I'm sorry if this has been asked before someplace, but what does the 'Red Brigade' represent of the RACS? Sorry if it's been stated before :/

The red brigade is intended to be a unit of former SLA troops that switched sides or remained loyal to the king. Its sort of a segway as to what happened to all the SLA gear after the Sahrani civil war. Also they are to be intended for use with an upcoming island project Icebrakr has been hammering on.

Ah. I see, I saw the red star on the shoulder and thought as much, but wanted to know exactly without thinking wrongly. Thanks for the info ^_^

Okay guys the server is setup and running PRACS Insurgency. The name of the server is:

"Official Project RACS Task Force Lion server" @ 176.9.92.143:2402.

For comms we have a Teamspeak 3 server at the same IP 176.9.92.143 but for guests there are only a couple of channels available. For playing on the server there is a "Official Project RACS Task Force Lion" channel. The rules are simple, don't misbehave and you will be fine. Otherwise you will get permanently banned without warning.

Is there by any chance possible to use module F2 Groups for Racs ?

I can see and choose other mods and sides but cant see Racs in the F2 group section.

thank you and thanks for this fantastic mod :)

First off the new AA vehicles are so awesome. The way the rockets leave are amazing.

The new boats and Navy section is promising too. I can't wait to see how that will turn out in future releases.

Is there by any chance possible to use module F2 Groups for Racs ?

Could you specify a bit more what you mean with module F2 Groups? If you mean the editor feature (not a module FFS, those are completely different things!) to place groups which is enabled by pressing F2 you can find the RACS troops under "Task Force Lion". If you mean the F2 Mission Development Framework (BAS f for ArmA 2) and any of its features it's up to them to add RACS support to their systems, not wld427.

Thank you Sekra now I found it:) I was looking for Racs and not Task Force Lion. I have too many mods and its hard to find it :).

I really love that addon, but it makes me sad that there is noch ACE support, so i cant use it on my servers...

I really love that addon, but it makes me sad that there is noch ACE support, so i cant use it on my servers...

ACE2 guys need to implement it, not wld427.

Good work on new release mate !

Pay attention to the Sekra class missile boat config, because even if you have set the flares config lines, there is no line such as:

driverhasflares=true;

or

gunnerhasflares=true;

Therefore you (or the AI) cannot use the countermeasures against other missiles.

Also, wouldn't it make more sense to config the driver position as the main commanding position? That way you can drive the boat and assign targets to the missile turret gunner-

Also, the cmimmunity value of the Barak missiles is 0,999. Isn't it too high?

Does it have cargo positions set in the model?

Because you have set:

transportsoldier = 0;

It would make sense to add a couple cargo positions.

Now, one suggestion:

Add some plates in the model with names of members of the Task Force Lion clan, and show/hide them via user animations. That way we could have a RSS Sekra, RSS Mack, etc....

Anyway, good work!!!!!

.......its beta and very very incomplete..... exactly what i posted. Someday when i get a chance to finish it i am sure you will be pleased.

Edited by wld427
i hate people

I will mention, with a no bias to either party, tools exist that configs can be explored without "OPEN, MODIFY, OR CHANGE" or such.

Congrats on the release. Lovely work.

.......its beta and very very incomplete..... exactly what i posted. Someday when i get a chance to finish it i am sure you will be pleased.

Sorry Eddie

I have reread my post and it could be interpreted as a "troll" post. I realize it is a BETA but let me tell you something. I'm already pleased with the quality of the addon and I'm aware it's a beta. It is already a good addon. At leat, good enough for me to play in the editor

Thanks for your efforts and I must ask for forgiveness if my post remotely sounded as a "troll postâ„¢".

Keep up the good work

PS: RACS rocks!!!!!

Kept missing everybody on the server tonight! Anyway, even on my lonesome I enjoyed playing with the new stuff. Maybe catch you guys another time.

Hey wld427,

Any chance of having a look at the Leopard engine noise ? It is VERY noisy and out of proportion with other tanks. Most noticeable when in camera mode :)

Kremator: I have a fix for that, wld please get back to me - its just one line in the config. Actually, Leo bumps, tracks and engine can be heard for miles with the current setup ;)

all my tanks use the same sounds..... ill get back to you on that.

I,m sorry. Can you make the tu-22m3 in the RACS version?

th_arma22010-06-1912-26-02-19.jpg

it never will get released as i do not want to step on Gnats toes. I may re-evaluate that as now his Tu-22 is released. Im just not int he mood to work on anything right now anymore. i want to play for a while.

Edited by wld427

I love the TK extension. But I can't find the Su-22 you posted pics of in the editor. Is it still a WIP or is it somewhere else?

it is not released yet. I have some things to finish up on it

wld427, Just had a quick play in the editor with the TKExtension....Thanks for the hard work. It adds a whole lot more of whoopass to the Takis and the AA side of things makes it so much harder for the Blufor

to dominate.

oh and BMP1---YAY

Found a buy (maybe).

Gunner in BMP1 (TKext.) is constantly turned out.

Running CO latest non-beta patch with CBA and Blastcore