Sign in to follow this  
Kingsmurfy

Monthly Updates?

I'd like to see a monthly update from the Dev Team if possible, not giving away too much but stating what they have worked on, what they are planning for next, things they are experimenting with?

Perhaps include pies pics every so often for the community to nibble at?

I would like to see bonus vids every second week or every month where they show of 10-15 seconds of gameplay where we can see one of the new features like diving. Similiar to the bonus vids of Take on Helicopters.

Gents, Gents, Gents.

We would all like to see development of the game as it gets developed. BIS will release stuff on their terms, not ours. And rightly so.

Gents, Gents, Gents.

We would all like to see development of the game as it gets developed. BIS will release stuff on their terms, not ours. And rightly so.

Something like a bi-weekly status update would be nice, though, just to keep the excitement up. No news at all can cause people to loose interest, plus, it makes the community more involved in the development process, if they can see where the game is headed in real time and have their say about it.

Well, as long as it´s constructive, anyway.

I'd like to see a monthly update from the Dev Team if possible, not giving away too much but stating what they have worked on, what they are planning for next, things they are experimenting with?

Perhaps include pies pics every so often for the community to nibble at?

Are you a shareholder or something?

Are you a shareholder or something?

If only I could get my hands on some.

Either way, I like the idea of updates like that, a progress report. I'd personally enjoy reading them. I'm not demanding btw, it's just a suggestion, that's all.

Something like a bi-weekly ... just to keep the excitement up..

Lulz.. isn't that a magazine you buy and stuff under your pillow at night??