Sign in to follow this  
mach2infinity

World Invasion W.I.P.

That vid was very cool i liked the movie alot. i hope you can finish this. keep up the great work.

Just watched your new vid and was blown away, i have total respect for all the work you guys do on the mods iv'e tried "sorry" still trying with the basics with bis tools and it's hard and if it doe'snt come easy unlike you's guys it's hard work . could you tell where you got the meteor addons from ,i cant find them anywhere .

Cool! Glad to see you are moving forward with this. Looking forward to updates.

It's been a good few months since I was here last. I have to be honest. I just found the whole notion of doing such a large project on my own a bit too daunting. It's just learning how to use Oxygen and everything else. I haven't even played the game in a long while. If anyone with any expertise in regards to modelling, coding and general mod making has an interest in pursuing such a venture. Then please get in touch. Regards, [TG].

I've taken a long hiatus with no further work. However, the idea of re-visiting this project has creeped up on me again and I'm considering giving it another go. If I can crack Oxygen and create some basic models....then who knows? If anyone's interested, please P.M me and we'll see what we can thrash out (a world invasion hopefully!)

As a late addition. I'm tempted to tie in the forthcoming "Battleship" (stop sniggering) film with the "Battle:..." series. Let me know what you think.

[TG]

Again another quick update, just want to confirm this project isn't dead in the water. I am working on my very first model ever, which obviously is the first for this project. It is the 'BLAA' infantry caste. I intend on working on the Wedge Ship/Drone secondly. If anyone has any requests then let me know. As soon as I have a full mesh, I'll post an image here. Apologies for a lack of updates, I'm dedicating my time to this project. Hopefully I can get something done soon.

Cool .... looking forward for updates in the future. Keep the good work.