Sign in to follow this  
abs

Tomorrow is the Rapture...

what will happen is I will go to bed tonight and wake up on the 22nd giving the paranoid crazy world a big middle finger

Edited by ArmAriffic

An atheist and entrepreneur from North Hampshire, Bart Centre, is enjoying a boost in business for Eternal Earth-bound Pets, which he set up to look after the pets of those who believe they will be raptured.

He has more than 250 clients who are paying up to $135 (£83) to have their pets picked up and cared for after the rapture.

They would be disappointed twice, he told the Wall Street Journal. "Once because they weren't raptured and again because I don't do refunds."

link : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13468131

Brilliant :D

I just don't get what's up with extremists and the finger. Does it emphasize your point or something?

<image not quoted>

sebastian-vettel-malaysian-grand-prix.jpg

What a bunch of throbbers.

Scavengers of human sorrow.

Beasts that pray upon the sick and the weak.

Hi all

Tomorrow is today in Australia!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=240

Any of you Australians notice any one disappear in to thin air since midnight?

Kind Regards walker

Its now 2100 here in Aus. Bout to go and do some sinning with the Mrs. A few people werent at work this morning probably to do with drinking too much and not "judgement day".

Scavengers of human sorrow.

Beasts that pray upon the sick and the weak.

Hey I object to that! I may be sick but Im not weak! ;)

Me too. If not, the paradise is quite disappointing !

If it is true that pre-marital sex, alcohol and drug abuse make you go to hell, then by this time tomorrow, I will be sitting on a couch in hell, drinking beer, listening to Hendrix rocking the guitar with a hot girl to my left and another one to my right.

That sounds like heaven to me :yay:

If it is true that pre-marital sex, alcohol and drug abuse make you go to hell, then by this time tomorrow, I will be sitting on a couch in hell, drinking beer, listening to Hendrix rocking the guitar with a hot girl to my left and another one to my right.

That sounds like heaven to me :yay:

Situation involving women turn into personal hell sooner or later...ALWAYS.

Situation involving women turn into personal hell sooner or later...ALWAYS.

Too True.

well 21st May coming to an end, had a slight thunder storm about two hours ago made me look out the window, but nope no end of the world today/tonight!

Catch you all tomrrow.

Hey I object to that! I may be sick but Im not weak! ;)

:D

Well, they chose their prey unwisely as can be seen.. :p

The day is not over YET!!! :mad: Although, I'm already in a state of bliss and nirvanaaa... with ArmA 3 announced, it feels like a stone had been removed from my back, courtesy of the ARGame. :rolleyes::bounce3:;)

Bahaha, Chris McCann (the end of the bbc article): "The only countries I don't feel too good about are the "stans" - you know, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, those countries in Central Asia,"

... Takistan?

Edited by SASrecon

Bahaha, Chris McCann (the end of the bbc article): "The only countries I don't feel too good about are the "stans" - you know, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, those countries in Central Asia,"

... Takistan?

Poor Takistan!

A handy flowchart to see if you are going to ascend tonight. I am a deffo no! http://tinyurl.com/3evc4y5

Well I don't know about you guys, but where im at the sky is blue, the birds are flying, bunnies are hopping with joy, And People continue to live their daily lives. It looks so nice out today, That I actuality went for a walk to get some fresh air. Ahhh yes, I can't wait for this day to end. So that way I can just smile and shake my head at those who though this was going to happen.

And if the world does end, I want to say a few things here before I die. Screw the guy who keeps throwing peanuts at my window. Also cooper in ARMA II is a cute!

So I´m still alive, the world is still there...hmm see you at the next "OH MY GOD THE END OF DAYS IS COMING" Party in December...

By the way, I would love to hear what this dude has to say as an excuse of him beeing wrong

So I´m still alive, the world is still there...hmm see you at the next "OH MY GOD THE END OF DAYS IS COMING" Party in December...

By the way, I would love to hear what this dude has to say as an excuse of him beeing wrong

Another miscalculation?

http://i.imgur.com/6v6cx.png

Ashes to Ashes, Cum gone Dust.

Old fool is breaking his own bible-book's rules!! Classic! :D