Are you running warFX? if so there is a conflict between the two mods i have not been able to iron out yet that affects the ammo class im using.

Yes...yes I am.

Will remove and run again - thanks.

Chapman

Great release.But there are bunch of undating base class in arma2oa.RPT. I think this must beacuse I run it in ArmA2CO.

And "Cannot load sound 'vehicles\gun_elevate.wss"

Great release.But there are bunch of undating base class in arma2oa.RPT. I think this must beacuse I run it in ArmA2CO.

And "Cannot load sound 'vehicles\gun_elevate.wss"

That sound error is directly related to the super etendard. it will be fixed on next release.

The mod is intended to be run with combined ops. (A2 and OA).

If you dont have both you may run into some issues. So please support BIS and drop a few dollars more and get the complete game series. Its worth it in my opinion.

Six updater link and server key added to first post.

I am glad everyone likes the mod. I will get some more media up in here soon. In the mean time i would love too see you guys post some pics of the RACS in action during your own missions.

FINALY!!!!!!! my favorite troops (an entire country) to play around with.... tnx for the release

now i got to try these against the newly arrived rangers :p

missions are up to you guys :)

missions are up to you guys :)

Thats kinda sad, cool big mod without some missions and campaign :(. We must wait or start working and making missions. :)

Thats kinda sad, cool big mod without some missions and campaign :(. We must wait or start working and making missions. :)

I re did all of Wolle's cold war crisis OA missions to use PRACS content a while back, they are availiable on the TF Lion forums. if wolle doesnt have a problem with it I can put up a DL link here.

Good to see this released! :)

great! thanks wld. been waiting for this.

any time you want you can get started.....

a one man mod team can't do everything to make you happy :mad:

Edited by wld427

@wld427

One man team you say, I did not know that. Dont by angry at me. :) Im started making my missions.

Had a few ideas for a campaign using RACS, hopefully will get the time once my degree is finished. Congratulations on the release Wld427!

RACS team did a great job on these, i'll be starting work on some missions with this mod here in the next few days after my sf release. maybe you could work on a campaign?

Ok let's get these screenshots rolling. My personal fav screenshot to-date:

*Screenshot of F-15*

Awesome!

This is my favourite :p

f18s.jpg

Guess it's not in the released version of PRACS, but it was in the testers version.

EDIT: It's an F-18 Super Hornet for anybody that doesn't recognize it.

Edited by GossamerSolid

Wld - don't know wht you did but I feel like the RAC units are far more aggressive and tactically sound than most other addons/vanilla ARMA2 units - pilots are uber effective on CAS missions and the armour guys do bounding overwatch beautifully. Don't know what you did but hell its pushing me further into Fallujah!

Cheers,

Chapman