dont must on Lemnos can go to Cyprus !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_dispute

(Sry for my english )

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

But the Importan think is ,what´s the Optimal Pc System for Arma 3 ,

my System :

1832146.png

I think they Announced Arma 3 Early for say the Arma 2 Player´s ,dont buy shit ,Saving your Money and buy good Hardware ,AMD Bulldozer and i9 .

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Turkey is Europian?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

Turkey is more then European !!!

From Turkey Coming the first female combat pilot

and EU say´s the turkish Peoples are ignorant etc.

I live too in EU,they dont wants the Turks in Europe ,EU or i can say France,UK & Co. wants to make again the Treaty of Sèvres and cannot Accept that they have become a Ottoman/Turkish Slap,that was a Cold one and wants to become this time the Hot One .

I am assuming that the USA will already be present. As with most conflicts NATO is or was involved in, the USA has one of the largest forces fighting in the conflict.

I am assuming that the USA will already be present. As with most conflicts NATO is or was involved in, the USA has one of the largest forces fighting in the conflict.

Yes ! Thats what we know.

But which Armies we will see, beside the U.S. Army ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

From Turkey Coming the first female combat pilot.

Nope. There were female Russian pilots in combat in WW1, long before Sabiha Gokcen became an aviator.

Several women pilots are known from the First World War. Princess Eugenie M. Shakovskaya was assigned duty as an artillery and reconnaissance pilot, having volunteered for the Imperial Russian Air Service in 1914 (one of the world’s first female military aviators) and flew missions with the 26th Corps Air Squadron in 1917 for nine months. Because of her connections to the Imperial family she was demobilized after the October Revolution. Lyubov A. Golanchikova was a test pilot, contributed her airplane to the Czarist armies; Helen P. Samsonova was assigned to the 5th Corps Air Squadron as a reconnaissance pilot. And in 1915, Nedeshda Degtereva had the distinction of being the first woman pilot to be wounded in combat while on a reconnaissance mission over the Austrian front in Galicia.
The Soviet Union was the first nation to allow women pilots to fly combat missions. These regiments flew a combined total of more than 30,000 combat sorties, produced at least thirty Heroes of the Soviet Union, and included at least two fighter aces. This military unit was initially called Aviation Group 122 while the three regiments received training. After their training, the three regiments received their formal designations as the 586th Fighter Aviation Regiment, the 46th Taman Guards Night Bomber Aviation Regiment and the 125th Guards Bomber Aviation Regiment.
Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Israeli positions are overrun by an unidentified enemy, Turkey gets bombed to hell, surviving Israeli units fall back into friendly NATO territory through Turkey without the need for visas. :D

Excellent.

One thing is sure. Europe is Europe. The involvement of the United States should obviously play a huge role, but Europe(an Union and partners) as potential superpower cannot be overlooked.

This could be a great idea. I like the idea that the EU could have an armed force, it would allow BIS to go a bit wild with equipment. The F2000 could actually have some basis for being in the game as the EU's standard assault rifle (not that it would be the best choice in real life). If BIS want to experiment and spice things up with new kit, why not add a faction that could, theoretically, exist and use equipment that currently could be used by that faction?

I do get bored with the American, Russian, American, British, American, fictional-Russian based faction, American, insurgent and American domination when it comes to appearances in games. I'm not saying that they need to be replaced but at least trying something new along side them would add a needed refreshment to the game. Just imagine the difference going into your first missions (before the mods have been ported) with your online group with a highly modelled European and an AUG A3, MG3, Boxer APC and Lynx Wildcat rather than the standard highly modelled American with a M16, M240, Striker and Huey. It wouldn't stop you from wanting your standard kit back but it would be a lot fresher.

Also I think a theoretical EU army could give BIS less of a quandary about which particular European nations to add and would placate a lot of people all at the same time.

Edited by Prydain

This could be a great idea. I like the idea that the EU could have an armed force, it would allow BIS to go a bit wild with equipment. The F2000 could actually have some basis for being in the game as the EU's standard assault rifle (not that it would be the best choice in real life). If BIS want to experiment and spice things up with new kit, why not add a faction that could, theoretically, exist and use equipment that currently could be used by that faction?

I do get bored with the American, Russian, American, British, American, fictional-Russian based faction, American, insurgent and American domination when it comes to appearances in games. I'm not saying that they need to be replaced but at least trying something new along side them would add a needed refreshment to the game. Just imagine the difference going into your first missions (before the mods have been ported) with your online group with a highly modelled European and an AUG A3, MG3, Boxer APC and Lynx Wildcat rather than the standard highly modelled American with a M16, M240, Striker and Huey. It wouldn't stop you from wanting your standard kit back but it would be a lot fresher.

Also I think a theoretical EU army could give BIS less of a quandary about which particular European nations to add and would placate a lot of people all at the same time.

This.

I'd love to see Leopard 2 MBTs, LeClerc MBTs, MITÃœP Altay MBTs, Eurofighters, Eurocopters, Airbus transports, MB G-Wagens, Land Rovers, Tatra's maybe even some Yugoslavian equipment like the M-84 Degman.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

This.

I'd love to see Leopard 2 MBTs, LeClerc MBTs, MITÃœP Altay MBTs, Eurofighters, Eurocopters, Airbus transports, MB G-Wagens, Land Rovers, Tatra's maybe even some Yugoslavian equipment like the M-84 Degman.

It's original and more fun considering the diversity of equipment of all EU members.

I hope that Germany once again plays a Role.

This Time Germany should be complete.

I'm talk about :

Air Force, Army, Navy and Special Forces (KSK)

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

I think we should get the ability to drink milkshakes and use the shower. Also, I want the campaign to involve waiting for further orders and repairing Humvees for ten hours in a row.

Or, we could let the developers do their job, and then the modders can take it from there. I mean, if BIS decides to include every army the community requests, the release date's going from 2012 to 2102, BIS will most likely go bankrupt, and the system requirements will necessitate the LHC to operate it decently.

No offense intended to anybody who sees this post as harsh.

Turkey is Europian?

Not only are they in NATO but their inclusion in the EU is in discussion.

I believe that the African army should be included. Most Africans on this forum would agree with me.

I think the Army of Idiots will be included and you will be the Supreme Commander.

Most Idiots on this Forum would agree with me.:D:D