Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

You new?

rhetoric question, don't bother...

If one is to comprehend fully the degree, to which this new initiate had been Enlightened with this particular discovery, one would have to read through The Megathread - 'Arma 2 site hacked'. LOL

It is very apropos, that the last post was 357 days ago, as if setting a mark, though not an end to the 741 pages of Glory, that is to continue this Summer-Q4. :yay:

If one is to comprehend fully the degree, to which this new initiate had been Enlightened with this particular discovery, one would have to read through The Megathread - 'Arma 2 site hacked'. LOL

It is very apropos, that the last post was 357 days ago, as if setting a mark, though not an end to the 741 pages of Glory, that is to continue this Summer-Q4. :yay:

Oh... I miss that thread. So many good times...

and frustration...

but mostly good times.

Knowing BIS, it's probably a "Yonda Drivic". :D

Apparently future car mirrors suck. They are either the size of a fingernail, or dinged up to the point of loosing pip:)

Edited by sparks50

Apparently future car mirrors suck. They are either the size of a fingernail, or dinged up to the point of loosing pip:)

Picture In Picture has always been problematic in a variety of game engines.

@sparks50, this is a screen of early-alpha version. On this screen the car model was WIP and the PiP not implemented.

ATM, this car should be really good.

Picture In Picture has always been problematic in a variety of game engines.

It's already fixed...

Will Arma3 have build in TS3 for direct chat?

I remember Americas Army 3 has TS3 integrated. The sound quality is much better than the current direct chat in Arma2.

Will Arma3 have build in TS3 for direct chat?

I remember Americas Army 3 has TS3 integrated. The sound quality is much better than the current direct chat in Arma2.

While that would be really cool, I doubt it'll happen.

Luckily with stuff like ArmA2Net (which should work in ArmA3) and Java implementation, I'm sure somebody could write a plugin for this.

List updated:

Keltec KSG

Keltec RFB

Robarm XCR

Did I miss something?

Edited by Maio

The question is, did you hit anything ?:P

... how about you tell me if that's really the XCR in the video ;)

Please?! :D

Edited by Maio
Asparagus

So... Is [sPACE] now a use key, or was that just for show? I've really been itching for a quicker way to do simple actions like climb ladders. :yay:

Also, I like the tactical pace implementation.

Edited by OnlyRazor

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/lighting_4_4.jpg

Somebody can tell what is the AT Launcher in the foreground in the ruined house ?

Hard to tell but I see a hint of square shaped box above the rear end, which would point to good old LAW. However it seems bigger and the front end seems brighter, so I am leaning towards RPG22. Mind you I do not actually know.

I'd really like to see Lichens being added to the rocks.

They make the surface look much more authentic and especially more natural. Next to the normal rocks (as you can see it in this actual photo from Limnos), they also very often appear one the ones close to the water

confirmed? http://www.bistudio.com/images/stories/blogs/developer/light/Lighting_5.jpg

Maionaze can you mark confirmed features from "community wishes" thread as "done"?

I actually just removed them from the list :)

Would be nice to see how many of community wishes were implemented)

Would be nice to see how many of community wishes were implemented)

Yeah true, but it's also hard to know if they got implemented because we wished it or because it was in the pipeline, but not yet ready for public viewing. The XCR and the Kel-tec's are a good example of this. The only way we can get confirmation is if one of the devs gets a lose tongue ;)