Dam was looking fwd to setting this up on weekend. Thanks for thinking ahead.

If you would like to make your own by all means please do.

The more the better.

great to see this finally release. its amazing to see how far this has come since the first beta versions of all this stuff came out for the testers over a year ago. its come a long way, thats for sure. hopefully everyone will have as much fun with this stuff as I have.

Glad to see PRACS get released to the community wld!

Has there been many changes since the version you sent me/I sent you?

I will also be making a special version of warfare for PRACS (PRACS on Opfor, Russia/Nato on bluefor. this is due to the fact that PRACS has such good tech :))

Well done Wld and everyone else who contributed.

Thank you so much.

Glad to see PRACS get released to the community wld!

Has there been many changes since the version you sent me/I sent you?

I will also be making a special version of warfare for PRACS (PRACS on Opfor, Russia/Nato on bluefor. this is due to the fact that PRACS has such good tech :))

Honestly it is a completely different package. Please update your stuff cause sooooooo many changes and improvements have been made since i passed out the advanced copies.

Honestly it is a completely different package. Please update your stuff cause sooooooo many changes and improvements have been made since i passed out the advanced copies.

sounds good, will do.

Did you happen to get to fix the LODs on the units? I think you said you were having issues with 1.59 last time I asked.

EDIT: I will be mirroring the full package as soon as it's downloaded.

Congrats on the release, been following since Arma.

Congratulations Wld and the Project RACS Development Team and everyone else that contributed to this wonderful mod I am proud to be a part of!

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we have!

Cheers!

Congratulations Wld and the Project RACS Development Team and everyone else that contributed to this wonderful mod I am proud to be a part of!

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we have!

Cheers!

Yeah PRACS is hands down the best mod I've played so far, it was great that Wld427 let me test and contribute to it.

My only complaint is that I am not going to be able to put RACs vs NAPA or RACs vs Zombies, Aliens, or some other faction that is on the Independent Side.

But I am glad that it is finally released to the public on the same day I get out off of school for summer vacation. I can't wait for any further additions.

Sweet, it's out! Been following this baby for ages. Time to play methinks. :D

Congratulations!

Must admit I was not as surprised to see the A3 annoucement as I am to see this in the 'Complete' section :D:D:D

What now? Well deserved vacation, or some new projects planned?

(most popular question today: any plans to move over to ArmA 3?:p)

Very well done! I love this! Thanks!

Good to see it released Wld427 to the community!

Hey Mate congratulations on the release, it's been a long and difficult road but finally its end is a good one. :yay::)

I've been watching this back when it was a WIP hoping it would be released soon. It looks realy great and i will test it ASAP. But forgive my limited knowledge of armies outside of Europe, these guys are BLUFOR or OPFOR? So maybe you could provide me with a little background on who and what this is if possible, google wasnt very helpfull. Thanks in advance!

btw the reame talks about an F18 ... this is stil a WIP?

Edited by larsiano

Congratulations wld!

Thanks that you share your work after all, and of course many thanks for your hard work and the hard work of your contributers.

Cheers,

D.

Great to see this massive project finally released, congrats!

I barely dare to ask for something, but it would be really nice to see a few pictures. Don't need to be detailed close-ups, just a row of vehicles would do, to get a overview over all the different units.

But forgive my limited knowledge of armies outside of Europe, these guys are BLUFOR or OPFOR? So maybe you could provide me with a little background on who and what this is if possible, google wasnt very helpfull. Thanks in advance!
You'll search in vain for a real army called "RACS", because the Royal Army Cops of Sahrani was one of the fantasy factions in Arma1, the other being the Sahrani Liberation Army (SLA). While the latter was the stereotype of a pseudo-communist army with warsaw pact equipment, the RACS was the western-supported monarchy, but quite poorly equipped and thus in need to be joined by US forces in the fight. SLA was OpFor, and RACS was Independent. Edited by Brainbug