Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Arma 3 Officially Announced!

Hopefully E3 will shed some light on this area.

6th june,right?

7th -9th ;)

South Hall

http://www.e3insider.com/

i wan to see that red circle explode! ;)

Well according to this BIS is rather popular :D

It's the most popular in the south hall as of 18:00h MEST

Edited by Derbysieger

Is there any german around here who has a premium account at GameStar and will watch this?

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/arma-3/news/gamestar_tv,46950,2323625.html

It would be really cool if someone could report back.

Watched it - nothing special. They summed up the new features that we already know about, showed footage from E3 that we've already seen, bashed quite a bit on OFP DR and RR (:D) and, in typical German style, whined about the fact that the PhysX and ragdoll shown at E3 were unfinished, and Arma2 was so buggy in the beginning, and hopefully Arma3 won't be the same, yadda yadda... though they did point out that BIS are still tweaking it and we're still a year away from release.

I really cant wait for this but then I said the same for OFP,ARMA 1 and 2 so meh :P.

I just prey and hope they stick to the same old game style...realism please please BIS keep it a sim.

I have looked at a few vids and they look great though if course its hard to tell what it will actually play like till...well we play it.

sorry, i just couldnt help myself :D

make sure to enable annotations ;)

Hahaha!

Nice one! :D

i just hope it's released on ps3. that would be unbelievably awesome

plug your keyboard to PS3 at first

The game is being marketed as a "PC exclusive".

Yes, I'm sure the chances of it coming to PS3 are very high... :rolleyes:

The game is being marketed as a "PC exclusive".

Yes, I'm sure the chances of it coming to PS3 are very high... :rolleyes:

I think BIS should add Arma 3 to the PS3. I believe most PS3 users will agree with me.

I think BIS should add Arma 3 to the PS3. I believe most PS3 users will agree with me.

I'm sure they would. Doesn't change anything.

PS3 guarantee you that you will push power on, insert the game disc and play no matter what. Sony wants a PS3 in every home -> low price comes with low CPU-GPU power. ArmA2-3 neither can run on PS3 or any (current) console, nor can be optimised cause it will lose the unique huge HD 3D world feeling.

I have a feeling that next generation consoles will have huge power (due to advance of technology) in about the same prices and combatibility with PC programming, so games that run on PC would run on console just by presetting the graphics settings etc to a non-changable defaults... so wait for PS4!!!

I'm sure they would. Doesn't change anything.

Oh come on, MadDog, surely you know not to take any post in that format srsly. :)

I think BIS should add *insert feature/faction/etc* to *insert game in development or DLC*. I believe most *insert group who would obviously agree* would agree with me.

Been a running joke for about 5 months since some idiot suggested the ADF be added and that most Australians would agree with him/her.

Can't wait till this game comes out! I wonder what factions are gonna be here. Hopefully they add Russia, Canada etc etc etc. This is gonna be awesome!!!!

Don't be so strict, guys. britishlegion hasn't mentioned what is "they" in his terms and there might be a lot of definitions... As an example, upcoming DLCs with some small island+campaign, a standalone expansion or as we do know our creative community, folk-made add-ons/mods/stuff almost everyone is eagerly waiting to get his hands on ;).

hai clownz i would liek the marshun army added i am perfectly confident that enough martians will concur with me to take over earthh.