Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

There is no M249 - looks more like some Stoner LMG modification... xD

Also F-35 is still version B - notice different canopy from A model.

;1948122']There is no M249 - looks more like some Stoner LMG modification... xD

Yeah the late B prototype version.. not really something you would find in the future

awesome new pics :eek:

but the video with real footage :(

By M-249 Saw you probably mean this?

Thats not a M249, but one of the latest generations Stoner LMG.

Cheers , I was wondering what LMG that was . List updated

This might just be an interpretation but it looks like the OPFOR technology will be more advanced than the BLUFOR one.

this is the NATO gear :

5468351d-43908-lo-1.jpg

And believing the flag on the soldier shoulder this should be the OPFOR gear:

a131f2c5-43881.jpg

b819100c-43912.jpg

List updated . The M-ATV seems to be from Oshkosh .

The M-ATV is made by Plasan and marketed by Oshkosh.

;1948122']There is no M249 - looks more like some Stoner LMG modification... xD

Yeah the late B prototype version.. not really something you would find in the future

My bad on the M-249, I stand corrected.

However, the F-35 seems to be the A version since it has Air Force written on the side of it. Only the Marines are getting the B version.

Eastern armies does not nessesarily mean "IRAN". Russia for guarantee will be involved against NATO, since NATO is driven into the SEA. Well I guess, England remains the last yet untouched bastion on the table and I assume you start your op from there as special elite task force member of a combined NATO strike group of Delta, Seals, SAS etc. Something very important speaking against an only Mid-East scenario is the fact, that the story tells about the Coalition forces beeing allmost defeated in Europe. I am pretty sure that a mid-east coalition or maybe Iran on it`s own will be one important antagonist against bluefor while Russia still beeing the main antagonist, which supports the efforts of mid-eastern forces.

Other indications are the Russian Mi-28s and the sexy east spec-ops dress with this kind of "evil" Russian touch on it ^^.

However, it will be the most epic battle in warfare-game history.

Eastern armies does not nessesarily mean "IRAN". Russia for guarantee will be involved against NATO

In this pic , you can see the Iranian flag on the soliders right arm . Also the OPFOR list is not final , I just add things that are confirmed over time via photos/videos/news articles .

Other indications are the Russian Mi-28s and the sexy east spec-ops dress with this kind of "evil" Russian touch on it ^^.

Hehe , true , but then again it could be China . Remember that the question from the ARG Q&A that asked about China's presence in Arma 3 got a spoiler tag ;)

However, it will be the most epic battle in warfare-game history.

True :D

there is still hope for a guerrilla faction with old equipment and rusty AK's ;)

Edit: Sorry... no discussions.. pasted into another thread

As long as it's related to the features, it's ok to discus . I can't change the threads title ...:p

please delete

Edited by Scrub
please delete

I doubt it , the soliders of the main OPFOR force (:p) seem to be using the TAR-21 . You can see it in all the pics that feature OPFOR soliders.

So either they raided israeli arsenals, BI are using the Tavor for the heck of it, or the israelis are allied with "the east".

dun dun dunnnnn

In this pic , you can see the Iranian flag on the soliders right arm . Also the OPFOR list is not final , I just add things that are confirmed over time via photos/videos/news articles .

Hehe , true , but then again it could be China . Remember that the question from the ARG Q&A that asked about China's presence in Arma 3 got a spoiler tag ;)

True :D

You are right ! I didn't saw that picture ....... So Israel got obviously overrun, since the Iranian soldiers there carry Tavors.

Good. Still I tend to claim that Russia will be the main enemy with Iran as emerging power and probably even ally.

If China in fact gets included than my guess is, that they are neutral until something happens ....

or we find the super weapon and free the US and remaining allies from beeing cornered by the rest of the world.

Ah, way toooo interesting.

BTW, to the point with Israel

option 1: beeing neutral = Quite possible and even plausible

option 2: beeing overrun = Quite probably and also plausible

option 3: beeing allied with an islamc coalition ( aka Iran ) = They would rather nuke themselves.

Edited by CommanderYuri

Ah, way toooo interesting.

BTW, to the point with Israel

option 1: beeing neutral = Quite possible and even plausible

option 2: beeing overrun = Quite probably and also plausible

option 3: beeing allied with an islamc coalition ( aka Iran ) = They would rather nuke themselves.

With option 2 we would rather nuke ourselves too, It is called the "Samson Option", look it up.

will be interesting to see were BIS is going with this.

Pettka has confirmed that the PhysX in Arma3 works fine on systems with AMD/ATI cards, which means that GPU acceleration for the physics is definitely optional.

plenty new pictures with new weapons, vehicles etc in the arma 3 facebook page.

make sure to like it! ;)

...which means that GPU acceleration for the physics is definitely optional.

..if at all

Some of the comments make me want to twist my own head off.

"OLOL where's the tail rotor?" <= this on a chopper with a contrarotating main rotor. *sigh*