Sign in to follow this  
Ripsaw5165

OA single mission E02 "Laser Show" reminds me of recent op that took out bin Laden

Well, it just seems like a similar op :~) except there is no designated enemy commander to specifically take out in order to complete the mission.

And Zargabad has everything we need for a UBL op! The mansion near the town is perfect!

And Zargabad has everything we need for a UBL op! The mansion near the town is perfect!

yea just needs more walls! It should be done!

Laser Show? Utterly dissimilar. I defy you to name a single similarity.

Yeah, the IA even doesn´t crash any helo..

Yeah, the IA even doesn´t crash any helo..

Which is impressive given that they seem to crash one in every other mission.*

*I have a huge amount of respect for the AI's piloting skills. I have witnessed some pretty good crash landings lately after they had been hit by strelas.

I have a huge amount of respect for the AI's piloting skills. I have witnessed some pretty good crash landings lately after they had been hit by strelas.

I haven't seen any evidence that the AI chooses landing zones when the main rotor goes out. They seem equally happy to land in a field or careen into a rooftop or forest and blow up. But the foolproof autorotation helps.

The tac team was USA in the real UBL op and its USA in Laser Show. Single similarity named. Defiance defied...

I haven't seen any evidence that the AI chooses landing zones when the main rotor goes out. They seem equally happy to land in a field or careen into a rooftop or forest and blow up. But the foolproof autorotation helps.

Yeah it was probably more luck than anything but it got hit over the bay at Elektro whatever and crash landed between a factory and a warehouse.