Animation where the gun moves out to far when going in prone, and moving while in prone. I put it up in dev and it will be fixed in 1.60. Ill find you an link if you would like. But lets stop with this accuse of pirated OA on me, and lets get back to this topic. This is really going to far.

Yeah that bug is just absolutely game breaking. I haven't even touched the game since 1.54. :j:

wld427: Congratulations on your release. I've watched and waited with some anticipation for this mod and thank you for making it happen

I could use your help though. For some reason my version of the mod CTDs every time and gives me this error message: "file description.ext, line 21:/magazines.PRACS_20Rnd_762x51:member already defined".

Have you seen this with other users? Can you please direct me to how to solve the error? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

wld427: Congratulations on your release. I've watched and waited with some anticipation for this mod and thank you for making it happen

I could use your help though. For some reason my version of the mod CTDs every time and gives me this error message: "file description.ext, line 21:/magazines.PRACS_20Rnd_762x51:member already defined".

Have you seen this with other users? Can you please direct me to how to solve the error? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think you must have also downloaded the missions that Crimsontide converted. There was an error in one of the missions (Bomberman). See this thread...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=119666

He's fixed it now - you should re-download the mission.

Well done to all the P:RACS team, you have got me wanting to work on more of my vessels, at least get the done so you can have the ones you want (better then the old OFP ones you already have off me).

Fantastic work!

Tom,

Thanks for the missions. I really enjoyed Pursuit. It's a good mission; solid, has a lot of action, and can be played in a realistic timeframe. I look forward to playing the other missions soon.

Keep up the great work!

@Sgt Mack

I'm glad you liked the mission, doing this mission pack took me about 20-25 hours [i did this mission pack for 3 days] including testing. I believe that the P: RACS is a great mod, and we need for it new missions, and even better a good campaign. :)

Maybe someone else with more skills do something cool in the future.

I was looking around the C130 pbo for a way to open ramp (like animate) and found something about a cargo script? Anyone know anything about this?? Also still cant get the ramp to open.

wdl is there a possibility you place the RACS UN vehicles in a different faction ? i am using the RACS with the new SFP addon and the UN vehicle get spawned and its defintly breaking the feeling thnx if you want to do that otherwise well still tnx :p

wdl is there a possibility you place the RACS UN vehicles in a different faction ? i am using the RACS with the new SFP addon and the UN vehicle get spawned and its defintly breaking the feeling thnx if you want to do that otherwise well still tnx :p

What's the SFP addon and what does it do?

From your post it looks like some sort of dynamic unit spawner? If so, ask the author to block out the UN vehicles.

SFP is a swedish forces project mod, the EBS would be randomly cycling through the vehicles classes and selecting then spawning the units ingame

EXCELLENT WORK!!!... LOVE IT!!..

I must say, though... I was sad when I did not find the F18 in there. :(

EXCELLENT WORK!!!... LOVE IT!!..

I must say, though... I was sad when I did not find the F18 in there. :(

the solution to your dilema can be studied here :bounce3:

when the next round of updates come out you will not be dissapointed.

the solution to your dilema can be studied here :bounce3:

when the next round of updates come out you will not be dissapointed.

Ugh... I HATE Guns N Roses!!! :)

Hello,

I've got a "config.bin no entry falpara error" when using the paratroopers (except those that don't have falpara I guess).

It's an outstanding work. Glad that you release it. Gimme the will to play arma 2 again, and maybe work again on my seguridad.

Ugh... I HATE Guns N Roses!!! :)

Wld, in light of this outburst you should not give him the F-18. :p

Hello,

I've got a "config.bin no entry falpara error" when using the paratroopers (except those that don't have falpara I guess).

It's an outstanding work. Glad that you release it. Gimme the will to play arma 2 again, and maybe work again on my seguridad.

not sure what could cause this as none of my troops use an FAL.....

could you please double check any other addons you are running or any possibel scripting errors.

not sure what could cause this as none of my troops use an FAL.....

could you please double check any other addons you are running or any possibel scripting errors.

I got the same error when loading up the RAC Marine LAV25

ok issue found it is the marine truck driver.... will be fixed in next release

Thanks for the release, at last :) hehe'

Want to try the mod, now i have a question, can i play this with Arma2/CO...?

Are there any maps made with the mod, or coop missions...?

or, do i have to edit a map mission my self's and add all the gear..?

If anyone has a Coop Evo Cq Domination maps with the Racs project ready on it..?

Could you please send me a link or give me info about EVO/GITS/BENNY Map's...?

For the Pracs mod...Thanks for your time...

@up

Yes you can play this mod with arma 2 co. For now you can find for this mod 2 mission pack Cold war crisis classics for p:racs or my mission pack Racs_Sp_mission_pack check armaholic download > missions pack

I got the same error when loading up the RAC Marine LAV25

Ok, I have no more error with the paratrooper, but I have with the LAV only one time, then when I repreview the mission in the editor I do not have the errore

I'm running CO vanilla with pRACS and Hexagon only, the same without hexagon.

the error is cfgWeapons.PRACS falpara

But comparing to the mod it is really a minor annoyance :)