Great to see this mod still cooking stuff.

Will see you for Arma3 Wld :)

hello, Id like to ask if backpacks dont have any gear in them or its just bug? by the way great mod (fan since A1)

They are empty so you can add whatever gear you want.

just found the barak sams on the patrol boat missile station after 4 months of riding around in it getting shot by planes - should have read the manual duh!

anyone running a multiplayer server please send me an invite. i woudl really love to play with some of this stuff..............................

will do - we just put sahrani racs on for the last few weeks - rotated to takistan ACR now though

will PM you when we put it back on - would be a privilege to host you on our server sir!

cheers

anyone running a multiplayer server please send me an invite. i woudl really love to play with some of this stuff..............................

I'd love to organize something sometime. I recall the insurgency mission we played together and that was loads of fun.

Sorry guys ive been sidelined with health and real life issues.

We have an all new PRACS website. After a couple have come and gone now this is going to hopefully be permanent.

This is entirely the work of RKSL Rock and Ballistic09

Thanks guys. Im not sure when i will have any updates ready at this time but please stop by and check up on the mod any time.

http://pracs.rkslstudios.info/

Sorry guys ive been sidelined with health and real life issues.

We have an all new PRACS website. After a couple have come and gone now this is going to hopefully be permanent.

Thanks guys. Im not sure when i will have any updates ready at this time but please stop by and check up on the mod any time.

http://pracs.rkslstudios.info/

Sorry to hear about your health and real life issues :(. Hope you get you get better soon. RACS was one of the main reasons, that spurred me to create my Nogovan Mod for Arma2, hope to see more of the RACS mod in the future. :)

Mostly RKSL-Rock. He was awesome enough to lend the web space and make the website... all I did was add a couple of posts and provide some screenshots. :p

Thanks again Rock!

Excellent. Glad to see your stuff back on the internet proper.

Thanks everyone. :)

Hmm the links don't work!

If you mean the "downloads" page its been disabled.

Found the Server at approx 9.30pm UK Time, no one was on it. Also your teamspeak you posted on the website is password protected :(

Thanks for the update, and thanks for fixing the sopmod :)

there is one public gaming channel that anyone can access.

Also jsut so that everyoen knows i am aware of a few issues with the mod still. i have alot going on right now on a personal level and i jsut didnt want this version sitting around doing nothing. So i figured why not release it and turnt he server on.

Edited by wld427

it is not obvious, but the actual mod files, are there any that are more recently patched than the Feb 18th 2012 versions mentioned on the first page?

People are mentioning an update, and I'm trying to figure out where it is mentioning actual updates...

Thanks