If anyone has any real life data on loadouts and hardpoint capacities for the Su-17\22 it would be greatly beneficial to me.

I found one of the hardpoints for the rockets on the Taki Extension Mi-8 last night. Right in my face. :)

Wowzahs.

I can't wait to fly some of the things in this mod, particularly the A-4 Skyhawk and Super Puma. Also looking forwards to shooting the G3 and FN-FNC.

Thanks very much guys! I appreciate your hard work!

Our insurgency mission is up and running tonight. If anyone is interested in joining some multiplayer please PM me

Major Semorov of the Russian Air Force takes a Takistani Air Force Su-22 Fitter out for a test flight from the air base at Loy Manara, Takistan

Taxiing for takeoff:

Su-22Fitter-Taxiing-25.jpg

Hitting the afterburner prior to takeoff:

Su-22Fitter-Afterburner-25.jpg

Taking off:

Su-22Fitter-Takeoff-25.jpg

In-flight shot:

Su-22Fitter-InFlight-25.jpg

Banking hard left:

Su-22Fitter-BankLeft-25.jpg

Edited by Sgt Mack
too many pics...

I have been told by authentic sources—many authentic sources, that there will be some testing tonight. Anyone interested PM wld427 for access to the beta files and teamspeak.

PS. There are no RACS troops in Zargabad!

PPS. Nice photos Mack!

Thanks Tavish and Sekra...I can only take credit for taking the pictures however. Thanks to Wld427, Franze, and others for the actual work!

PS: *waves to friends at home with a cheesy grin from behind the shoulder of the Takistani Misinformation Minister* "Whatever you say pal!"

PPS: Looking forward to tonight...after my dinner w/ family of course!

Had a good time playing Insurgency tonight with you guys.

@Tavish: We're the best M60 tank crew ever hahahah

Work in progress.....

Takistani Army Air Force Su-22M Fitter

th_arma2oa2012-02-1115-59-34-84.jpg

th_arma2oa2012-02-1116-06-47-20.jpg

th_arma2oa2012-02-1116-41-29-15.jpg

Special thanks to RKSl-Rock and Sekra for support and Information hunting Ballistic09 and SgtMack for beta testing and photos.

Had a good time playing Insurgency tonight with you guys.

@Tavish: We're the best M60 tank crew ever hahahah

Gotta love a bit of heavy metal in the desert :cool:

Hind hunting in a Patton... oh yeah

Gotta love a bit of heavy metal in the desert :cool:

Hind hunting in a Patton... oh yeah

Yeah but we got killed both times hind hunting hahahah.

Work in progress.....

Takistani Army Air Force Su-22M Fitter

Special thanks to RKSl-Rock and Sekra for support and Information hunting Ballistic09 and SgtMack for beta testing and photos.

1323638635001.jpg

Yeah but we got killed both times hind hunting hahahah.

Details, details.

The Hind crew know we are superior beings (albeit in an aged tank), so they make extra effort to ruin our fun.

B@stards.

All download links have been upgraded and functional with the latest files.

You will also notice new files and a beta file of the boats.

Preliminary public version of the Takistani Extension also available. It is NOT complete. More content will be added later.

I hope to see more of you gaming it this weekend with us. If the server is still passworded when you try to join just PM me.

Thanks

Eddie

awesome! Evolution CLAfghan is all ready and waiting for the new RACS to go on (with RH weapons) - gonna be the best goddamn Evo we've seen yet...

Very nice update! ..and great news eggbeast!

Edited by Dondero

Is there a link for the Takistani extension? I don't see it on the PRACS website downloads area
Check the first page of this thread :)

Grats on the release! As a "launch party" I invite everyone to play with us on the Project RACS testing server later today. Once we get the maestro himself up and running for today I will remove the password from our server, post server details here along with our Teamspeak 3 server details and to chat with the master (wld427) himself! Stay tuned for more info!

Just so you can already prepare yourself for the playing session, no other mod (yes that includes soundmods, everything) than PRACS will be allowed, no custom faces or sounds and the mission will either be PRACS Domination or PRACS Insurgency. Also setup your Teamspeak properly before joining, PTT (push-to-talk) usage is required for the simple fact that we don't want to listen to you breathe, chew gum or anything else disgusting like that. And since this will be a public event any disruptive behavior will be dealt with a permanent ban without prior warnings. This also includes PM'ing individuals on other channels.

Edited by Sekra