Sign in to follow this  
krazikilla

ArmA3 Wishlist and Ideas

yes they already exist. thats why it is more than likely we will have them in Arma III

btw you use them by pressing "R" as a pilot ;)

yes they already exist. thats why it is more than likely we will have them in Arma III

btw you use them by pressing "R" as a pilot ;)

And You may use either flares or chaffs in Operation Arrowhead. That even raises the posibility of using both of them in A3 :icon_twisted:

And You may use either flares or chaffs in Operation Arrowhead.

Interesting. Tell us how.

Xeno

Interesting. Tell us how.

Xeno

press "R" flares press "T" chaff ?????

? that would be new for me

"T" is switching\selecting Teammember.....

and as we speak about it:

please give the c-130 finally its famous trademark: The angel wings

this would not require much work, but results in a stunning experience

Edited by PurePassion

press "R" flares press "T" chaff ?????

T is for teamswitch... (talking about vanilla OA, no keys changed).

Vanilla OA does only have combined flare and chaff magazines and the only thing you can do is to switch between semi and salvo or something like this (afair with CTRL-R).

But enough off topic now.

Xeno

Bring back Weapon on Back anim and L85/L86 with Ironsights and no attachments cept from maybe AG36?

I think it would be awesome to see a European army in the game. Then i don't mean national european armies. But a true european army. Since the game plays in the future i see this could be a nice feature.

I think it would be awesome to see a European army in the game. Then i don't mean national european armies. But a true european army. Since the game plays in the future i see this could be a nice feature.

An EU army is a far-fetched dystopian dream. There's NATO that includes the majority of EU countries.

An EU army is a far-fetched dystopian dream. There's NATO that includes the majority of EU countries.

but not sweden:( I want to see a JAS 39 gripen and cv90.

Im in love with arma overall, the open and large maps etc but i have just one main thing:

Stop the ai from shooting and seeing through walls, and stop his ability to take a single head shot on moving targets that pass in front of a window at 3000m. I dont care about new content at all, i dont care about new levels, or graphics or weapons or anything else. I love arma, but its broken, i dont care what anyone else says, ive seen it myself far to many times that left no doubt whatsoever.

Just fix the ai and you'll have my money again (ill pay the full rate too), great game otherwise, but after so long playing, this is one thing that tends to kill it dead. Its not the graphics or lack of scope of the game, its the ai. Other bugs and problems i can live with, but this is fundamental to the game play.

Oh and to whom it may concern, everyone ive met that has been turned off by arma was turned away by the long travel times to the conflict zones. Strikingly, almost none that i encounter seem to be aware of the ability to parachute from the flagpoles at the spawn points. Perhaps a tool tip or such next time around might help these folks?

oh and id full on hire the guys that made the insurgency maps. keep up the good work tho, you've got a good platform here.

Oh and to whom it may concern, everyone ive met that has been turned off by arma was turned away by the long travel times to the conflict zones. Strikingly, almost none that i encounter seem to be aware of the ability to parachute from the flagpoles at the spawn points. Perhaps a tool tip or such next time around might help these folks?

So you're saying that Domination, a user-made mission, is making people uninstall the game because it doesn't have a pop-up message that tells about each of its custom-scripted features that are explained in the briefing, the first thing that you should read in any mission.

Good riddance.

PLS stop discussions here, keep it a wishlist+ IDEAS :) thx

btw first post updated again

but not sweden:( I want to see a JAS 39 gripen and cv90.

bon aprés-midi id like to see the asian army ingame i think the majority of asians on this forum would agree with/without (you) me.

Since the swimming/diving thing has been implemented, maybe this is already in the game, but:

• Allow swimming units to get out of the swimming animation and stand up when they reach shallow water. It's really irritating to have to swim right onto the beach like a turtle before you can stand up.

Also:

• Change 'weapon on back' animation to 'Slung on front'. It would save time when switching weapons and also be more realistic.

Action keys (pick up weapons etc), Climb down/up ladders automatically, one key to enter vehicles and specific keys for specific positions like F1,F2 etc

It doesnt need to be authentic (yeah it looks like BF) it just needs to be handy

Edited by BlackGorilla
Action key ladder

Rolling wheels for helicopters with toggle brake action/ key.

Wheels flex (Rotary and Fixed) and absorb shock, like in cars and tanks.

Twin engine aircraft have independent engine damage.

(IE. one engine gets hit but the other stays on. Maybe have reduced thrust when one engine is down.)

Accurate/working gauges in the cockpit. Not just the MFCDs that only display the artificial horizon/compass.

(Artificial horizon, air speed, rotor RPM, vertical speed [very important in avoiding settling with power], working altimeter [MSL & AGL] and compass.)

Have the thrust from helicopters be perpendicular to the angle of the rotor disc, not level with the airframe.

(http://www.aviastar.org/foto/puma.gif you can see in this pic that the rotors are tilted forward and not perfectly horizontal. RKSL's Puma demonstrates what I mean perfectly.)

Keep auto-rotation the same as in Vanilla ArmA2/OA.

Add settling with power/vortex ring state, please?

Rotor strike does not make the whole aircraft explode, rather, depending on the severity, make the rotors disintegrate and the aircraft completely lose thrust or lose control/wobble.

The ability to turn the HUD off completely.

Please and thank you. :D

What's I wish is landing by helis on wheels (like planes you know, I don't know how it names in english;p)

?? i dont get what you mean camealeon

If the helis have wheels, you always land on them....

or do you mean the

? Edited by PurePassion

?? i dont get what you mean.

If the helis have wheels, you always land on them....

or do you mean the

?

That and the ability to do a running landing without exploding or pulling a 9001G stop.

Also, holy fucking SHIT! The first running landing vid that popped up for running landing was on Lemnos. GAWD DAMMOT, now I KNOW what I'm missing. :pet5:

I completely agree with your wishlist. The vehicle interior feature in Red Orchestra 2 looks amazing and to include that in arma would be great. Really liked your ideas on the medic system and the cover system in the video you linked looked great.

Something I really want and not impossible at all.

PLEASE and I Mean PLEASE Make stuff SERVER side like wind, time, etc. Makes everything SOOOOOOOOOO much easier. :)

Something I really want and not impossible at all.

PLEASE and I Mean PLEASE Make stuff SERVER side like wind, time, etc. Makes everything SOOOOOOOOOO much easier. :)

Would you like some gameplay with your desync? :rolleyes:

Also, holy fucking SHIT! The first running landing vid that popped up for running landing was on Lemnos. GAWD DAMMOT, now I KNOW what I'm missing. :pet5:

That's pretty crazy, nice find!