Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

^ also from that, confirmed that you actually man the diver insertion submarine vehicles.

;1989030']^ also from that' date=' confirmed that you actually man the diver insertion submarine vehicles.[/quote']

yes is amazing , IFF helps a lot on MP

i thought that in the future you have the Network Centric warfare, there will be a sort of hacker soldier or something like that

Edited by Zukov

i would not yet add it to the confirmed list, since it says the team is only

exploring IFF technology
so not yet confirmed but rather "sort of"

BRING ARMA3 OUT NOW!!

I m willing to withstand all the patches ahead :D

Yeah, release early BIS so we can all pay for a public beta like arma 2 was at first. (Great idea) :rolleyes:

you know if they do relesase arma3 offically as a public/payed for beta community members can help bug-hunt for like 8-months until the official release. (That way bugs wont reflect of review scores and the community can have more input earlier as well as have fun!)

in ofp, arma 1 and arma 2. time to change something.

Clever. :D

The screens in the pc gamer article look amazing!

I agree with you.

I'm also happy to hear the info about the MK8 Swimmer Delivery Vehicle :) . (Now we need a confirmation from a dev or a screen of this little thing).

Now we need a confirmation from a dev

so they are definitely confirmed but at the time during E³ simply not at a presentable stage
or a screen of this little thing

indeed! :p

confirmed but at the time during E³ simply not at a presentable stage

Yeah but he didn't say if it's the mk8 or an other one :) anyway it's sounds promosing.

We don't need to wait for a hypothetic version of Real time immersive.

Edited by Papanowel

Yeah but he didn't say if it's the mk8 or an other one :)

I foresee the way community evolves, real life situation:

"Hey man, whats the weather like outside?"

"It seems calm, but we need a dev confirmation."

:icon_twisted:

I need a dev confirmation that ArmA3 really is in development and that this isn't just a dream :D :icon_twisted:

haha this is just so true :D

The Team:

yunoarma30oro.jpg

The Community:

arma3icamebrey.jpg

and sure a nice little picture would be enough for the next week ;) nahh kidding if you want to show something, nobody here will stop you. If you dont want to just

challenge-accepted4ap9m.jpg

ok enough memes! ^^ ( they can just transport a message so well and easy :D)

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

and some good news!

I foresee the way community evolves, real life situation:

"Hey man, whats the weather like outside?"

"It seems calm, but we need a dev confirmation."

:icon_twisted:

:mad:

Do you know the forecast for tomorrow? :cool:

[joke off]

Has any one else realized that so far the weapons and vehicles of the Fraction NATO, makes absolutely no sense and is completely un-realistic and all over the place? really! 1st, the RAH-66 Comanche was a canceled project since 2004!! 2nd, the TAR-21 and FN-2000? ha! both Israeli weapons.....why on earth would NATO or the U.S use Israeli weapons?!? it makes no sense. And 3rd, the Merkava "M4" tank? ha! yet again another Israeli vehicle that NATO would never use. ArmA III screams out that the developers clearly did little to zero research and just threw in any random vehicle, weapon, and or system that seemed futuristic just because they wanted to create a futuristic game. And last time i checked, what put Armed Assault and Operation Flashpoint apart from other war simulators like Call of duty and Medal of Honor was realism. don't get me wrong great story, but more research is needed. I know its supposed to be a, what BIS calls, a "Futuristic game" and i wouldn't mind if in this game, the U.S replaced their M1A1 tank with a tank that looks like the Merkava "M4" tank or that has an automatic 105mm cannon. All i'm saying is more research is needed.

(p.s, they should have just gone with another "what if" plot like in operation flashpoint, (e.g cold war almost turning into ww3), like oh "what if" north korea invaded the south koreans and Nato including the U.S got involved and causing the chinese to get involved while the Russians stood by in case the war got too close to them. like a ww3 scenario, but thats just me......)

Things got bad in Middle East when Iran joined Russia and they started pushing back NATO\US forces until they reached Israel, who was wipped too or retreated before it was too late.

So NATO\US\Israel joined forces and made a stand in the "middle Europe" and started a counter offensive in, among other areas, Lemmos.

Sounds plausible?

Well... the developper team from Bohemia Interactive Studios gets their inspiration from reality. As always, the armaverse is no exact copy of reality. The MK16 series isnt the standart US rife, is it?

For what else could an artist ask for? You have a certain range of freedom but can still orientate yourself on reality.

And concerning research, sending 10 Teammembers on the actual greek island is for me a fairly big effort just for research purposes.

Regarding the storyline, we are not able to say anything about it. We already know that the US is in disadvantage, therefore it might be reasonable that they have to buy weapon systems from other nations like we see it today.

But i am convinced the team will deliever us an reasonable background for why it looks how it looks

You really dont have to be afraid of the future setting. Just look at it the way you get an extremely overhauled engine and just wait until you get the mods that deliever everything you asked for and enjoy one of the last awesome PC exclusive games on the market.

PP

Has any one else realized that so far the weapons and vehicles of the Fraction NATO, makes absolutely no sense and is completely un-realistic and all over the place? really! 1st, the RAH-66 Comanche was a canceled project since 2004!! 2nd, the TAR-21 and FN-2000? ha! both Israeli weapons.....why on earth would NATO or the U.S use Israeli weapons?!? it makes no sense. And 3rd, the Merkava "M4" tank? ha! yet again another Israeli vehicle that NATO would never use. ArmA III screams out that the developers clearly did little to zero research and just threw in any random vehicle, weapon, and or system that seemed futuristic just because they wanted to create a futuristic game. And last time i checked, what put Armed Assault and Operation Flashpoint apart from other war simulators like Call of duty and Medal of Honor was realism. don't get me wrong great story, but more research is needed. I know its supposed to be a, what BIS calls, a "Futuristic game" and i wouldn't mind if in this game, the U.S replaced their M1A1 tank with a tank that looks like the Merkava "M4" tank or that has an automatic 105mm cannon. All i'm saying is more research is needed.

(p.s, they should have just gone with another "what if" plot like in operation flashpoint, (e.g cold war almost turning into ww3), like oh "what if" north korea invaded the south koreans and Nato including the U.S got involved and causing the chinese to get involved while the Russians stood by in case the war got too close to them. like a ww3 scenario, but thats just me......)

i think that is the right way, i hope they will make factions more balanced now OA is terrible

Why on earth NATO would use FN 2000?! Both Israeli Weapons?!FPDR

And you are screaming about any research? Maybe you should do some research before posting all this nonsense !