Sign in to follow this  
oneal42

Battleye Does not work.

Hiya, This is about the 8th time i have ran into a hacker, And they completely ruin the gameplay, And there is no way to ban or kick them cuss noone knows who they are.

Here is a nice little screenshot of my last game.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1866/arma2aohack.png >100kb

They just droped 1000 bombs on the spawn point. And this is just 1 thing that they do usually, I have seen them

*aimbot

*speedhack

*Admin message

*Kick and ban Any player, Even the admins

*Teleport players to anywhere across the map even 100ft in the air

*Spawn vehicles

*instantly kill anyone.

This just makes multiplayer unplayable sometimes, only option is to leave the server and join another and hope the hacker does not follow. This was a Battle Eye Enabled server too.

Edited by oneal42
Image >100kb

When this hacking crap will finally over, how long are we going to suffer?

Whining about it in public probably isn't helping.

Whining about it in public probably isn't helping.

This.

Cheaters get their kicks out of screwing with other peoples games, coming to a public place and moaning and doing it on the server only makes them feel even better about themselves.

So what's helping?

Speaking to server admins, collecting info on hacks and relaying it to the devs. I dunno. Pretty much anything except creating a public shrine for the hackers, of which this thread is a prime example.

So what's helping?

learn to use a packet logger. you will not be able to catch them in real time. but you can atleast with a packet logger figure out who did it. and ban this 3 things. guid, ip and uid ;)

it would be easy to find the source of who did that "cheat" with the titletext if you where using example wireshark and logged the traffic,

there is a post by kochleffel here somewhere, where he gives an example on how to setup wireshark.

Edit.

Stating that Be dosnet work is wrong. Be works fine., these cheats are exploiting the game engine scripting capabilities.

which Be cant do much with. nor meant to deal with.

Edited by nuxil

It is true. Public servers that don't restrict addons will always have a massive vulnerability. As anyone can write an addon that will mess with the game and it will work without any problems.

Battleye has nothing to do with it.

They have shit grammar, its our, not are! If public server owners restrict addons, they loose a massive playerbase that use light addons.

They have shit grammar, its our, not are!

It's, not its. ;)

That picture is 4 times the 100kb limit. In regards to your problem, play on well-administrated servers with signature checks & BattlEye enabled, and they shouldn't bother your game.

That was a Battle Eye Enabled Server, but no admins on at the time,Even if there where admins on,They couldn't do anything besides kick everyone or at random and take a guess on who the hacker was. Battle eye is just dose not want too work. Sorry to complain but, no point in even playing on public arma 2 servers. Altho, i guess they could only use the hacks on that server because that server allowed alot of mods from ace too acre. But i have played on servers that allowed no mods and kicked you if you had ace or anything, and a hacker still got in. They had no idea who it was and decided to kick The people who last joined, which ended up failing and they ban some people who where not even hacking.

Also my bad on the image being "4 times" the limit, ill make sure to post links from now on, that is if i ever post a image again.

Edited by oneal42

Hi, I'm Eddie from Team Deadly. I just wanted to let everyone know again (this has been covered in the forums previously) that this is in fact NOT us or our partners AAA doing this. It is an individual by the name of Novatech0 who we banned from our servers for constant deathmatching and rule violations. He is basically doing this as revenge. (Actually, he is crazy enough to think that this will get him unbanned from our servers.)

On Monday and Tuesday, he came on our Ventrilo again and started harassing us AGAIN. (We have now made our Ventrilo private, at least temporarily.) Here are some recordings of him.

Him admitting to hacking servers:

http://www.mediafire.com/?taqv95vl69svo9c

Him talking about hacking another server:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2knp4t3b91namud

Him talking about the time he spends hacking:

http://www.mediafire.com/?66hoksc2k3c869z

Him claiming to be a serial killer - this should show you just how messed up in the head this person is to even joke about that (.da.DarkLord was asking him questions.. I'm not sure why you couldn't hear that in the recording):

http://www.mediafire.com/?gi8tk1181vwf423

This is an older recording, but also has him admitting to hacking (at this point, he thought we were going to unban him):

http://www.mediafire.com/?g16x644fsn85vcw

If anyone from TAW or any other server would like this individual's IDs and GUIDs (he owns multiple copies of the game), or even our entire ban list, please PM me or contact me at eddie@teamdeadly.com.

An update on the situation: We contacted the police again last week, and I am happy to report that they are now taking this matter seriously. Yesterday (May 28th, 2011), they went to his house and spoke with Novatech and his father. I believe the situation is now resolved, but if any servers continue to get hacked by him (or any other individual claiming to be us), please contact me at eddie@teamdeadly.com.

My offer for our ban lists as well as his IDs and GUIDs still stands.

An update on the situation: We contacted the police again last week, and I am happy to report that they are now taking this matter seriously. Yesterday (May 28th, 2011), they went to his house and spoke with Novatech and his father. I believe the situation is now resolved, but if any servers continue to get hacked by him (or any other individual claiming to be us), please contact me at eddie@teamdeadly.com.

My offer for our ban lists as well as his IDs and GUIDs still stands.

You called the cops on an "internet bully"?

If you knew where he lived, why not just show up and break his PC instead?

You called the cops on an "internet bully"?

If you knew where he lived, why not just show up and break his PC instead?

We did. We've been dealing with this kid since February, and we've tried every other option. We've even called his dad, and that didn't seem to matter - he just lied to his dad and somehow convinced him that it wasn't true. We tried calling his dad again a few days ago before we called the police, but he just hung up on us and said Novatech wasn't doing anything.

Obviously, calling the police over a video game is quite extreme and it's sad that we had to go this far - but I think that if you were in our shoes, having to deal with all of this for all this time, you'd probably agree with our decision.

They have shit grammar, its our, not are! If public server owners restrict addons, they loose a massive playerbase that use light addons.

It's lose, not loose.

They key to complaining about someone else's grammar is not making kindergarten mistakes yourself.

that guy should spend more time on learning english instead of doing this douche crap.

First of all sig check, then if you're too late and he hacked it, just restart the server and start out new, even if it hurts. Cause the point ist, if you ban him, it'll get much more exciting for him to piss you off.. Also the people on the server shouldn't complain, instead just ignore him..why should he hack again, if he's not getting his hihixD-acne attention, that nature-shaved dickfaces need in the world wide web...

i can only tell because these guys ruined a lot of warfare matches in the past..if you complain or ban , you're done, if you don't give a damn, it's just fine..

just do the opposite of what these guys want: attention

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

I don't think he cares about attention. He was just doing it for revenge against us for banning him several months ago.

Either way, I think he's stopped and I know TAW has found his GUID and banned him.

Hello.

I want to inform you that this hack occured just a few minutes ago on the server I usually play on (HUD), and now the server is locked. The hacker was "advertising" for Team Deadly Servers as previously mentioned.

Edited by dies_irae

Wow.

Do you have any contact information for the (HUD) guys? I tried Googling them but couldn't find a site or any information, and their server doesn't seem to have any (HUD) guys on it right now. If you could tell them to contact me at eddie@teamdeadly.com or provide me some kind of voice communication software info (if they have that public), I'd really appreciate it.

Tbh i'd take this into pm.

You may be feeding the grammar free chap with this thread.

Just a thought.

Oh, don't break his pc. He may deserve it, but that wouldn't be legal...

Rgds

Lok