Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

Women clothes? Here we go again...

Hmmm, curious amount of Russian equipment there.

Maybe it's those russian PMC.

Somewhere out there is a dev explicitly saying that there is no Russian PMC in Arma 3, just the "Raven" logo...

Oh, and anything juicy in this that we didn't already see from that earlier extended list?

Yes, with big hairy chests or which pokes out from around the swimsuit and legs that would make bigfoot mistake them for his kin.

Russian PMCs wearing women's clothes?

I was talking about the russians things not the women (I shouldn't quote the complete message).

Where are the "legacy" weapons and vehicles?

Probably not the final list anyway.

Hello guys,

I am just wondering if there is an action for deploying Bipod while prone like in BF3 (in BF3 when you deploy your weapons bipod on any object or on the ground, the weapon become like stationary weapon, same as in the real life), to increase the accuracy. Is there any similar action in ARMA3. Because I was looking every where in the web to confirm that, but no luck on that. tell me please !?

I know that if you change your condition like standing or crouching, it will change your accuracy.

I'm waiting your reply, cheers.

No there is no action for deploying a bipod, it's just aesthetics. Mods (ACE) have allowed the used of deploying bipods, but not via animation, just by increasing accuracy by minimising recoil.

;2365060']No there is no action for deploying a bipod' date=' it's just aesthetics. Mods (ACE) have allowed the used of deploying bipods, but not via animation, just by increasing accuracy by minimising recoil.[/quote']

Thank you very much for the fast reply. Do you think it's going to be in the final version of the game. just to share with you. deploying Bipod action in BF3 one of the thinks which motivated me to buy the game. After I bought BF3 premium edition, I found it stupid game, that's why I'm looking how realistic is ARMA 3 than I'll buy it supporter edition !!!

cheers.

Yeah, it was a neat feature, I even created a video just to show it when I had access to BF3 alpha. Whether it will be in the game in vanilla state no one can say, though one of the pr devs has expressed his desire to have it in there.

Personally I'd rather it be like RO2's bipod deployment system rather then BF3's.

I agree with you RO2 is awesome, I hope that awesomeness of RO2 will be in ARMA3 or better !, other wise devs most not attach bipod to any gun if it's useless (for good looking only) XD, I don't like dead good looking things.

I hope if bipod was included in ARMA3, it will be deployable.

Deploying weapons (proper bipod use) is the highest voted feature request (and second highest voted ticket overall) on the tracker: link.

Hopefully the devs will see that as sufficient reason to implement it. :)

Deploying weapons (proper bipod use) is the highest voted feature request (and second highest voted ticket overall) on the tracker: link.

Hopefully the devs will see that as sufficient reason to implement it. :)

Great news dude, thanks for shareing, I hope it will be in the near future.

Here are some of the scopes and sights that we currently don't have in the Alpha.

The pics are from the inventory UI:

ACOG

Burris Micro Reddot

COWS- No idea

DCL- B.E. Meyers DCL

MRD- Micro red dot

Nightstalker - Night vision prob, no idea who makes it in real life

NVS Looks like a NV version of the ARCO

Pitbull- IOR Pitbull

Sniper

SRS- Trojicon SRS

TWS- Thermal

May seem odd but the names in credits are no longer the first 200 but 2500.

@ maionaze : Ooooooooooohhh.

Hm... they removed the animation :(