Sign in to follow this  
krazikilla

ArmA3 Wishlist and Ideas

Number 8 .... Swat 4 was epic. But only with the SSF mod. :p

You mean a 3d editor? You may just be in luck.

Isnt that already confirmed?

Isnt that already confirmed?

It is on this list. However there is a difference between a 3d editor and a live editor. Think of the latter one as some kind of 'god mode' where you can add/delete/change things midgame.

I propose this!

Wall climbing!

Its good tactical feature to engage 2+floor buildings, throuth walls and go up to roofs on hight buildings (factoryes). And maby climb to trees :D

I propose this!

Wall climbing!

Its good tactical feature to engage 2+floor buildings, throuth walls and go up to roofs on hight buildings (factoryes). And maby climb to trees :D

like it!..and especially since the use of physx has come into the game this might be made possible by the community.

How..I don't know..but I think (hope) it's possible

.........And maby climb to trees :D

Yeah , i also agree with climbing to tree features , for recon, for sniping, & for kamikaze ambush....(Reminds me ww2 in pacific, japanese sniper)

I also propose this :

1.) MultiCaliber weapons + customizeable barrel length

Just like the magpul masada , so i can stick to my critical guns without to change the weapon when out of ammo , & of course different caliber means different balistic properties

2.)possibility of Weapons jamming , looted from dead enemies

To support my point 1.) , of course regular soldier & special forces have different "weapon readiness level" , looting weapons from dead enemy SF is better idea to minimize jamming rather than looting from regular soldiers

3.)Customizeable Mounted inventory on LBE Vest....it's long , sorry :(

This to aid people in multiplayer COOP / Pvp , & overcome some comments that sound like

"You're carrying M240 GPGMG, but why you're stacking m16 mags in your chestRig"

The idea is , every single "quick acces" inventory that we have will change our LBE Vest appearance;

#example :

*the first M240 beltAmmo will shown in right of solider's belly, second in his left belly, third & forth in front of his belly

*NVG & medical pouch will shown in rearside of his battlebelt , as separate pouch

*Compass,Map,Etc will be shown in his chest as AdminPouch

*SatchelCharges & Mines will be shown in his back as big pouches

How's all of those pouches will look on LBE Vest depends on each player customization in their own Player Profile settings , the pouches spawn location based on coordinates at the LBE VEST

Any inventories that have been used (Mags, grenades,satchel,etc) , will remove it's pouch from the player LBE VEST

+Advantages :

I can give my spare ammo to my teammate before he asking me to do it (just look at his LBE VEST)

I can scout for important enemy soldier who carry "Critical Stuff" , ie : Satchel Charges & Snipe Him to disable enemy team capability to destroy their objective(ie : bridges)

Ad new anims in missions rather than just in addons.:)

Hi guys !

yesterday i got a idea when i was building a base near enemy base at airfield in order to turn around a loosing game that i toke over from a commander who was commanding first time.

the enemy factorys should be able to capture!

one or two slots who can take over enemy facs!

if u have taken over a enemy airfactory u are able to buy aircrafts at this spot!

would be :icon_dj:

i lost Game cause i couldnt take over this af :(

Just 3 from me:

1) Quick access to backup pistol for those times when your mag is empty and the OPFOR steps into your face. Maybe a shortcut key because this is the reason soldiers carry pistols otherwise there is no reason to carry them.

2) Firing from supported positions are a must because here in the Australian Army the 2 firing positions are supported and unsupported. In truth you can be just as accurate whilst standing if you have your rifle rested on a hard surface with the added advantage of having a better field of fire/view.

3) Multinational uniforms so ppl can be reps for their own country+ all widely used armaments (Styer AUG)

It wont take long to implement these and will make the experience more authentic.

Keep up the great work:)

My pistol shortcut is ~ .... but reloading is just as quick. :p

Supported sounds cool, if they add slings there should be sling supported. ;D Just sayin'.

I can only guess it's been said several times already but: ACRE!!!

- intergrated into in game chat (TS is great, but in game stand alone would be better)

- multiple usuable channels/freqs per radio

- accurate ranges for radios

- You die you can't talk

Just 3 from me:

1) Quick access to backup pistol for those times when your mag is empty and the OPFOR steps into your face. Maybe a shortcut key because this is the reason soldiers carry pistols otherwise there is no reason to carry them.

Isn't that already there (; by default)?:confused:

Customizeable Mounted inventory on LBE

I already suggested similar feature in this thread (post 1440). And yes, I think, that customizable vests (and helmets) will add both realism and "coolness" to the game.

switching to pistol definitely needs to be quicker, and if they are going for realism then doing a weapon jamming simulation would be great, especially if it varies between weapons, as reliability is one of if not the most important parts of a firearm, but it is not modelled in arma.

Another thing I was wondering, besides turning the weapon around slightly slower, MG's and other heavy handheld weapons need to be different to rifles, carbines, SMG's and shotguns in the way they are held.

For example someone employing a M240 may only be able to fire the weapon accurately with it resting on something or its bipod, and if firing while standing using a firing from the hip animation, because it looks rather silly to be running into buildings while shouldering weapons like the M240 or M107. Which also comes to another point, with any weapon, holding it ready to shoot is fairly tiring when done over a long period of time, that is why when not shooting a soldiers weapon is almost always lowered, and is never brought up for a significant amount of time, even more-so with heavier weapons, I certainly could not sit crouched with a M107 and pick off targets at 500-1000m for 10-20 minutes, of course if this was done the stamina system would have to be more complex and also going prone would be an exception to being tired with the weapon up.

I hope people won't blow my suggestion away but I think that children should be added to civilians in the game. To be honest, the war in arma sometimes feels a little bit to clean. I'd like some horror to it.

Have been discussed over and over again (for A1, A2, AO and A3) and the answer is: No. No childs in.

Snowfall + snow in wintermonths. No need to wait for modded Wintermaps :cool:

I'm aware, this would double/tripple up the texture-foldersize, but would be cool..

there is hardly any snow in the Aegean...

but then the 2012 ice age came

I honestly think maps that change for seasons would be absoloutely amazing...

They've gone as far as to improve physics for collision with vehicles and objects, It would be great to take it a step further and add it for vegetation so that the player could spot AI movement through the weeds as easily as AI spot the player. How many times have you paused to observe movement between weed textures and wish the darn bush would just move and give away their position?

It would also add great position identification for low flying aircraft to spot tall grass and bushes shifted around by moving foot mobiles.

It would be great to take it a step further and add it for vegetation so that the player could spot AI movement through the weeds as easily as AI spot the player

You mean PhysX disturbed vegetation..... I like that idea! Probably not gonna happen, but a good idea nonetheless.

PhysX vegetation being disturbed and maps that change for the season are great ideas.

It wouldn't have to be supper detailed with the map slightly changing each day or week or even month. But the option to turn on snow or turn on slight flooding or turn on autumn plants instead of summer ones would be a nice addition to changing weather around in the editor.

Or the option to