some older PRACS missions i made ages ago

may need a little fixing

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/Arma2CO_GITS_Evolution_RACS_missions.rar

will be keeping PRACS as optional faction choice for people with the mod in our evolution series of missions going forward.

cheers Eddie for all your work over the years mate. sorry if i bugged you with my enthusiasms over the years too!

working with sav, colum and pookie on unsung this year has made me realise how much work you have put into PRACS. it really is phenomenal.

I hope you enjoy your family time, and I hope we can do something about those rippers - it's hideous, absolutely shameful. it just doesn't bear looking at.

all the best

EB

Nice to see you guys are still around and modding at full throttle. It has been a while, now :)

Just stopping by to say hello, maybe it's time to start modeling/texturing again!

Wonderful work with RACS, and nice to see you guys again :)

GH.

Would it be possible to acquire the raw unit patches, not only those from page 29? I really like them, like the rest of mod great work!

Would it be possible to acquire the raw unit patches, not only those from page 29? I really like them, like the rest of mod great work!

For what purpose would you need them?

For what purpose would you need them?

Well, first of all, P:RACS is my all time favourite mod and got me tons of fun making missions with it. Sadly, my gaming rig died last summer so I am forced to use my uni notebook, which can't even handle OFP.R . :(

Nevertheless, the RACS got me somehow addicted and also fascinated with their background story. As seen in the last missions of the original ARMA 1 campaign, the Kingdom in the South is not better than the SLA North, so I kinda imagined their country with history, political system and such. Then I got to the browser game called "Nationstates" where I developed a Kingdom of Sahrani as I thought it would be like IRL, rich with oil and natural resources, not so rich in civil rights. The Kingdom is more like a Christian Saudi-Arabia, not the morally superior victim from the ARMA campaign (very authoritarian).

I am roleplaying there with a quite malelovent King, repressing dissenters and suspected leftists alike, while supporting other anti-communist countries. I have drawn up a OOB for the RACS mainly from BIS sites and your mod, making it a force to be reckoned with. I would like to use some more of you unit patches in my national factbook about the RACS, I already implemented some. I would be honored to be allowed to use some more of them, but could also understand that you do not want to give permission, then I would delete them. I thus ask for permission to further use them, that would be great.

Also, here is the link to where I am using it: LINK

Well, first of all, P:RACS is my all time favourite mod and got me tons of fun making missions with it. Sadly, my gaming rig died last summer so I am forced to use my uni notebook, which can't even handle OFP.R . :(

Nevertheless, the RACS got me somehow addicted and also fascinated with their background story. As seen in the last missions of the original ARMA 1 campaign, the Kingdom in the South is not better than the SLA North, so I kinda imagined their country with history, political system and such. Then I got to the browser game called "Nationstates" where I developed a Kingdom of Sahrani as I thought it would be like IRL, rich with oil and natural resources, not so rich in civil rights. The Kingdom is more like a Christian Saudi-Arabia, not the morally superior victim from the ARMA campaign (very authoritarian).

I am roleplaying there with a quite malelovent King, repressing dissenters and suspected leftists alike, while supporting other anti-communist countries. I have drawn up a OOB for the RACS mainly from BIS sites and your mod, making it a force to be reckoned with. I would like to use some more of you unit patches in my national factbook about the RACS, I already implemented some. I would be honored to be allowed to use some more of them, but could also understand that you do not want to give permission, then I would delete them. I thus ask for permission to further use them, that would be great.

Also, here is the link to where I am using it: LINK

very interesting. Would be neat if you included more of the information from the Wip thread. We actually went through all of the info you are organizing at some point or another. would be nice to keep it all together. Also the newspaper things i made back in the day are still in there so there is a lot of info in them too. Ill dig up the patches. Need to dust off the old external drive.

It's entirely possible you'll run into Maddii on there. I believe at one point he was running the United Kingdom of Sahrani. Unfortunately he modified the RACS BI wiki entry to reflect his personal ORBAT, but he did have a pretty good imagination when it came to filling in gaps and such.

I like this mod very much but cockpit of ch-53 and ch-46 have wrong side - it works on the left side, but pilot is sitting on the right, I hope this bug will be fixed soon because it's a little bit hard to fly without working cockpit

I like this mod very much but cockpit of ch-53 and ch-46 have wrong side - it works on the left side, but pilot is sitting on the right, I hope this bug will be fixed soon because it's a little bit hard to fly without working cockpit

you must have a very old version. Try getting latest from armaholic.

you must have a very old version. Try getting latest from armaholic.

oh, yes, my bad

but all versions are old

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17950

http://play.withsix.com/arma-2/mods/pracs

these are updated 2 years ago

this one is empty at all

http://pracs.dev-hell.net/single%20file/

where now i can get latest version?

Edited by Gr1ggs

oh, yes, my bad

but all versions are old

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17950

http://play.withsix.com/arma-2/mods/pracs

these are updated 2 years ago

this one is empty at all

http://pracs.dev-hell.net/single%20file/

where now i can get latest version?

As far as i am aware the latest release of the PRACS mod is on armaholic. As per your link above.

P:RACS last update: 09-22-2013

Armaholic's P:RACS last update: 2012-11-04

And ch-53's cockpit working wrong on armaholic version same as playsix one :(

Edited by Gr1ggs

P:RACS last update: 09-22-2013

Armaholic's P:RACS last update: 2012-11-04

And ch-53's cockpit working wrong on armaholic version same as playsix one :(

im not putting the version i currently have (final release) up for download as of yet. I dont have any legacy versions on the ftp. Try google.

im not putting the version i currently have (final release) up for download as of yet. I dont have any legacy versions on the ftp. Try google.

Anyway I downloaded lateset version from armaholic (as any latest PRACS versions in web which I found) and there is bugged cockpit on ch-53, so can I find somewhere version with working cockpit now? Or it will be only in next version?

Anyway I downloaded lateset version from armaholic (as any latest PRACS versions in web which I found) and there is bugged cockpit on ch-53, so can I find somewhere version with working cockpit now? Or it will be only in next version?

Just like arma3... its not a bug... Just a feature..... Dont worry it will get patched................ someday......

Hi wld427, nice to see you still hanging around. I hope life is treating you well and I just want to say I am still enjoying your work immensely!

Bump :)

yeah... that's my fault. i did forget about your request and i sincerely apologize. I will get something tagged up for you quickly.

Any chance this will be ported to ArmA 3? I'm a sincere fan of this mod and would love to see it evolve. Thanks :)

No. Unfortunately i will not participate in the filthy, disgusting, lousy, and abortive mess that arma3 is. Plus i hold a lot of contempt towards the Steam gimme now crowd the community has become.

No. Unfortunately i will not participate in the filthy, disgusting, lousy, and abortive mess that arma3 is. Plus i hold a lot of contempt towards the Steam gimme now crowd the community has become.

what is your problem with arma 3 ?

what is your problem with arma 3 ?

Dude, if you have to ask then you haven't spent enough time in this forum. Surf around here a while and you'll soon learn why A3 is somewhat of a disappointment to those of us who have been around a while... needs lots of work! ;)

Besides, he doesn't need to defend himself in his own discussion about another game mod. Recommend you just don't ask. Just don't ask! That discussion will devolve into a mess. Just trust me on this.

Dude, if you have to ask then you haven't spent enough time in this forum. Surf around here a while and you'll soon learn why A3 is somewhat of a disappointment to those of us who have been around a while... needs lots of work! ;)

Besides, he doesn't need to defend himself in his own discussion about another game mod. Recommend you just don't ask. Just don't ask! That discussion will devolve into a mess. Just trust me on this.

Completely agree.

@Blackadder - While I will be adding my own content in A3 WLD427 does not want to for a variety of reasons (I've heard most of them and I agree with most of them) but its his work to do with as he wishes. If you want RACs themed addons in A3 then you can always make your own addons.