Sounds great :). The P3 Orion looks great, reminds me i need to expand Nogova's Naval forces :)

the pegaso's are awesome mate well done. about time we had a decent ambulance in arma. the m113's bounce too much and the stryker MEV is weak and rolls when it hits a small bush or bridge entrance. your pegaso ambulance looks like just the ticket for all our missions - would it be possible to make a small woodland one as well? i imagine that doesn't interest you too much, but it would be a well used addon by us in EVERY non desert mission. in general, woodland APC's with decent armour are a must-have for arma. the pandur is ok but it's skin is so soft. the OA stykers are best left in the workshops... so soft (MG fire kills them) and so bouncy and rolly, and so darn tan!

the RL pegaso comes with a bulldozer version - we'd love that - if one could be modeled in arma and then made heavy (like for example a T90) it would be a must-have support vehicle for clearing wrecks out of the way, like aircraft wrecks at airbase etc.

we still host CAA1 on our DL server if you need it.

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/mods/x.rar

any enemy armed boats in the pipeline? we're enjoying the oil rigs of taviana at the moment, and would love to have a RACS naval engagement/rescue situation across the rigs/islands there (would work well in NW sahrani too)

Outstanding work as always! The P3 Orion will be a fine addition to Sahranis naval forces :)

more pictures from fleet exercises.....

th_arma2oa2013-02-2820-49-37-92.jpg

th_arma2oa2013-02-2820-42-57-57.jpg

th_arma2oa2013-02-2820-47-18-12.jpg

th_arma2oa2013-02-2820-49-28-92.jpg

th_arma2oa2013-02-2820-50-36-55.jpg

Special thanks to Ballistic09. He takes the best photos ive seen for this game.

Nice stuff there Eddie. It looks like this P-3 is even more capable than most Orions in service today.

I like the matt finish on it.

land forces on exercise.......

th_arma2oa2013-01-2522-57-45-08.jpg

th_arma2oa2013-01-2523-11-28-08.jpg

th_arma2oa2013-02-2819-38-39-00.jpg

th_arma2oa2013-02-2819-40-14-64.jpg

th_pinnyday.jpg

Looks like very promising additions to an already great mod!

yeah nice long range bomber version that will see airtime in evo for sure. like the F5's eddie, they look sweet - can't wait to fly em.

A jet-range bombers do not plan? Such as B-52 or Tu-22?

B52 never exported...........

Tu22 does not fit the scope of the Sahrani Military as outlined by my mod.

P3 Orion is a maritime search, patrol, and ASW aircraft. It is not a "bomber". It only has 8 hardpoints. In fact little A-4 skyhawk can carry more munitions.

Hello there.

Since i'm on limited bandwith at the moment, i decided to ask before using my precious few MB's i got left to load this:

Are there any Naval units included, and if so, which ones? (Real-Life counterparts, capabilities ect.) Or, is there by any chance any complete content list with every vehicle, weapon & soldier included?

Thank you for any help, the Screenshots i've seen are very promising, but i'm looking for Naval units in specific for now. Also, can't wait for this P3-Orion, my favorite Aircraft since ever, which is, imho, extremely underrated and underpresented in A2 untill today. (The JSDF-Mod P3-C isn't really that great, to be honest, in comparison to the pure awesomeness your screens are showing.)

Since i'm on limited bandwith at the moment, i decided to ask before using my precious few MB's i got left to load this

It's a good thing you asked. I'd say hold off for now because there's a fairly substantial update coming soon, and you're probably going to need to re-download the whole mod again...

Well thank you for the Information, is there any ETA on this Update already, like, are you done and just Testing out a few last flaws? Or will it - roughly said - take a bit longer from now on? (Asking, since i'm getting new bandwith at the end of every week, so i would still load it now, should it take longer than a Month or so).

Good luck with getting the Update along, hope to see this P3 Orion soon :>

are ace-configs are planned?

doubt it. Has been asked quite numerous times, as of yet, the Answer is in the first Post:

THIS MOD IS IN NO WAY ACE COMPATABLE NOR WILL IT BE MADE TO DO SO. ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION IS GIVEN TO OPEN, MODIFY, OR CHANGE THE CONFIGS

IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS PLEASE STOP DOWNLOADING AND DELETE ALL PRACS FILES FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE. THIS IS

OFFICIAL PROJECT RACS POLICY AND IS NON-NEGOTIABLE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Well thank you for the Information, is there any ETA on this Update already, like, are you done and just Testing out a few last flaws? Or will it - roughly said - take a bit longer from now on?

Well, I'm not the one making the mod, so I really can't say. I'm just a tester.

It's all up to wld427, and when he feels the update is complete.

are ace-configs are planned?

No. I can say with certainty that it's never going to happen.

What updates are expected in the next release? The plan:

aircraft, ground vehicles, infantry, static objects?

I hope the Update came before Arma 3 (-.

Other Question , gives in future other Jeeps ? (Landrover etc )

What updates are expected in the next release? The plan:

aircraft, ground vehicles, infantry, static objects?

EVERY file has been updated in some way. New trucks, howitzers, aircraft, sounds, aircraft loadouts adjusted, missile launchers, troops, etc

basically alot of work since the last version.

Your mod is excellent. I will continue to play with it in Arma 2 and hopefully even in Arma 3 .

arma2oa2013-02-1820-05-45-68.jpg?t=1361239629

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

[/color]

Wow ... that VEC has the shield of my unit "Cavalry Brigade" Castillejos II "Zaragoza, Spain.

I have been a driver for 5 years VECs.

Where I can download this mod? Great job.

escudos.gif