Changed the font to impact

Changed the footer

Cant say I didn't warn'ya

List updated:

Merged the game engine and game features lists

Changed the font to impact

Changed the footer

Cant say I didn't warn'ya

all 3 things sucks, its unreadable, please change it.

+ you need to remove 3 "confirmed" features since BIS confirmed that they have been cancelled or postponed

3D editor (cancelled)

TOH flight model (cancelled)

underground structures (postponed, maybe cancelled)

it's not cancelled. The problem is, the current stage of development is very problematic regarding feature promises as the focus and effort is going into providing a solid base for all these possible features. That is why Ivan says "No comment". He currently does not know how ressource heavy certain tasks could turn out or how development might change in future, so saying it this way is the most thought out answer.

Once the basics are available, it will be much easier to talk about those things.

Please understand that things are much more complex than how they might appear at first glance.

all 3 things sucks, its unreadable, please change it.

I'm not changing it to it's previous format until I get an apology gift basket from the mod's for letting that other thread open...

+ you need to remove 3 "confirmed" features since BIS confirmed that they have been cancelled or postponed

3D editor (cancelled)

underground structures (postponed, maybe cancelled)

The 3'd editor was already off the list.

What Pure said.

The underground structures were from the beginning on the dev wishlist and nenver on the main list.

I'm not changing it to it's previous format until I get an apology gift basket from the mod's for letting that other thread open...

About which thread are you talking about? (I didn't follow the news for the last week)

About which thread are you talking about? (I didn't follow the news for the last week)

THIS thing.

I am confused as to why you are so upset about that thread? I don't mean to be offensive, but you seem to be reacting in a bit of a... immature fashion don't you think? What exactly am I missing that is so bad about that thread? The work you've done on this thread is wonderful, I don't think you should let some petty complainers ruin it...

I am confused as to why you are so upset about that thread? I don't mean to be offensive, but you seem to be reacting in a bit of a... immature fashion don't you think? What exactly am I missing that is so bad about that thread? The work you've done on this thread is wonderful, I don't think you should let some petty complainers ruin it...

What's the point of discussing features in another thread that is not mine...

OK seriously...nobody? Max? Fox? I'm on a roll here.

What's the point of discussing features in another thread that is not mine...

OK seriously...nobody? Max? Fox? I'm on a roll here.

Don't fret, that thread was started by a person, who had drank too much coffee. I'm making sure, his detox goes nicely, check out the latest posts.

Kvaliti was self-made,

regards. 41607_260176324071994_1849215796_q.jpg

Could someone please start another thread since the OP for this one is being obtuse?

Can anyone confirm, whether weapons will have their own ragdolls? A bullpup rifle laying upright against its mag and grip at 14:00,

Would be great see rifles falling independently upon a kill. :)

Can anyone confirm, whether weapons will have their own ragdolls? A bullpup rifle laying upright against its mag and grip at 14:00,

Would be great see rifles falling independently upon a kill. :)

Well i think the weapons have ragdoll already , since a long time ago - you could see a ragdoll weapon when he was testing a grenade or showing the ragdoll from the roof

Could someone please start another thread since the OP for this one is being obtuse?

Seeing how I did not get smacked over the head by the mods I assume there are others here who saw through the lines of what I was doing, but for the rest allow me to quote myself.

+

You might wanna take an extra good look at this post. There might be some underlying messages.

Oh yeah and I changed the first post to it's old format... whoever designed Impact was a sick sick person...

Well i think the weapons have ragdoll already , since a long time ago - you could see a ragdoll weapon when he was testing a grenade or showing the ragdoll from the roof

Would a real ragdoll create two new loot points on a kill, i.e. character gets shot on the edge of a cliff/guard tower, drops dead, but the weapon goes over the edge/over the raillings and keeps tumbling down until finding a rest spot? :)

Can anyone confirm, whether weapons will have their own ragdolls?

How the hell can weapon have ragdoll animation?

Unless you mean THIS weapon;)

How the hell can weapon have ragdoll animation?

Unless you mean THIS weapon;)

LOOOL.

Well, ragdolls are a concept: the skull on the ragdoll characters doesn't deform (animate) in any way, but that doesn't prevent it from rolling downhill, if it becomes detached from the body. :) I suppose a "rigid body" definition would fit better here.

I'm fairly sure one of the earliest videos showed a dying soldier dropping his weapon during the ragdoll anim - and the weapon then came to rest on top of the thin edge of a balcony railing.

I'm fairly sure one of the earliest videos showed a dying soldier dropping his weapon during the ragdoll anim - and the weapon then came to rest on top of the thin edge of a balcony railing.

One of the first screenshots that showed an Iranian soldier being thrown by a blast had if I am not mistaken his weapon clearly separated from his hands , so as a separate object, why wouldn't it follow the same physical forces? So far it has been demonstrated that sea waves, ships, containers, cars and smoke react realistically.

My guess is that all objects are subjected to PhysX rules, unless some are coded out on purpose.

The weapons are indepently simulated and fall down to the ground accordingly. :)

1998 and Counter-Strike called, they wanted their feature back. face.gif Good to see it confirmed, so does that mean two loot points are created, i.e. press G around a character and you can get items on the body, then move up 10 metres and do the same for the weapon to pick it up?

1998 and Counter-Strike called, they wanted their feature back. http://blizzforums.com/images/smilies/new/face.gif Good to see it confirmed, so does that mean two loot points are created, i.e. press G around a character and you can get items on the body, then move up 10 metres and do the same for the weapon to pick it up?

Hopefully.

1998 and Counter-Strike called, they wanted their feature back. http://blizzforums.com/images/smilies/new/face.gif Good to see it confirmed, so does that mean two loot points are created, i.e. press G around a character and you can get items on the body, then move up 10 metres and do the same for the weapon to pick it up?

yes, you can pick up the weapon seperately

That doesn't make you a Copy-paste Colonel just yet face.gif

Edited by PurePassion
The amount is too damn high! :D