Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

In the new Intel, in Background, they speak about lot of things like helicopter call M-900 and CH-49, synthetic narcotics...

New camo on resistance vehicle in this screen, just something probably not worth mentioning.

web_factions_artwork.jpg

Edited by Black Cat

you already got ninja'd in the Devblog&Reveals thread :D

Also notice how the window of the car with the fancy paintjob and the dirty bumper is partially down ;)

In the new Intel, in Background, they speak about lot of things like helicopter call M-900 and CH-49, synthetic narcotics...

I can't find these informations, I must be blind.

you already got ninja'd in the Devblog&Reveals thread :D

Also notice how the window of the car with the fancy paintjob and the dirty bumper is partially down ;)

Hopefully they are not electric windows and we see our character turn that little window crank xD

Maybe the CH-49 is a production version of this? Seems too light to be a cargo helicopter, though.

Piasecki_X-49-3.jpg

And then there's the M-900, perhaps MD-900?

MD_900_NOTAR.jpeg

Both of them look goofy as fuck though. I hope these are not the M-900 and CH-49... :butbut:

Maybe the CH-49 is a production version of this? Seems too light to be a cargo helicopter, though.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Piasecki_X-49-3.jpg

Both of them look goofy as fuck though. I hope these are not the M-900 and CH-49... :butbut:

Yeah, they would be going with the sub idea to far....

PS: :moto: (it seems this forums have a smile for everything!!!)

Oh wow...I really hope that isn't what the CH-49 is...if the M-900 were indeed the MD-900 I would be totally fine with that. The X-49 is just so ugly it hurts my eyes.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Piasecki_X-49-3.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/MD_900_NOTAR.jpeg

First thing that came to my mind was the CH-47 Chinook. I bet it's something like that.

Guess the BIS CH-49 will be the upgraded + advanced + stealth version of an transport helicopter.... ;) Cross fingers that the AI will be much better using all the things in A3!!

CH-49 = CH is for Cargo Helicopter like antoineflemming says it's probably an enhanced Chinook !

My guess on the M-900 and CH-49

the M-900 is that littlebird type heli seen in one of the pics. and the ch-49 could the V-22? or just a new prototype heli

The CH-49 could be the AW101 a.k.a the Merlin. It's already part of the ArmAverse and it's a sexy and capable heli used by many NATO countries.

Though I'm not sure about the MD-900 , maybe it's the MH-6 of teh future.

Congrats BIS on the improved Background Story, Its much more believable now!

Again, America with self Democraty :D! (about campagin)

Be good to see climbing anims (some likes in Splinter cell COOP) with players interactions

Can anyone tell me if the row of screen shots (http://www.arma3.com/full/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/web_armory_artwork.jpg) used in the Armory section on the A3 website are new or not? I don't feel like I've seen some of them before until now, and more specifically in the second row the 2nd picture (on the right) shows some kind of rifle that doesn't look like anything else that's been revealed yet. Any ideas on what it might be? Sorry if its been discussed already, searched the thread and couldn't find anything.