Sign in to follow this  
cobra5000

rah-66 commanche?

And what do you think makes this island so important that NATO is prepared to waste an entire task force on it? For all we know it could be housing Metal Gear. :p

Well of course Metal Gear is real, you know dem Japanese are up to something ;)

The Comanche is a neat helicopter. I wonder what BIS is going to do about adding more fuctions to the cockpit. They already impressed me in ArmA 1 because all the clocks and needles in the cockpit moved. If they could steer to a Lock On type of realism that would be awesome.

I sincerly hope The radar madel is heavily reworked.. So it can be turned on/off and that stealth makes it harder to find until it opens bay doors etc...

Looking at the SF troopers they're wearing Crye uniforms, with Mich 2000s, Anvis NVGs, Crye CAGE armor, and either FN2000s or the new Magpul PDW concept, all real or conceptual stuff that is likely to be used in the next 14 years.

I thought it looked like an Steyr Aug A3 he was holding, then again the grip looks different. I dunno i'm no gun expert.

Edit: After googling the Magpul PDW, looks like one of those the guy is holding in the screenshot.

Edited by MadCatChiken

If you really need a reason for the RAH-66, look it that way: not so long ago a absolutely unknown version of a Blackhawk was revealed in Pakistan. No one ever heard of it but it was in active service.

So, officially the RAH-66 was cancelled...but...what exactly means "officially"? ;)

Myke;1929996']If you really need a reason for the RAH-66' date=' look it that way: not so long ago a absolutely unknown version of a Blackhawk was revealed in Pakistan. No one ever heard of it but it was in active service.

So, officially the RAH-66 was cancelled...but...what exactly means "officially"? ;)[/quote']

You won't believe how fast projects currently on conservation would be reanimated, if gov'ments of your countries decide to party like it's 1939, due to depression the world is in, and the fact of a growing risk of sovereign debt/bond market collapse.