Hey guys,

we now have a multiplayer testing server up and running. So registered testers please got to the pracs.info and get the password information and get on the server with us. make sure you have updated yoru downloads to V2.075. Tonight we had 4 players and we all feel the more the better.

So cme on join the fun!

I start my weekend today, so I'll probably come partake!

Just updated PRACS using sixupdater, does that mean I have v2.075? Why I ask is that I see files (pbo's) with different dates (latest with 5/17/2011). Also just registered with your forum too.

PRACS is looking good, I doubt I will beable to hop on due to RL but I look forward to the day I can come play with you guys! Good luck eddie

Dave,

Just updated PRACS using sixupdater, does that mean I have v2.075? Why I ask is that I see files (pbo's) with different dates (latest with 5/17/2011). Also just registered with your forum too.

Nope six updater doesn't have v2.075. that version is for testers only. If you are registered on pracs.info, go to the request access forum (something like that). I'm not sure if Wld is accepting more testers or what's going on.

Been playing around with V2.075 in my spare time, bug-hunting and the like. Gotta say, Wld, this mod just gets better and better. Your patience will be rewarded greatly, folks, don't doubt that for a second!

I'm actually thinking of breaking my self-imposed ban on MP play either tonight or tomorrow as a result- any other TFL folks gonna be on the testing server around... now? Or, yanno, roughly 9:00-10:0 PM pacific time? I'd love to accidentally crash helicopters into- er... conduct meaningful testing of the addons with you.

If you are registered on pracs.info, go to the request access forum (something like that).

Ok... waiting for Wld427's reply.

Thanks,

holy shit u realy worked hard and changed everything when i was away during summer good job

Sahrani armed forces Will Conquer the armaverse as soon as the Final updates are out and Pracs/TFL members stand ready to demolish other clans :y:

holy shit u realy worked hard and changed everything when i was away during summer good job

Sahrani armed forces Will Conquer the armaverse as soon as the Final updates are out and Pracs/TFL members stand ready to demolish other clans :y:

I have the urge to move Russia to Bluefor and PRACS to Opfor. NATO & Russia vs RACS :p

I have the urge to move Russia to Bluefor and PRACS to Opfor. NATO & Russia vs RACS :p

It's funny you should say that. PRACS testing has been recently on a modified Domination with the players as RACS. Meantime I've been working on modifying a Two Team Domination fort tvt action.

My next project is to move the mission to Chernarus and have RACS as the enemy AI. One thing's for sure, they'll be a more formidable enemy than the taki insurgents.

One thing's for sure, they'll be a more formidable enemy than the taki insurgents.
Funny, and here I thought we had been playing the same Domi match on Friday. They seemed pretty formidable to me! :P

@Otherconversation- I wouldn't go so far as to say they could take over the world, per se; I mean, sure, there's a lot of equipment to choose from in this mod, but that's just because there's a full order of battle on display, with vehicles and equipment from many eras of service available. You have to remember that, realistically, the RACS probably wouldn't have every asset available at all times, and some of these vehicles, if I remember my fluff correctly, are probably only used in VERY small numbers, or as reserve units.

That being said, they're still a hell of a lot more formidable than the OLD RACS! There's only so far choco-chip camo and a vaguely spaniterranian feel can take you...

Yep. The equipment available in PRACS represents 30-40 years of military equipment. Most of the ORBAT comes from the mission makers themselves. If they want the RACS to be a USSR influenced nation, then have them use the Russian equipment over the European/American, and vice versa. The same goes with timelines, you can have PRACS fit in anywhere from 1960 to 2020 if you so desire. The mod provides the toolbox, the user chooses the tools.

Downloading everything from the PRACS website now.

Finally i got curious on what PRACS is all about ;-)

Pretty sure you'll have to get CAA1 for that. There's no way to use Sahrani without all the A1 files.

Not so much......

CAA1 is available but we are working on something that runs the necessary arma1 files for sahrani as a mod for arma2..... no promises no guarantees... jsut some preliminary work. We have it in Arma2 but there are some bugs to get around yet.

Pretty sure you'll have to get CAA1 for that. There's no way to use Sahrani without all the A1 files.

Does CAA1 Sahrani have issues relating to vehicles not following/knowing how to drive on roads? I swear I saw that in a post once, not sure if it's true or not.

YES IT DOES. Thats one of the issues i am trying to get around.

Does CAA1 Sahrani have issues relating to vehicles not following/knowing how to drive on roads? I swear I saw that in a post once, not sure if it's true or not.

Well, for that you would need to edit the wrp, make a pew and substitute all Arma 1 roads for Arma 2 roads.

A lot of work!!!!

I have a half playable south Sahrani. But it depends on some heavily edited Arma 1 pbos.

I just want to say that we had an issue with one of our Malden Islands where no matter what we did, the AI would not acknowledge the road network. We eventually had to scrap it completely and start again. This issue was being looked at for years. I'm not saying that this is the same case, but after you've tried everything, if it doesn't work, it might mean that the island needs to be rebuilt.

The work continues as always :)

All new MIM-23 HAWK battery. The new hawk is courtesy of RKSL-Rock, I did the defensive structure bits.

th_arma2oa2011-11-1315-34-00-86-Copy.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-11-1315-33-42-73-Copy.jpg

New M577 command post to be used as the MHQ now. Model by Vilas MG turret and coding by me.

th_arma2oa2011-12-0314-50-00-76.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-12-0314-49-45-69.jpg

The old OV-1 Mohawk is making a comeback With an all new cockpit, custom animations and alot of model tweaks.

th_buldozer2011-11-1710-51-05-27.jpg

th_buldozer2011-11-1710-51-13-51.jpg

th_arma2oa2011-11-2518-23-03-08.jpg

Sahrani version of C-RAM.

th_buldozer2011-11-1613-34-20-48.jpg

Almost all of the aircraft have been re-armed with new ordnance form RKSL or Myke's missile box. Some loadouts have been changed and and reconfigured. I think you all will find them much more efficient and potent.

About Sahrani Island......Sekra had a concept in his head of how to run Sahrani in arma2 as a mod. Our plan was to provide you a list of necessary PBOs the end user would need to copy form thier arma1 directory into the mod folder in conjunction with our custom config and small addon PBO to get the Island functional. In preliminary tests it worked well but the issue with the roads and several other rpt errors. If we can find a way around them then development will continue.

till next time.....

Edited by wld427