Seems like WFX 1.2 solved the 25mm M113 IFV issue - score!

Chapman

Thanks for the heads up Chapman.

Iv redownload it a few times thinking that, and trying other stuff also. Just dont know why its only them, iv just been using the ammo box to arme them as i dont know why this issue is. Have not seen anybody post this type of issue too, but ill just use the ammo box i guess. If you can think of any work arounds for this issue it would be very nice. Ill keep trying to see what making this happen.

Well the easiest way to start going to find out whats wrong is start with no addons at all and check that everything is fine. Then add the one(s) you are having problems with (eg PRACS Troops and weapons). Check again if it works. Then start adding the rest of the addons you use one by one until you find the one that breaks it. The best and easiest way of doing this is by using modfolders and a launcher where you can select the desired addons by one or two clicks.

If you can't find the source of the problems with addons or you have problems immediately when running just vanilla CO + PRACS then it must be that something is screwed up with your installation.

Hello, wld! Thank you, and thank you to the team, for RACS. It's very high quality and I am an avid fan already. I try to run it alongside ACE to assess incompatibility issues.

I particularly enjoy the merging of US and French kit. Today, a great many African conflicts can't be well portrayed due to a lack of French equipment.

In that regard, is there a chance of us seeing Alouette helicopters in the future? Their proliferation was significant, and certainly the SAs made good use of them.

I also particularly like how you added the N model to the stock H model of the UH1; the BIS one has always had some whacky flight dynamics that IMO makes it completely worthless for milsim clans. In the flight dynamics department more than any other, RACS fills some very big gaps.

Can you reveal for us what is in store for the future? Marine textures for more equipment, or civilian vehicles?

@ 1in1class, have you made a folder structure like @RACS\addons\ ?

@SCAJolly

Iv not made an folder @RACS, but iv put the addons in an mod folder like @RKSL. Would i have to make an structure as @RACS?

Going off of what you said in another thread:

Iv been using 1.54 cause of many issue with the other patches that did an number with the animations and so on.

This is most likely your problem...

Going off of what you said in another thread:

This is most likely your problem...

Was thinking that, but i get no errors saying 1.59 or so on is needed so i dont think that patch thing is the issue. In that thread that your talking about i get the error "require 1.57" as its needed to run that addon. All works fine in this mod just them missing machine guns and rockets for some units. Dont think it says in the readme require 1.59 or any other patch.

the mod requires 1.59.

This issue only occurs with the pirated version of 1.54

if your version is not that pirated version then please update to 1.59 and solve many other problems with the game.

in my next release i will add the dependancy for 1.59 to every single pbo to prevent this.

Sorry you are having issues but as i said before it definately is not the mod.

Was thinking that, but i get no errors saying 1.59 or so on is needed so i dont think that patch thing is the issue. In that thread that your talking about i get the error "require 1.57" as its needed to run that addon. All works fine in this mod just them missing machine guns and rockets for some units. Dont think it says in the readme require 1.59 or any other patch.

Thats just because the required version has the wrong value in it. You are getting problems because you are using 1.54 and PRACS mod needs 1.59. Patch the game and you wont get any errors.

The 1.59 requirement will be put on the pbos for the first updated release. Now since you are not running the required version for the mod I'm sorry theres nothing else for you to do other than buy a legal version of Arma CO and patch to 1.59 ;)

Why would anybody use 1.54...

There are FREE patches as long as you actually own the game.

If you are running 56kbps dial-up still, then looks like you'll have to download the patch over the course of a day or two.

Ok, lets get some things straigh about this pirated twisted shiz. Iv state that i use 1.54 because of the animations issue that have been done sice 1.55! Patch 1.59 has some issues that did an number on the game too. Just look at the new beta patches and what they have done to the game. So with that said just cause i be using 1.54 patch does not mean i dont got the game! So this issue with RACS is cause i dont have the 1.59 patch. Ok then now we see the issue, like iv said in an different thread ill be getting the next patch as long as it fix some animations issues.

@wld427

Saying this issue only occurs with an pirated version of 1.54, is wrong! Iv been using 1.54 since the issue with LOD's back in 1.55! Dont set there an accuse me of this! All other addons work just fine! Iv dl 1.54 from BI.

Ok, lets get some things straigh about this pirated twisted shiz. Iv state that i use 1.54 because of the animations issue that have been done sice 1.55! Patch 1.59 has some issues that did an number on the game too. Just look at the new beta patches and what they have done to the game. So with that said just cause i be using 1.54 patch does not mean i dont got the game! So this issue with RACS is cause i dont have the 1.59 patch. Ok then now we see the issue, like iv said in an different thread ill be getting the next patch as long as it fix some animations issues.

@wld427

Saying this issue only occurs with an pirated version of 1.54, is wrong! Iv been using 1.54 since the issue with LOD's back in 1.55! Dont set there an accuse me of this! All other addons work just fine! Iv dl 1.54 from BI.

all i can say is get over it. I never accused you of anything. You are the only one having any sort of issue. we have been able to independantly confirm thats where the issue lies. Now if you are not using a pirated version then simply take your lower lip and firmly press it against your upper one. Step 2 would be download and apply the update. If those steps fail to provide you the answer you are looking for then i encourage you to please feel free to search for answers outside of this thread. Its pretty clear to me that by what you have posted in other threads, you have issues running addons in the first place.

I hope you are able to solve your issues and get to enjoy the mod.

Edited by wld427

Look it was made clear, that i need 1.59 you did not have to put your pirated issue in with it ok. Now for the smart step by step your saying is going to far as this pirated stuff is. Iv said my part in why i use 1.54, its done! By me saying "you accused me of this" its in your own words "This issue only occurs with the pirated version of 1.54" this is your words what els am i to think of this? You can see why im getting a little on point about this casue i bought my ArmA OA, i support BI all the way and would never do such an thing. Its the end of this "Pirated" stuff, just stop it all in all.

Look it was made clear, that i need 1.59 you did not have to put your pirated issue in with it ok. Now for the smart step by step your saying is going to far as this pirated stuff is. Iv said my part in why i use 1.54, its done! By me saying "you accused me of this" its in your own words "This issue only occurs with the pirated version of 1.54" this is your words what els am i to think of this? You can see why im getting a little on point about this casue i bought my ArmA OA, i support BI all the way and would never do such an thing. Its the end of this "Pirated" stuff, just stop it all in all.

So what animation issue is there in 1.59 that's not there in 1.54?

well get this point.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

well get this point.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

What point? Point that you said i pirated OA! Just drop It! you keep getting on here talking about it, its done just stop! This is an community so ill post as you made this mod for the coummunity, and if your accuse me of pirated of OA im going to speak out about it!

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

So what animation issue is there in 1.59 that's not there in 1.54?

Animation where the gun moves out to far when going in prone, and moving while in prone. I put it up in dev and it will be fixed in 1.60. Ill find you an link if you would like. But lets stop with this accuse of pirated OA on me, and lets get back to this topic. This is really going to far.

lol you are wimpering like a child.

I never said you pirated anything. All i said were the issues you were reporting were linked to those who were using a pirated version. no implication there whatsoever.

Please end this conversation and move out of my thread or i will ask a moderator to get involved.

1in1class

No one accuse you of anything. However it's a fact that you seem to be the only one with the problem while all others who have an up2date game are fine. It's also a fact that users of illegal copies stay with 1.54 which what Eddie pointed out.

So, either you update to 1.59 and enjoy P:RACS, or you keep running the outdated 1.54 version, or you wait until the 1.60 patch you mentioned.

In any case, if you decide to run that old version then so be it but stop acting up here cause the P:RACS guys won't support your ancient version.

Np as iv said in many times to move on in this as the issue in the beginning was solved as it needed 1.59. I was not asking for the mod to support 1.54. I did not know 1.54 had an bad name like this. Sorry if i took it into an direct accue by wld427. As iv said befor when i get the next patch then ill give this mod an try. Thank you.

WLD found a little error you might not know your commando's are using G36 C but actualy are using normal G36 rifles (the C version is the short one) just so you know ;)

I think i find a little bug: helicopter crew, attack helicopter crew, rescue helicopter crew dont have map "itemmap" in there gear.

PS: I making sp mission pack for this mod for now i have 5 missions but i plan to make 10 missions.

Ps2:those 3 pilots dont have gps,compas, and watch to, they have only weapons.

What point? Point that you said i pirated OA! Just drop It! you keep getting on here talking about it, its done just stop! This is an community so ill post as you made this mod for the coummunity, and if your accuse me of pirated of OA im going to speak out about it!

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Animation where the gun moves out to far when going in prone, and moving while in prone. I put it up in dev and it will be fixed in 1.60. Ill find you an link if you would like. But lets stop with this accuse of pirated OA on me, and lets get back to this topic. This is really going to far.

You won't patch to 1.59 (and enjoy all the new fixes) because of that? I don't even know how to answer to that... but anyways, hope it's fixed in 1.60 so you can enjoy PRACS.