Sign in to follow this  
daveygary1979

daveygarys Rangers

latest update on the first post, this will have no texture issues, sorry about all the bs i have been giving you all!!!

Great units!

One thing: Could you add specific pounches for the M249 magazines to the machine gunner/automatic riflemen?

@Fingolfin maybe in a future update but as i have mentioned i am being deloyed in less that a month and the rest of the time i am home is spent with my wife and 3 kids so updates are going to be slow, i will get round to it in the end though!

@Fingolfin maybe in a future update but as i have mentioned i am being deloyed in less that a month and the rest of the time i am home is spent with my wife and 3 kids so updates are going to be slow, i will get round to it in the end though!

Oh, I didn't know! In this case spend the time with your family. We can wait till you come back. :)

Problem with bikey from glasses and rangers . 2 different ones ..check your pm :)

again very nice addon and if we don't speak no more good luck on deployment keep your head safe ;)

something is wrong, or i def. have to sleep now and it's my bad

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

Damn these are so awesome , I'm going to use them to represent seals in my next campaign. Thank you so much!!

i suggest placing the shades and the rangers in 2 different addon folders (with the bisign files) that way you can keep both and dont get the errors.

once again guys if anyone is having file mismatch errors and such i have uploaded the latest version, its on my initial post!

all errors regarding eye2.rvmat and 2ndrangers/data/pyle.rvmat should be rectified!

and here too

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20443136/rangers.rar

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20444089/ess_tactical_sunglasses_rar

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20433811/daveygary_backpacks_rar

Edited by daveygary1979

Awesome units, incredibly well done. Could you please post the class lists for the backpacks and the glasses/pilot helmets.

Thanks for these really awesome rangers!

Can we have a ACE variant? That would be great!

Any word on that?

Love those units, just gave em a try. Especially the detail on the headgear is great to have.

Awesome as always!

(Now I can run around with my face shield on all the time :D )

is it possible to get a config that uses M4's for the Rangers?

For the people who want to use this on ded server for now:

you can't use the rangers+ the glasses , because they have different bikeys. normally you can put rangers.pbo + bisign and glasse.pbo + bisign in one folder, the only problem ist, they have 2 different bikeys.

you should fix that asap davey, i've sent you a pm

For the people who want to use this on ded server for now:

you can't use the rangers+ the glasses , because they have different bikeys. normally you can put rangers.pbo + bisign and glasse.pbo + bisign in one folder, the only problem ist, they have 2 different bikeys.

you should fix that asap davey, i've sent you a pm

Why is that a problem ? Just install both bikeys on the server, no ? Oh, nevermind, yes, 2 bikeys, same filename but differ.

Edited by Robalo_AS

ok so i hope this fixes the bisign and bikey problem

(link disabled)

if not i will need some help here i think!

fruityroody i will be getting contacting you if this fails lol

edit - didnt work

Edited by daveygary1979

So i did it for you, i send you pm with the stuff you should keep for the future.

The package includes :

- ServerKey , with the new working bikey

- @rangers , including the rangers.pbo and the tacticalglasses.pbo , because these two addons belong together, so they can be in one folder. I tried it on our server and it works. I signed it new for you , check your pm plz :)

Here the link for the package : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20352046/Davey%27s+Rangers.rar

You should also update the first post with this link, otherwise ppl will DL the wrong stuff :)

CHeers m8

So I am guessing the ones I did today didn't work either? Bummer! Sorry about that ( I have never done it before so I has no idea what to do! Thanks for your help Rudy you rock dude!

Screens look real nice. Want to download and use. Don't really know how to implement them though. I'm new at Arma.

If I download this pack, where/how do I use them? Are there any missions etc that can be used? I am not custom with using the editor and creating own missions.

Thx for reply =)

Still got a "cannot load texture 2ndrangers\data\eye2_nohq.paa" error.

Playable and nice addon, though. Thx!