This is my favourite :p

*** screenshot of f18***

Guess it's not in the released version of PRACS, but it was in the testers version.

EDIT: It's an F-18 Super Hornet for anybody that doesn't recognize it.

and thank you very much for making our (not testers) lifes miserable :p

and thank you very much for making our (not testers) lifes miserable :p

Now that PRACS is released, maybe Xeno426 can help me to clean up some more inheritance in PRACS (if there's any left) and get some new sounds for some of the vehicles' weapons.

I'd also like to make an optional config that replaces all aircraft weapons with GLT Missilebox weapons (for those that want it).

Now that PRACS is released, maybe Xeno426 can help me to clean up some more inheritance in PRACS (if there's any left) and get some new sounds for some of the vehicles' weapons.

I'd also like to make an optional config that replaces all aircraft weapons with GLT Missilebox weapons (for those that want it).

I am very good friends with myke, and even that being so, i prefer to keep everything stand alone as is. The missile box is an impressive addon as well as the RKSL weapons. I still prefer to keep it all stand alone.

Before you open anything up or make any changes please get with me on PM. I really really appreciate your interest and look forward making some more improvements together. You made some great improvements to the coding in the weapons pack.

The F-18...... yes its still being worked on, well sorta. I never stopped. Its actually complete now. I had decided to keep it private and still only among my friends. For some reason the addon attracted a fanatical following. I am not sure i am ready to go down that road again.

Sweet, great job.

The F-18...... yes its still being worked on, well sorta. I never stopped. Its actually complete now. I had decided to keep it private and still only among my friends. For some reason the addon attracted a fanatical following. I am not sure i am ready to go down that road again.

I was looking over just about all the units (at once) and got a pop up error about F18 glass of some sort, something wanted it. I'll try narrow it down.

Edit: It's the Mirage III;

Cannot load texture pracs_f18\tex\glass_nohq.paa

Still works though.

Edited by Trauma.au

Before you open anything up or make any changes please get with me on PM. I really really appreciate your interest and look forward making some more improvements together. You made some great improvements to the coding in the weapons pack.

Will do, I'll probably be PMing you tommorow.

well if you are not sure then don't, its your game and nobody gets better feeling miserable... i didn't even missed it until the very very very bad GossamerSolid showed us the picture :p

well if you are not sure then don't, its your game and nobody gets better feeling miserable... i didn't even missed it until the very very very bad GossamerSolid showed us the picture :p

Troll.png

hey gossamer, would you please do a PRACS gun game for us?

hey gossamer, would you please do a PRACS gun game for us?

sure, I'll attempt to do it over the weekend.

EDIT: Mind if it's just the weaponset for now with regular opfor/bluefor guys? It'd take quite a bit of work to get the independent side working in gungame.

Edited by GossamerSolid

sure, I'll attempt to do it over the weekend.

EDIT: Mind if it's just the weaponset for now with regular opfor/bluefor guys? It'd take quite a bit of work to get the independent side working in gungame.

would it be possible to do it liek the insurgency mission i made and simply swap out the classnames bor the bluefor charachters?

would it be possible to do it liek the insurgency mission i made and simply swap out the classnames bor the bluefor charachters?

well the way gungame is coded is that it just pulls west slots and east slots. I don't define the character's classnames anywhere but in the mission.sqm file (created by the editor).

I'll fiddle around with it and see if I can do something.

EDIT:

Ah I think I know what you were saying. I just placed down a bluefor USMC rifleman and manually replaced the classname in the editor with

items=1;
			class Item0
			{
				position[]={3447.2944,19,3604.5752};
				id=0;
				side="WEST";
				vehicle="PRACS_Fusilier";
				player="PLAYER COMMANDER";
				leader=1;
				skill=0.60000002;
			};

and it made a bluefor fusilier. interesting, didn't know that worked.

Edited by GossamerSolid

and it made a bluefor fusilier. interesting, didn't know that worked.

Just remember that if you open the unit details again after this in the editor it will be reverted to something else, USMC_Pilot iirc. You can select and move it afterwards but not double click and open the unit details.

And a huge big grats to wld427 for the release! It has been and hopefully will continue to be fun doing all the testing and developing! :)

Edited by Sekra

Hi

If it possible, will you make MP in field uniform and airforce guards with black brassards of Military Police and Security Police? Something like that: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/USAF_Security_Police_-_173d_Security_Forces_Squadron.jpg

You mean like this?

ArmA2OA2011-05-21RSAFSecurity800x450.jpg

Security is provided by the assistance of Princess Sarah's Brigade soldiers and an RSAF CSAR soldier watches over things as well. But there are actual Military Police units as well and I think there are quite sufficient enough units to get what is you need done. I think this project has just about anything anyone could want as-is. But I am sure we'll see more from Wld427 and patience is the key here. Let the guy relax and take a well-deserved rest. He's earned it after all.

Edited by Sgt Mack

Just remember that if you open the unit details again after this in the editor it will be reverted to something else, USMC_Pilot iirc. You can select and move it afterwards but not double click and open the unit detals.

Thanks for the headsup, I'll just leave the unit alone after I make that one change.

WLD,

Just wanted to thank you again for this great MOD, I used RACS in all of my missions for ARMA1.

I don't normally make my missions public but thought I would give the RACS community something to get started with so they can start enjoying the great mod so I made a TFOR RACS conversion in Takistan. I did this kind of fast so apologize if you find errors.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R8FPRZFO

If you have never played TFOR by Bon here is the link to how it works,

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=103813

please don't post questions about the mission here, I will also post the mission in Bon's thread.

TFOR is similar to Domination, All mission credit goes to Bon.

Have Fun, Love the Mod! :)

EXCELLENT work on these :cool: you can definitely tell ALOT of thought went into creating a new (for ARMA II) faction that is actually usable for mission making with these. kudos for sticking with the project, it was definitely worth the wait :D

Just a couple errors that I've come across so far:

I get this error with the Commando RKT unit:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/G36a/Muzzlefar/OpticsModes/Scope.useModelOptics'

The Sahrani Cobra will not move, it'll take off but it wont fly foward, backward...etc

The Sahrani Cobra will not move, it'll take off but it wont fly foward, backward...etc

Are you talking about AI piloted, or player piloted? Any addons running?

Details help. ;)

EXCELLENT work on these :cool: you can definitely tell ALOT of thought went into creating a new (for ARMA II) faction that is actually usable for mission making with these. kudos for sticking with the project, it was definitely worth the wait :D

Just a couple errors that I've come across so far:

I get this error with the Commando RKT unit:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/G36a/Muzzlefar/OpticsModes/Scope.useModelOptics'

What game versiona re you running?

Project RACS requires both arma 2 and Operation arrowhead. (or combined ops of course)

Just to promote my good frind Icebreaker's Lingor Island, Sekra was kind enough to edit our testing version of PRACS Domination Lingor for public use.

Requires: Project RACS and Lingor Island.

http://213.239.206.79/sekra/arma2/pracs/Dom_pracs.lingor.pbo

I re did all of Wolle's cold war crisis OA missions to use PRACS content a while back, they are availiable on the TF Lion forums. if wolle doesnt have a problem with it I can put up a DL link here.

No objections here. :)

Just gave this mod an try alot of goods in it:icon_hm: Iv seen that when i select an unit of an class (like Machine gun, Javelin) the units does not have them. Most ground units in RACS are not equipped with the missle launchers or machine guns.

Just gave this mod an try alot of goods in it:icon_hm: Iv seen that when i select an unit of an class (like Machine gun, Javelin) the units does not have them. Most ground units in RACS are not equipped with the missle launchers or machine guns.

Mod requires Combined Operations...

Mod requires Combined Operations...

Yha, iv gots that:icon_lol: Some units have them weapons and most dont.

Are you talking about AI piloted, or player piloted? Any addons running?

Details help. ;)

with AI and player piloted, kinda odd since all the other helo's work just fine :confused: I'm using vanilla Combined Ops, I had FDF running as well but I deactivated it and tried again, still no joy