Sign in to follow this  
gachopin

JSDF MOD 1.0 released

>Duracell_Battery

I included readme.txt and you can see classnames.

>Miller

Thank you :)

I found the another problem when i try to fly or use in editor your AH -1S game going down to the desktop

Since this is not officially an old thread, I'll ask a couple of comments...

- I'm getting an error using the included Thompson submachine gun, the config entry is missing several needed parameters : JSDF_W_MP_M1 and JSDF_W_MP_M1A1. They arent used by any of the troops so I figure they arent supposed to be used, so I am not including those weapons in my mission.

- All the aircraft are unarmed and dont provide much cargo ability so they dont really provide a tactical role. The P3C Orion is nice, any chance of someone arming that mutha?

(...)

- All the aircraft are unarmed and dont provide much cargo ability so they dont really provide a tactical role. The P3C Orion is nice, any chance of someone arming that mutha?

You can do that yourself in a couple of ways. You could write a config pbo for adding weapons by default on it (If you need help PM me).

The other, simpler one is through the editor, in the init line:

this addweapon "weapon_classname"; this addmagazine "magazine_classname";

Pylons on it (The P-3C that is) work in this order IIRC: 4 under the wings then 2 inside the weapon bay.

You can do that yourself in a couple of ways. You could write a config pbo for adding weapons by default on it (If you need help PM me).

The other, simpler one is through the editor, in the init line:

this addweapon "weapon_classname"; this addmagazine "magazine_classname";

Pylons on it (The P-3C that is) work in this order IIRC: 4 under the wings then 2 inside the weapon bay.

True true I'm already providing config pbos for other mods why not this one. Thanks