Weird. Did you consider maybe another addon you run is messing things up?

Not really. What could possibly interfere with it?

No ideas about... the hotel building is in the same pbo of other houses from A1.

This mission will mark all buildings class "Land_Tovarna2" with a blue cross. Only three of them are with overlapping floor textures. They are marked additionally with a red circle.

You can beam yourself to the buildings by a single click on the map.

Download mission

great map. we play insurgency on it and man it took us a few hours just to take the airfield, and then we decided to drop

in the middle of the city and it we fought for a single square for a long time. really fun.

Edited by solviper

Just downloaded the map.

Great work, there is A lot of work in this. Took a tour around in an apache, landed in the junkyard with the water tower.

What a great location for a firefight. Itd be great to have a MP deathmatch in there with submachine guns...

BTW, is there any way to increase the viewdistance and tinker with the fog settings?

Did you name the bar gate objects at the FOB so we can animate them through triggers?

i have alot of mods but at last i found where is the bug of texture objects lost.no always happen

fallujah.jpg

mods actives

zoomin.jpg

zoom in

zoomnormal.jpg

normal zoom

zoomout.jpg

zoom out

last picture can see ammo create disapears,and this make a big problem when @anzins is active

Edited by PFC Magician

I love this map but I would like to ask if there is any plans of some update in the future.

I love this map but I would like to ask if there is any plans of some update in the future.

If i collect a number of requests i can take the map out of the box again.

Actually i don't have so much time for working on and no issues to fix (as far as i know) or improvements requested.

Some things could include naming several objects like road barriers to allow interactions with script and something like, but nothing that could effectively justify a 100mb release :)

Some things could include naming several objects like road barriers to allow interactions with script and something like, but nothing that could effectively justify a 100mb release :)
Fallujah's hosted on Six Updater, which deploys delta patching. Suddenly a 100mb release only takes a few KB download depending on the size of the changes ;)

Additionally if you'd seperate the config to a new pbo, I suppose you'd only need to distribute that config in many cases.

Edited by Sickboy

Hi

The map is excellent but when I place the ambient civilians (expansion) module on the map (in debug mode), nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

If I do the same on Zargabad, the town gets populated within a minute.

@up

Maybe Fallujah dont support this module-ambient civilians and it will not work on this map.

If I recall Fallujah doesn't support the Civilian module due to it not having defined 'City Centers' or something to that effect. Think it says it somewhere near the beginning of the thread haha

From the first post.....

New Fallujah 1.2 is on its way to Armaholic servers.

Major changes in this release:

- blah

- blah

- blah

- Added support for ambient civilians (Takistan) (ALICE MODULE)

Make sure you have Fallujah 1.2 - place an "Ambient Civilian(Expansion)" module and it should work fine...

B

Edited by Bushlurker

I got a prob:

I already ported my mission to this awesome map some months ago, on the 1.1 Version. Now i wanted to change some details cause i have a new fob and weapons. So i copied the markers and stuff from the editor, from tora bora, opened up fallujah and placed everything. Exactly like i did in the past, or like i did for clafghan and other islands.

Now when i join the server, i get kicked, cause i'm missing donwloadable content that has been deleted, opx_misc. But there is no opx_misc in my mission, i never used it. I looked at required addons in the sqm, nothing.

So i placed one single Inf - Guy in the editor, saved the mission, put it on the server, and no kick , no missing opx_misc message. So yeah, it must be my ported mission, but again, there hasn't been any opx_misc while editing. It's just stock hesco's and sandbags..

Can anybody help me? That's the mission sqm : http://www.mediafire.com/?mcz852e4i22txky

delete addons array in the mission.sqm and save the mission again in the editor

delete addons array in the mission.sqm and save the mission again in the editor

ok i found the problem, but thx for the help

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

Can you fix the problem when people join the server without the map it returns the wrong version name of deleted content? its currently returning mission version 1_0 when 1.2 is on the server.

Also make sure that people cant join with the wrong version. Its vary annoying when people can see though parts of the map as they have the old version and are missing buildings. people with version 1.0 should not be able to join a server running 1.2.

Hey all

I have a problem with alice2 on fallujah 1.2. I just place a player and the module and debug it. When I preview the map I can see all the civilian areas, but no civilians spawn. The counter in the middle of each area and in the area my player is in says this; "-1 (0)" and is white. When I put in the vehicle module and debug that one, it spawn vehicles all over the place, so thats working for me. WHat could be the problem?

/Jacob

Yes I did. Is that wrong?

Isnt it the only thing you have to do, just place the module and then preview? Does it take very long to make civs spawn? I have had it previewed for 3mins and it still didnt spawn any civilians..

Edited by JacobJ

Hmmm... AFAIK you should get Takistan civilians with the standard (OA) Ambient Civs (Expansion) module - automatically, without any other messing about...

Might be worth trying the other Ambient Civs module.... I'll have a look myself....

B

Edited by Bushlurker