Sign in to follow this  
(st6)predator

Who are this Time the Enemies ?

Looks like IDF just in different camo. Bet the Hamov/Kavoc is just there to bring in some variety instead of the oldschool Apaches. Those might be in aswell. Those are Merkava Iv and Namer apc.

I just repeat my theory once more: Iran invades Izrael, snatches their gear and then invades Europe...

I think I've spotted a TAR-21 with that fallen soldier. As everyone should know, it's made in Israel.

Operative;1928802']I think I've spotted a TAR-21 with that fallen soldier. As everyone should know' date=' it's made in Israel.[/quote']

Or the FAMAS, maybe? After all, it says in the storyline that, "Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces."

oh yes and the yank´s are the good one and the Russian the evils! I love this Campaigns :mad:

"They have served the dark will of Persian kings for five hundred years. Eyes as dark as night... teeth filed to fangs... soulless."

oh yes and the yank´s are the good one and the Russian the evils! I love this Campaigns :mad:

The hell are you talking about? Russians haven't even been hinted at in the ARG, story or screenshots other than a new Russian plane.

+1 to that!

I hope that in Arma IV we can kick ass yankees in America :cool:

Or the FAMAS, maybe? After all, it says in the storyline that, "Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces."

Good point, but the stock/receiver resembles the TAR-21. Also, the handguard looks larger.

i'm hoping for some kinda enemy alliance with China, Iran and maybe Russia together versus NATO.

It definitely does seem as if the Merkeva and Tavor are in use by "opfor". The Ka-50-2 was developed jointly by Russian and Israeli companies for a Turkish military bid, so there's some history right there for ya between Russia and Israel.

From what I've seen it looks like dudes wearing gorka-pattern multicam-like uniforms, wielding Israeli weapons and flying russian helicopters. My best guess is a fictional army akin to the CDF, the SLA or RACS.

omg it must be aliens, let's kick some alien asses and bomb those outer-galaxy bastards back to stone age!

It's an Eastern alliance of fictional state against a NATO alliance, they obsurb the equipment of their fallen enemies much the North Koreans in Homefront did

I hope it's not NATO. In my opinion, the future should have the old alliances fragmented by economic collapse in Europe, meaning that the strong, nuclear powers in the West have shirked their obligations to fight alongside Mediterranean NATO members so they can deal with their economies. Meanwhile, Turkey has become an economic power, Russia has its hands full with the post-Soviet countries and Egypt and Iran have been driven to desperation by climate change. That's a recipe for several different wars that wouldn't be one-sided or go nuclear all at once.

North America is isolationist while China dominates East, Southeast and South Asia.

The Ka-50-2 was developed jointly by Russian and Israeli companies for a Turkish military bid, so there's some history right there for ya between Russia and Israel.

That's defiantely not Ka-50-2.

"They have served the dark will of Persian kings for five hundred years. Eyes as dark as night... teeth filed to fangs... soulless."

Don't remind me of that terrible movie. The Greeks were made to be peachy free peoples (When IRL they also practiced slavery) and the Persians into barbarian tyrants (IRL they were most cosmopolitan and practiced freedom of religion and freed most slaves).

It's an Eastern alliance of fictional state against a NATO alliance, they obsurb the equipment of their fallen enemies much the North Koreans in Homefront did

Or any army during any real large scale war for that matter, there were Allied Me 109s and like wise German Spitfires.

Although most of these were used for reverse engineering purposes.

I bet the Decepticons have finally invaded the Arma world and are taking the forms of various vehicles of different armies!!! But I could be wrong.

Or any army during any real large scale war for that matter, there were Allied Me 109s and like wise German Spitfires.

Although most of these were used for reverse engineering purposes.

Also German T34's.

if you look closely in that picture of the helicopter and the apc and tank you can barley see a falg that sort of resembles the Iran flag me thinks :D

just my two cent!

omg it must be aliens, let's kick some alien asses and bomb those outer-galaxy bastards back to stone age!

battlela201104182056121.th.jpg

That can be arranged. ;) (notice the splash of alien claret)

If I can get my "World Invasion - Battle:.." series off the ground, then we'll see some unearthly antagonists entering the fray.