It's good to see you still goin' wld. Would have been a true shame if you'd stopped doing stuff for ArmA.

And don't let this Arma3 talk drag you down, some of us will stick with ArmaII and therefor PRACS for a looooooooooooong time to come

That.

There are people still playing OFP these days, some still playing ArmA and sure as tomorrow the sun is rising, there will be people playing ArmA2 when the next title is out; me included. It's not that all licenses/keys are revoked once ArmA3 is available. ;)

And besides that: PRACS would fit very well on Limnos... *wink*

It's good to see you still goin' wld. Would have been a true shame if you'd stopped doing stuff for ArmA.

Well said, that soldier.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

And besides that: PRACS would fit very well on Limnos... *wink*

Good point!

been tinkering a bit more lately.....

th_buldozer2012-08-2510-35-59-85.jpg

just to make some people happy...

M60A3 model used with permissions by Rygugu

Side skirts made by wld427

M256 gun from BIS sample models

Original gun texture by BIS

RVMATS used on new portions by BIS

Texturing done in photoshop CS4

Model work done in Oxygen2

textures converted using texview2

forum post via internet explorer

Internet Service provider CDE Lightband

Machine programs worked on by Hewlett Packard

Video rendering via Nvidia Corporation

Inspiration for said work by BI Forums and Project RACS Fans

Technical assistance by RKSL-Rock, Sekra, Tankbuster, Sekra, SPAFF Community, and the members of the Bohemia Interactive Forums.

Really liking the updating on this tank. Great work as usual.

Maybe this will give you a bit of a smile... :) wld why u use IE? everyone knows that chrome or firefox r bettr, i believe most chrome and firefaux users would agree with me. plzandthxinadvance

Once again, top notch work!

Edited by SpectreTim

Is it so hard to say "well done" and walk away. Do you have to tag on some "I know better than you" stuff at the end? Does it make you good?

th_arma2oa2012-08-2519-04-39-31.jpg

added slat cage by me.

I can post wireframes too if need be. i made a bunch of little rectangles and kept copy and pasting

M60A3 model used with permissions by Rygugu

Side skirts made by wld427

M256 gun from BIS sample models

Original gun texture by BIS

RVMATS used on new portions by BIS

Texturing done in photoshop CS4

Model work done in Oxygen2

textures converted using texview2

forum post via internet explorer

Internet Service provider CDE Lightband

Machine programs worked on by Hewlett Packard

Video rendering via Nvidia Corporation

Photograph taken with Fraps

Utes island by BIS

Inspiration for said work by BI Forums and Project RACS Fans

Mom and Dad for making me

God for giving me air to breath and talent to work on this stuff.

Aqua Source for selling me a toilet to poop on

Red Bull for keeping me awake

Technical assistance by RKSL-Rock, Sekra, Tankbuster, Sekra, SPAFF Community, and the members of the Bohemia Interactive Forums.

Edited by wld427

That modernized/upgraded Patton looks awesome, almost reminds me of the Patton 2000 from A1 PRACs. Whatever happened to that thing anyway?

probably not, unless i do a completely new model. it amazes mw how much everyone liked that turd. it was one of the very first models i ever worked on....

a bit of nostalgia for you.....

M60-2000.jpg

Yay, nostalgia rules!

really, the tank looked cool. and it was something unique to the RACS, the mix of 'old and new'. And honestly, I think it looks better than the new version (although the new one also has this 'Sahrani Arms Corp. invention' feeling to it. Keep on with your work wld!

probably not, unless i do a completely new model. it amazes mw how much everyone liked that turd. it was one of the very first models i ever worked on....

a bit of nostalgia for you.....

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/wld427/M60-2000.jpg

It was a polished turd at that. :)

Too bad this isn't a democracy, but I put forth a motion to bring back the M120S/M60-2000.

Or the M60S Sabra.

i wrote this page a long time ago (started it in 2009), it realy needs an overhaul, this Page was mainly for RACS/Pracs later i added some stuff related to other Racs mods/addons but Later i saw some new mods coming out about many armavesrse nations i couldnt resist adding such wonderfull mods (icebreaker nations,Project CDF,Novogan Mod,Taviana, and much much MUCH more so i added as much as i could

but when i lost my arma 2 CDs it became harder for me to get stuff correct so i stopped, the page is still WIP and nations 13 and 14 will be removed cuz the project is dead (turned out there is no project and the man behind it doesnt know anything bout modding :/ ) anyways the so cold modmaker wanted to make those 13/14 nations like a vietnam/coldwar era fictional nations in the modern days, located in he caribean/cuba area

i need help and info to modernise that list

BTW

why nobody replies to my PMs ive sent over 20?

Edited by maddii

what PMs on what forum?

unfortunately none of the PRACS forums are active any longer

Awesome tank!

Especially that it exists in reality. ;)

m601c.th.jpg

m602.th.jpg

Mmm... I was just thinking of the USMC M-60A1 ERA but I'd be happy with the above M-60. :)

Indeed.Awesome pic too.

bc7.png

I took a ton of pictures of this beauty, so here's some more:

arma2oa2012-08-2620-39-28-23.jpg

arma2oa2012-08-2620-42-26-62.jpg

arma2oa2012-08-2622-07-30-87.jpg

And just for the hell of it...

arma2oa2012-08-2622-13-49-68.jpg

M901.

another concept vehicle ive been working on.....

th_buldozer2012-08-2912-43-48-84.jpg

th_buldozer2012-08-2912-43-57-62.jpg

Credits for A-4 Skyhawks need to be updated: Col Klink for the original model, Snakeman for some work to it, Eble, and baby Jesus for being the sexy beast he is.

For future reference to anyone who reads this i have always tried to maintain my credibility and integrity. If i forget to mention someone somewhere along the line for credits a simple PM is all that is necessary. I definately believe in being grown men about our actions instead of simply starting rumors behind peoples backs in skype channels. You know the whole grow up thing your daddy tried to teach you instead of being a schoolyard bitch?

So in the end if you have anything to say about me or to me, you should probably say it to me.

oh and the part about the depleted uranium rod..... that was a direct quote.

Edited by wld427

Thanks for the info. Sometimes its hard to keep everything in mind, a lot of helping folks around - that is a good thing. Posted Snakeman to credits on first post with Lingor Units topic, too.

You guys did a fantastic job with these vehicles. Now not to sound stupid cause im sure someone has already asked, but would it be at all possible for the author to do a simple reskin of the CH-53 and the CH-46 in USMC grey color, leave everything else the same done touch a thing cause there perfect just simply a color/paint change. Now I know that origonally they were because the OU air guy did them originally for USMC but those werent as good and as some people might have experienced specially witht the CH-46 that you cant get out the back and theree is just multiple bugs with them, which is the whole reason i found out about the RACS version because one of your guys sent me the link and i love them. I was just curious if this was at all possible it would be greatly appreciated and im sure a shit ton of these guy would download them as im sure my enitre clan would as well (ST3 SEAL Team 3). thanks

The simple answer, NO i will not do it or give permission to do it.

The complicated answer, would be to get in touch with SFCitzhak and secure permissions. at which point i will happily pass along the files for you to do any version you choose.

I simply dont have the time or interest to do anything US whether it be marine or navy or even army for that matter. I spent too many years on active duty and saw enough of that harware.