Sign in to follow this  
sic-disaster

More news to come at E3 2011

Is the image in that article new concept art? I'm really liking the shape of the carrier.

Looks new to me. Three highly anticipated titles in development; must be a hell of a time to work for BIS.

I hope there is, we have not heard much of anything in ages about CC:GM

If CC:GM, ArmA3 and TOH all get exposure at E3 BIS will steal the show for sure!

If CC:GM, ArmA3 and TOH all get exposure at E3 BIS will steal the show for sure!

If all three games do well, i think bohemia will go alot further into the future than they ever expected when the 2 brothers started up their company :P

:rolleyes: Behind them all the way :cool:

If all three games do well, i think bohemia will go alot further into the future than they ever expected when the 2 brothers started up their company :P

:rolleyes: Behind them all the way :cool:

I hope for BIS to do well and expand as well, but I hope they don't turn into every other company that was once small and now has money so they don't give a shit.

man BIS is seriously gonna kick some serious ass at E3. I will make sure i get my hands on TOH CC:GM and AA3.

I hope for BIS to do well and expand as well, but I hope they don't turn into every other company that was once small and now has money so they don't give a shit.

Call me a mindless fanboy (durhurhur) but I don't see that happening. You can tell by the ambition of all BIS titles to date that they make games because they love the challenge of pushing the envelope, not because they're trying to cater to the lowest common denominator like most larger companies. Instead, I see BIS moving to become something inbetween a small indie studio and a large publisher, getting the best of both worlds:

Ambitious and deep games on the one hand (what they've always done), but with more polish that comes with increased funds and better QA. :yay:

CC:GM looks great :D

This could really be popular with the mainstream audience, which could give BIS a great boost. I agree with MadDogX- no matter how large/popular BIS become, I don't think they'd lose sight of their original objectives.

More money for BIS --> even better Arma 4 ;)

In the case of BIS, mainly because they are not under the thumb of a developer, the more money and success; the more of their ambitions will be realised.

In the case of BIS, mainly because they are not under the thumb of a developer

I think you meant external producer, as BIS are the developers.

I think you meant external producer, as BIS are the developers.

You're quite right, I meant to say publisher/external producer!

Been lurking this game for quite a while. Looking forward to new info.

Speaking of which, has it been released but not picked up by the media yet or is it still BCD?

So many pics for Arma 3 and still no info for Carrier Command...

I am quite confident we will get something about CC. The expo closes tomorrow, so enough time still.

There's a promotional image knocking about somewhere for BIS at E3 wich shows the logos for ArmA3, TOH and CC, so it must be there. I suppose it would make sense for them to release the info on seperate days, to avoid one game unduly overshadowing the other....

They say release of CC will be Q1 2012.

No MP initially, but will probably be introduced in a patch after release.

After watching that gamespot feed, Carrier Command looked brilliant. Very interested in this now and it came across really well in the demo.

After watching that gamespot feed, Carrier Command looked brilliant. Very interested in this now and it came across really well in the demo.
Yup. It certainly piqued my interest. I spent many hours on the original back in it's day. I'm a bit wary of remakes but from the gamespot video, it's looking good.

No multiplayer at release!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

At least the footage looks really impressive!

The game looked really great! Wasn't interested to play before, but now actually feel like getting my hands on this!

Great preview and I love the quality of it.