Running CO latest non-beta patch with CBA and Blastcore

You'll need to recreate the bug without CBA.

Tracked it down.

I d/l the BAOR Challenger to see what it was like this morning.....it was causing the issue, removed it problem gone.

I d/l the BAOR Challenger to see what it was like this morning.....it was causing the issue, removed it problem gone.

That's one high quality addon right there. :confused:

ain+t+that+the+truth+_887c260fc4503f9b5e27bd7371a6e16b.jpg Edited by sv5000

PRACS test server. What do we download and where do we put it to play this multiplayer? Your server just has the 1 addon listed - do we combine all the downloads in 1 addon folder?

PRACS test server. What do we download and where do we put it to play this multiplayer? Your server just has the 1 addon listed - do we combine all the downloads in 1 addon folder?

Yeah just download all the seperate ones and stick them in one addon folder, that should work.

I'm back from a short holiday. Hope you guys have been giving PRACS and TK Extension a good workout!

Thankyou team for such a awesome mod i'm really lovin all the vehicles just sooo many appreciate this a lot.ps will the f18 ever return to this mod as its the one thing i miss thanxs.

Hi, I noticed that the G3 series in your weapon pack - especially the G § SOPMOD is very inaccurate. Is there a way to stabilize the rifle, perhaps by holding some special key, or is the inaccuracy intended? The hit rate is very poor compared to all other weapons in the weapon pack. Tested at 400 m.

Greetings and Thanks for the Mod

I dont understand how you expect a weapon with a cqb sight to be accurate at 400m. Its zeroed to 150M. anything above that you need to compensate for windage. As far as the rest of the rifles.... they are all dead on.Are you running any other mods? What do you define as inaccurate. You are shooting a big 308 round. Neither me nor my testers have any issue hitting anything with the weapons accurately.

Arma2 Co 1.60 in 1.59 even

In the Editor, Takistan, South Airfield, smal Zielscheibe / Target

Mod CBA JSRS Soundmod

Distanz 347 meter

SG 1 NVS 30 Round = 30 Hit

Galil w Suit ( S ) 30 Round = 30 Hit

M 16A1 NVS 30 Round = 30 Hit

G3A4 ACOG 30 Round = 18 Hit

G3A4 Sopmod 30 Round = 17 Hit

Distanz 181 meter

Gralil SAR 30 Round = 29 Hit

HK 33A4 30 Round = 30 Hit.

M16A1 30 Round = 30 Hit

G3A4 EO1 30 Round = 22 Hit

I seen, the Hit going left or right, high or smal, its not akurat. I m lying and not to be winded.

Sorry for my bad englisch.

Vielleich kann jemand der Deutsch spricht das noch übersetzen, spreche fast kein englisch und kanns ihm schlecht erklären

" Mir kommt es so vor als wenn da ein Zufallswert drin ist, da kommen 5 Schuss gut, also Treffer, und dann wieder 2 bis 3 Schuss die total daneben gehen, sieht man am Einschlag !

Danke

Edited by josche
edit

Vielleich kann jemand der Deutsch spricht das noch übersetzen, spreche fast kein englisch und kanns ihm schlecht erklären

" Mir kommt es so vor als wenn da ein Zufallswert drin ist, da kommen 5 Schuss gut, also Treffer, und dann wieder 2 bis 3 Schuss die total daneben gehen, sieht man am Einschlag !

Danke

Translation of josche's thoughts:

He thinks that there is some kind of a random figure which determines if he hits or misses the target.

5 shots hit and 2 to 3 shots miss totally - you can see the impact on the ground

I don't have such issues when using the guns but maybe my aim is that bad that I compensate it and hit the target

i think he is complaining more about the recoil...... obviously the galil hits 30 out of 30..... its only a 5.56 round. the G3 is a beefy 7.62x51 (308) with a hell of alot more kick and punch.

Until you get used to this factor try shooting from a kneeling position or the prone.

I m lying and not to be winded.

seems he's already prone. if it was every weapon i'd say he had a case of FADE going on.

interesting though... is the spread a lot wilder on this weapon?

we play RH weapons a lot and RACS a lot

th RH AK weapons all kick too much. try the stock bizon and the RH bizon for a good example ofthis - the RH one is unusable.

the RACS G3 kick is quite offputting because of the climb more than anything - it climbs a little higher with each shot, not returning to the original targeting position.

This in a scope weapon makes you very slow to reacquire target.

Given you can take a stock m16acog it's a hands down decision for most of the guys on our server to take the stock weapons, which is a rotten shame...

if i took away the stock weapons 70% of my guys would refuse to play the mission i reckon.

it's a factor to consider when writingweapon configs - how realistic is it etc, but when you can't hold your weapon on a static target without it climbing in semi, i don't think that's very useful.

anyone who has fired a 762 weapon will rightly know about leaning into it and keeping your eye on the target so when the rifle rises you pull it back onto target quickly. this is hard to do with RACS weapons, much harder than stock or RH. just some feedback from a big fan. i've been toying with the idea of "fixing" the RH ak/bizon recoils myself - don't want to but nobody uses them ever...

Given that WLD427 does actually own several G3s I'm willing to go out on a limb and suggest the PRACS G3 kick might be far more realistic.

And re "This in a scope weapon makes you very slow to reacquire target." Its the same for any high powered scoped weapon. I've used the G3SG1 and MSG90 ranges in real life too. Both take practice and patience to use properly. I kina like the parallel in game. :)

Yeah us guys who own G3 rifles IRL can attest to the kick those suckers put out! Combine that with the rebar face slapper, er, I mean the HK collapsible stock, and you have quite a ride even with a bipod. ;)

Ok i reviewed the config last night a little more. It seems i do have the dispersion ont he G3 base class cranked up a little. I will play with the values today and come up with a compromise. The recoil on the G3 is absolutely correct. Luckily for me im a larger fellow IRL so i can take the recoil a little bit better than most.

i think i have a little practice in this area.....no those are not airsoft :)

th_048-1.jpg

Good lord Wld - I bet you don't get burgled often!

I think that sometimes he secretly wishes somebody would try to break in. :D

Is that a Galil I see? Sexy! :D

Nope, he's just "pleased to see you".....:D

:EDITH:

uhm..wld...this "darker area" on your pants..there below...i hope this is just "ambient occlusion", isn't it? ;)

i see your weapons and raise you an AT-4 SRAAW ;)