Great looking stuff there guys! Looking forward to adding more to the RACS inventory.

Keep up the great work.

Mack

Great Update, especially glad to hear about new aircraft loadouts and the return of the Mowhawk keep it up!

you can download sahrani (admittedly CAA1 but works fine for us) from our site here

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/mods/x.rar

and then racs sahrani evolution mission here

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/Evolution_RACS.rar

What we were trying to do is reduce the amount of content necessary for the island. CAA1 is very nice as it allows the use of old missions but we were looking for something much much smaller in download size and easily useable. Basically not a competitor but an alternate to those who want to play on the island using our missions and only having to move a few files over from thier arma1 directory.

Textures on C-RAM complete

th_buldozer2011-12-0615-33-28-23.jpg

let me know if youre going to port those MIM-23 and SA-8 into Arma1 If you dont let me know how to do it myself.

I have edited COCmines and apmines in Arma1

engineers and demolitions soldiers deploy AP mines and Anti Armor mines automaticly.I have also moded FFN to artillery to work with the M109 and larger Russian Artillery.:bounce3:

I want to port the LCAC from OFP aswell

EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

-I don't want your address to be scooped up by a webcrawling spambot.

Edited by Max Power
email addresses on forum are a security risk (for you).

I can't download RACS troops. megaupload error.

I am in the process of taking down the old files and putting up the new updates. Please bear with me.

let me know if youre going to port those MIM-23 and SA-8 into Arma1 If you dont let me know how to do it myself.

I have edited COCmines and apmines in Arma1

engineers and demolitions soldiers deploy AP mines and Anti Armor mines automaticly.I have also moded FFN to artillery to work with the M109 and larger Russian Artillery.:bounce3:

I want to port the LCAC from OFP aswell

EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

-I don't want your address to be scooped up by a webcrawling spambot.

All development for Arma1 has closed.

I cannot grant permission to port them backwards. If there is an issue please PM me.

But I use RACS weapons and they are realy awesome stuff! Anyway I think Acog on Racs rifles is the one with cross instead of that glowing triangle that looks realy nice but it comes from a different version of Acog.

But I use RACS weapons and they are realy awesome stuff! Anyway I think Acog on Racs rifles is the one with cross instead of that glowing triangle that looks realy nice but it comes from a different version of Acog.

Some rifles have the triangle..... and some have the range finding reticle... .depends on the model.....

Some rifles have the triangle..... and some have the range finding reticle... .depends on the model.....

exactly! those acog's with that red triangle looks different - like those from BAF L85's and roberhammer's on his m16/m4 from acex. But acog on RACS g3 rifle look's like the same one as Bis ACR special forces grenadier carries on his m4a1 with m203. anyway that reflex triangle on your acog's looks realy nice.

I am in the process of taking down the old files and putting up the new updates. Please bear with me.

DogsBollocks.jpg

- Tanky's weird picture -

For those that are wondering, Tanky is implying that Eddie's news is really good. eg "This is the mutt's nuts", "That's the dog's danglys" etc.

@Tanky... I felt it was worth clarifying before someone gets the wrong idea :P

Wld, first, thanks for all your hard work! Your fictional army is probably the most powerful force in the Arma universe! I have a question about your static weapons. I often use your AA guns (the 37mm and 57mm) in my missions. One thing is missing though, I think. There was an add-on in OFP that had explosive bullets for AA guns. It looked so freaking awesome! I thought that your AA guns can use something like that :) If you are re-wamping your inventory, may I kindly suggest looking into that possibility.

After seeing the HAWK AA site, I was also wondering if by any chance you maybe working on SA-2 site? If I remember correctly RKSL guys had some plans for it, but it never materialized. It sure was a widely popular system in all those "Banana republics" around the world. Thanks for your time mate.

Puzzling...

same. that picture looks abit odd.

After seeing the HAWK AA site, I was also wondering if by any chance you maybe working on SA-2 site? If I remember correctly RKSL guys had some plans for it, but it never materialized. It sure was a widely popular system in all those "Banana republics" around the world. Thanks for your time mate.

The RKSL SA-2 was de-prioritised due to the way it works in the real world vs how it works in game.

You see a real world SA2 site has 6 launchers arranged around a "FANSONG" Firecontrol radar. Now in ArmA once the AI detect a plane all 6 missiles would engage the first target it saw. Leaving it all rather defenceless. Making the now empy launchers an easy target.

So I felt that, until we could either port the OFP era Fire Control Script system or create a new method of stopping 'missile spamming' it wasnt worth the time to upgrade the models to ArmA2/OA spec.

SA-2 is part of the takistani extension.

Puzzling...

I've decoded the picture.

The Mohawk is crashing because the HAWK shot at it and ET is driving that truck back to his home planet.

SA-2 is part of the takistani extension.

Great to hear will it be functional or just a static object? Good news either way :D