Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Who wrote houdini into ofp!?

I was playing Bomberman just now, and i was watching this guy crawl around these bushes waiting for a good shot at him and all of a sudden he disappeared right before my eyes! I never took my sights on him. One second he was there, and then he just blinked out of existence.

Anyone else ever had this happen?

I.....I think so.....I dont see any spots or anything......Unless you count that rainbow colored donkey reading the new penthouse on my couch.......

Oh My God!!! *points and stares at skeletons dancing all over the place*

Did someone mentions skeletons? wow.gif

skeleton07.jpg

skeleton20.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 21 2002,00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh My God!!! *points and stares at skeletons dancing all over the place*<span id='postcolor'>

Ive said this before and ill say it again.

Its okay... They cant hurt you... physically that is.... only mentally....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 21 2002,00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo, what game is that?<span id='postcolor'>

Dragon Empires

E3 Screenshot pack where those 2 pics are from.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dragon Empires, Codemasters' groundbreaking Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) will create a world set when magic is plentiful and the lives of humans and dragons intertwined. Its world is one of 100 lands spread over five empires, a world that can be ruled by player clans, one where uniquely player-to-player combat is always possible and a world whose strongholds are guarded and policed by fiercely protective dragons<span id='postcolor'>

that game looks amazing! Is a demo out yet?

Yeah, that same thing happens to me sometimes.

But they are not disapearing, they are just turning invisible.

I've seen trucks, tanks, and even choppers that are flying around do it too.

The only thing is if they fire, you can still see the muzzle flash, and if it is flying or driving around, you can still see smoke, exaust, dust, or whatever that smoke is.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 21 2002,00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that game looks amazing! Is a demo out yet?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope it's still a fair ways off, I thought it looked great too but it's a MMORPG which I would imagine means they want some money off you each month, anyways I just signed up to be a beta tester, unless I read the Email too hastily I got automatically accepted or something, which is nice smile.gif

......damn confused.gif Still looks pretty bad ass

had a look at the screenies, it looks cool! But why are all the people so skinny? They got matchstick arms biggrin.gif

I hadn't checked out Neverwinter Nights for quite some time, but just went there right now ... have you seen the latest screens? Holy mofo!  wow.gif

balor003_large.jpg

Notice the faint layers of haze/smoke in the crypt!

Oh My God wow.gif ........................*Awe Struck*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ May 21 2002,02:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, that same thing happens to me sometimes.

The only thing is if they fire, you can still see the muzzle flash, and if it is flying or driving around, you can still see smoke, exaust, dust, or whatever that smoke is.<span id='postcolor'>

Reminds me of Spec ops... Non patched. Blow a chopper out of skies but the gun on it got invisible and was still shooting at me from nowhere... and i was indestructible.

So i cheated on it..... finally i got the mission all right.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 21 2002,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyways I just signed up to be a beta tester<span id='postcolor'>

Heh. I signed there too couple of months ago. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ May 21 2002,02:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, that same thing happens to me sometimes.

The only thing is if they fire, you can still see the muzzle flash, and if it is flying or driving around, you can still see smoke, exaust, dust, or whatever that smoke is.<span id='postcolor'>

mhehehehehe

Like romulan or klingon spaceships... biggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 21 2002,02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hadn't checked out Neverwinter Nights for quite some time, but just went there right now ... have you seen the latest screens? Holy mofo!  wow.gif

balor003_large.jpg

Notice the faint layers of haze/smoke in the crypt!<span id='postcolor'>

Holy litterbox.... (jagged alliance 2 custom merc voice)

That looks awesome... The return of Arvid (somebody that lives here and is very thin, reffered as a skeleton) <--- get it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 21 2002,13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 21 2002,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyways I just signed up to be a beta tester<span id='postcolor'>

Heh. I signed there too couple of months ago. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Heh. Me to smile.gif