Sign in to follow this  
Sumrak

Arma 2: Namalsk Crisis

I had the same problem after moving from the standalone ArmA2 version to Steam. They complicated things on Steam more than they should have. I did however managed to get NC working on Steam version, and even on beta patch ;]

You're getting Utes error because the files from the original A2 were not loaded. If you have the beta patch installed, just use a shortcut like that:

"X:\...\Steam\steamapps\common\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@NC

Hey there Sumrak.

I've been lurking on these forums for months, but I finally registered just to congratulate you on your effort

Despite it's flaws (broken english, some bugs and one I'm gonna talk about more in a moment) it's still pretty amazing, man! I played up to mission 16 (Tara Assault) in one sitting, and this speaks volumes, since I've never played more than 3-4 missions of the original campaigns in a row. If you would give all the campaign text to someone who could improve it (both grammatically and stylistically) and somehow manage to get some voiceovers, you could go retail with this

BUG REPORT: In the mission where I was supposed to order the destruction of Tunguska, the said vehicle flipped, driver got out, I killed the driver and... nothing. Even the objective disappeared from the map. I couldn't call for support, I tried destroying Tunguska myself, but nothing helped. I had to resort to shift - endmission.

Now to my major issue with the mod - color modules. I understand what you tried to achieve (atmosphere wise), but I'd say you overdid it. Even though I have a monitor that displays beautiful and true to life colors (it has to, since I'm a graphic designer), all I can see it's grey, bluish-grey and green (NVG). It's very straining on the eyes and not very pleasing aesthetically. In my 20+ years of gaming, it's the 1st time that I ever got a slight headache while playing a game. Is there an easy way to tone down the modules globally by 35-50%? Not only the game would better overall, but it would be (quite literally) easier on the eyes. Switching back and forth between eye-burning green to black and white is very unpleasant and frankly, it gets old after the first 4-5 missions. If you don't want to change it permanently that's fine - it's your mod. An easy option to scale those color modules would be awesome for the end-user though. Please consider it in the next update :cool:

Look at Matrix or Metal Gear Solid games. Color saturation is still present in those examples, but one is distinctly hinted green and the other is hinted blue. On one hand they look "natural", on the other hand the everpresent hint is very noticable and creates that slightly outlandish atmosphere.

BTW, can't wait for the fully functional co-op! I've already hyped the crap out of this mod among my clanmates

Cheers!

Hello, thanks a lot! :) Welcome on forums! I will try to have better English in my next project + some voiceovers too - one of my keys goals, but I will have to keep in mind the amount of texts and radio messages, hopefully that wont be a problem since it will contain mini-campaign, definitely not large one as Namalsk Crisis, but it will be more complex though :)

Thanks for the report, I will try to replay that mission again, but I was already testing that, I haven't got any issues in that mission in my tests, well, we will see.

Oops :) yes, it is possible to tone down these effects, but only by editing the source files. Well I can take a look on that to see what the overall difference would be and if it would still reach desired effect.

Hey sumrak!

I've got some issues with namalsk crisis and i'd like to have some help!

I own Arma2 and Arma2 OA, i'm using steam and i've combined them to combined operations (however i couldnt launch it as CO after installing namalsk crisis)

I downloaded the 1.00 version + the 1.00 to 1.10 version and have this in launch options -mod=@NC

When i start up the game i get an error about missing UTES

Whenever i want to play(host) the coop with my friend this occurs:

Item0.vehicle vehicle class citizen does not longer exist

then

No entry Namalsk.Ambient

And then i see a black screen with current tasks

When i continue i see the scoreboard and if i press continue i'll end up in the lobby where i can only press continue (an endless loop)

I cannot join my mate's server either, he has exactly the same problem.. what did we do wrong?

Greets!

Hello, I think, you should not merge arma2 and arma2oa folders, you should put @NC folder into operation arrowhead steam folder and then run Combined Operations. Namalsk Crisis should appear in expansions submenu ingame and you should be enable this mod inside game itself (that is the easiest way of running some mod I guess). But I may be wrong, I dont have much experience with steam as I own normal retail.

Also, download this - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14194 and then update with this http://www.nightstalkers.cz/down/index.php?soubor=nc_pathfinder_u3, first is full package for the newest big release and second is newest update for it, your version 1.00 & 1.10 is only in case you dont have OA (CO..).

At first kudos for the mod Sumrak

We are bunch of OPA's playing Namalsk crisis-dayz , having fun and i mean lots of fun

Specialy with searching for the portable solder,broken nvg/gps

And now after i said try the SP version of the mod , most did some made it to the end a few stuck (we cant be all Rambo-5 :soldier: )

Ok some things need a fix , but nevertheless still a good job

Just to let u know , we be waiting for the next update :436:

So thx , and hats off :pc:

Hello, thanks :)

I will try to have things sorted out, but as I said earlier, it will take some time in these days as I have too much things to work on and modding is unfortunately the minor thing to work on currently. I am not saying I am not doing anything, there are some thing prepared, but the progress is slow :|

I would love to reveal (finally) the information and some pictures from my next project (arma3 project), but it is facing the same fate as Namalsk Crisis currently.

Also, I've got some questions about the porting Namalsk Crisis into Arma 3, my final decision is that I won't be porting it into Arma 3, sorry, tbh, I'm tired of porting this again :D (ofp->arma1->arma2) and I feel that Namalsk Crisis fits well into Arma 2, my next project will have its own place in Arma 3 :)

[13 Secret]

Hi,

I'm relatively new to A2OA+ACE and mods, as I've played in the past only the retail games, and I've installed only recently all the up-to-date stuff; thanks for this campaign and your work, that I'm really enjoying

in this mission

I should collect info from the special troopers in the center of the facility at the end of the railyard; I've managed to kill and search all the troopers (except for the snipers on top of the external tower), yet I did not find any document or trigger any event

may you please help me?

thanks

Well I am lost here whats going on?.

I am lost LOL I downloaded these two items from main site

Krize: Namalsk, Update 2.3, update of the Update 2 content (click here for more details)

Namalsk Crisis, Update 2, full package or patch from v1.10 (click here for more details)

and cant seeany thing to do with this mission or mod when I load it (I have used @NC) but cant see any SP campaign nor MP mission.

Please advise

EDIT

Ok just downloaded this version

Namalsk Crisis v1.15, including ALL updates [FULL]

688MB

nc_pathfinder_full.7z, 7z archive

armaholic.com (Thanks to Foxhound!)

armedassault.info (Thanks to Old Bear!)

and I can start an MP game from the campaign section

So I choose the first slot and mission starts (I am on me own at the moment no othger players) I walk out of building get slaped lol and wake up on floor but I get shot and doe mission ends what the hell do I do LOL or does it reqiure another player to save me?.

P.S

I all so only see two slots is that all the people I can have in this mission?.

Thanks

Edited by stk2008

Don't bother, mp campaign is full of game breaking bugs, and author doesn't plan to fix it in foreseeable future.

Disagree: do bother. It's fun and shows what can be done by one person with a vision and the intent to make something. It is also a fantastic benchmark for sound-design that professional game production studios could learn a thing or two from. I've made it through 6 missions in MP and the only reason we stopped was RL commitments. Sure it has some game-breaking bug but so does Skyrim.

Lolz, i don't think you get the point. It's not game-breaking if you can continue. I didn't stop because i got sick of the campaign, on the contrary, it's one of the best out there (and not only in ARMA), and i would gladly continue, but that's the thing, i can't. I could probably use the endmission cheat, to go to the next mission, but I already used it 3-4 times when i encountered bugs i couldn't get past, and what's the point if i just skip every other mission. Creator might fix this in a year or two, so why spoil it for yourself by playing now? Or just play singleplayer version, it should be without bugs.

We had a bug that stopped us advancing - I died in a trigger and then spawned "dead" in the next mission. So we had to restart but it was worth it because we still made it past that part and on further. I guess that's the trouble with being "late to the party" when a dev has shelved the game as "end of life" - kind of like Windows XP hold outs. Ultimately Sumrak has left the ARMA community with great content in Namalsk + NC + Namalsk DayZ, so I can understand that he feels ready to move on to new things in the exciting ARMA3 environment. In fact I hope he gets to become a full time game-dev for a while. Such a great eye for detail and ear for atmosphere.

Best of luck, Sumrak.

I just tried this again. namalsk.pbo had somehow disappeared from @namalsk/addons so I updated it with PwS, which says v1.15.3 but I'm guessing it's actually the latest version as it's left the readme in the folder which says 2.3 and I think if that wasn't on the PwS repo it would delete this.

Anyway, it got stuck at the start when the character looks out the hut and just endlessly looks between the bucket and the tower. I skipped past it with the ENDMISSION cheat but I don't recall having this problem before. I wasn't using any mods other than @pmc;@baf;@namalsk;@nc

Ultimately Sumrak has left the ARMA community with great content in Namalsk

Thanks, well, I am not done yet in here :P

Namalsk Crisis

version v1.15.4

(Update 2.4)

This update is for users, who own Arma II Combined Operations. It comes with two packages, one is full (does not require any previous mod installations), second is update (requires 2.X updated modfiles).

This update is focused on ironing things out, making the gameplay on Namalsk a lot better. Comes with a lot of MP fixes for coop campaign and 4 COOP missions by JTS. It also contains a lot of model and texture improvements made mainly by Vilas (Thanks for help mate!).

Changelog:

Added: 4 COOP missions by JTS (Escape part 1,2,3,4)
Changed: "BrokenNVGoggles" no longer occupies NVG/Binoc slot
Changed: Improved init phase on client-part of Blowout module
Changed: "fn_dzn_breathfog" - speed of breathfog has been decreased (to prevent weird looking effect when wind is strong)
Changed: "fn_dzn_snowfall" - no longer requires is in building check pre-compiled
Changed: Lowered strength of ambient colour module effects (Effect: Namalsk cold color, Effect: Namalsk default gray color)
Changed: Finalized the way mutants work in MP (everything should be correctly visible and broadcasted now - but again, it requires a functions manager for MP)
Changed: Lowered zombie damage
Changed: Several other little things in ns_modules.pbo
Changed: Few minor details on sat texture for Namalsk
Changed: Few minor details on surface texture for Namalsk (Tara island and some other locations have more grass now)
Changed: Balance changes in different campaign missions
Fixed: Several objects positions on Namalsk
Fixed: A LOT of issues related to the custom models (geometries, shadows, textures), used by Namalsk, making them less exploitable, safer and better looking (Credits goes mainly to Vilas for help!)
Fixed: An issue at the start of Blowout module (client-part)
Fixed: An issue with "missing static object" for campaign mission 1,2,4,22a (SP and MP) (caused by waypoint attached to map object, which are constantly changed by map updates)
Fixed: An issue with mission 5 (MP) not being playable (only intro-scene previously)
Fixed: An issue with (not-game-breaking - appears only when ns_dayz present) mission dependency on ns_dayz addon in mission 6,7a,7b,8,10,22a (SP and MP)
Fixed: Minor script issue when entering Vorkuta in 10th mission (MP)
Fixed: Issues at the start of mission 12 and on Sabre point (MP)
Fixed: Part of 12 mission has been redone for MP version to be more logical and enjoyable from 2-player perspective (MP)
Fixed: Issues at the start of mission 13 (MP)
Fixed: Data download from mission objective laptop should always work now (MP)
Fixed: Issues at the start of mission 15, issue with AI often not following their waypoints and improved mission flow to support 2-player perspective (MP)
Fixed: Init of mission 17 (MP)
Fixed: False notification about player not following orders in mission 18 (MP)
Fixed: Minor sync issues in mission 18,20,21,22a,22b (MP)
Removed: Redundant data in ns_modules.pbo

+ Contains all previous changes from the previous 2.X updates, more info about them here http://download.nightstalkers.cz/ns2/nc_changelog.txt.

List of files (nc_pathfinder4_full.7z):

\@NC\Addons\namalsk.pbo
\@NC\Addons\namalsk.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns2.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns2.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_anims.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_anims.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_fraction.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_fraction.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_missions.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_missions.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_modules.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_modules.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_music.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_music.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_mutants.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_mutants.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_plants.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_plants.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_rocks.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_rocks.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_sounds.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_sounds.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_ui.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_ui.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\logo_arma2nc_ca.paa
\@NC\mod.cpp
\Keys\NST.bikey
\MPMissions\01escape.namalsk.pbo
\MPMissions\02escape.namalsk.pbo
\MPMissions\03escape.namalsk.pbo
\MPMissions\04escape.namalsk.pbo

List of files (nc_pathfinder4_update.7z):

\@NC\Addons\namalsk.pbo
\@NC\Addons\namalsk.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns2.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns2.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_missions.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_missions.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_modules.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_modules.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\logo_arma2nc_ca.paa
\@NC\mod.cpp
\MPMissions\01escape.namalsk.pbo
\MPMissions\02escape.namalsk.pbo
\MPMissions\03escape.namalsk.pbo
\MPMissions\04escape.namalsk.pbo

Installation:

Extract content of the downloaded archive into your Arma II OA folder and confirm overwrite (if you are using update package).

Launch Arma II OA with -mod=@NC parameter.

Download:

Namalsk Crisis, Update 2.4 [any/none to v1.15.4], 709MB, 7z archive

nightstalkers.cz ftp

Namalsk Crisis, Update 2.X -> 2.4 [v1.15.x to v1.15.4], 288MB, 7z archive

nightstalkers.cz ftp

Also, more info here http://www.nightstalkers.cz/en_index_nc.php?menu=en_nc_down - download section was redone completely so it will hopefully will be more clear about what you need to download etc. :)

Enjoy!

Sumrak,

leader and creator of Namalsk Crisis campaign & Nightstalkers: Shadow of Namalsk modification

sumrak@nightstalkers.cz

http://www.nightstalkers.cz

http://twitter.com/#!/Sumr4k

Most welcome - cheers :bounce3:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

PS: it is impossible to view the sliding tabs content on your website cause when I want to view it I get redirected to the Steam "buy Arma 2" page. Might want to take a look into that.

Edited by Guest

I just finished the campaign! It's amazing! The most atmospheric missions I have ever played in Arma 2! There were some issue like friendly AI (my teammates were retarded) and enemy AI (enemies are too accurate), but I guess that's more of a A2 issue.

I loved the ending, even though I didn't really understand what happened to the object A1 squad? And I couldn't find the information in Awakening in Hell mission....

This was an awesome experience, and I really hope you make something as awesome as this for Arma 3!

Really loving the campaign, especially the mission im on now (full impresion when i complete it). Though i have a quick question.

In the mission aftermath, when you steal the hind, i don't get any new task (it just says extract and it's green, like it is completed) but it's not a problem, because i follow some waypoints, and get to 3 ships, but once im there nothing happens, tried landing, and talking to the 2 guys on the main ship, but nothing. Anyway, that's not really the problem, just pointing out to you, but what i want to know, is that the end of the mission? If yes then i can just continue on the next one, but if there's more to it I would hate to miss out on some more hind action, rarely get to play with it in any mission.

Anyway, can the saves from old version of campaign create any issues, because I didn't start over, just jumped in the mission number 12 and continued, all the mission untill now worked flawlessly.

Im talking about mp campaign.

EDIT: Nevermind, I tried it few more times, and ending triggered. Not sure what did it, but this time i went straight for the extraction. Maybe I needed to get there faster, or follow waypoints more closely, or it's neither of those, anyway, i just wanted to let you know the mission is working, and it was a false alarm.

Edited by Gwynbleidd

Thanks all!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

As always, thanks Foxhound! :)

As for the ns website, I will make it more clear that you need to click on the actual box, not on that steam game link.

I just finished the campaign! It's amazing! The most atmospheric missions I have ever played in Arma 2! There were some issue like friendly AI (my teammates were retarded) and enemy AI (enemies are too accurate), but I guess that's more of a A2 issue.

I loved the ending, even though I didn't really understand what happened to the object A1 squad? And I couldn't find the information in Awakening in Hell mission....

This was an awesome experience, and I really hope you make something as awesome as this for Arma 3!

Thanks :) Glad you like it. I will try my best in a3, but it wont be an easy task since these things take patience and A LOT of time, but I've learned a lot last years with a2 and nc, so the development cycle should be smoother :p

As for A1 squad, none really know exactly, but I think NAC knows a bit, have you tried to obtain the password to NAC HQ?

Really loving the campaign, especially the mission im on now (full impresion when i complete it). Though i have a quick question.

In the mission aftermath, when you steal the hind, i don't get any new task (it just says extract and it's green, like it is completed) but it's not a problem, because i follow some waypoints, and get to 3 ships, but once im there nothing happens, tried landing, and talking to the 2 guys on the main ship, but nothing. Anyway, that's not really the problem, just pointing out to you, but what i want to know, is that the end of the mission? If yes then i can just continue on the next one, but if there's more to it I would hate to miss out on some more hind action, rarely get to play with it in any mission.

Anyway, can the saves from old version of campaign create any issues, because I didn't start over, just jumped in the mission number 12 and continued, all the mission untill now worked flawlessly.

Im talking about mp campaign.

EDIT: Nevermind, I tried it few more times, and ending triggered. Not sure what did it, but this time i went straight for the extraction. Maybe I needed to get there faster, or follow waypoints more closely, or it's neither of those, anyway, i just wanted to let you know the mission is working, and it was a false alarm.

Thanks, I'm glad its working, let me know if you have any more problems as you continue.

I will take a look on triggers to see what could be done in 15-MP version.

I did everithing. destroied tunguska, kiled guards, obtainet strange gun, obtained, that device thingy, destroied hind, and so. Only thing that failed is <get to the dam>, but that i have no influence on as it marks failed as soon as mission starts.

So i have all objectives marked as finished, but the mission doesnt end, and no new objective shows.

Thanks :) Glad you like it. I will try my best in a3, but it wont be an easy task since these things take patience and A LOT of time, but I've learned a lot last years with a2 and nc, so the development cycle should be smoother :p

As for A1 squad, none really know exactly, but I think NAC knows a bit, have you tried to obtain the password to NAC HQ?

No, I tried to collect info in Awakening from Hell and in Object A2, but I couldn't find it (searched everything)....

Edited by TSAndrey

I did everithing. destroied tunguska, kiled guards, obtainet strange gun, obtained, that device thingy, destroied hind, and so. Only thing that failed is <get to the dam>, but that i have no influence on as it marks failed as soon as mission starts.

So i have all objectives marked as finished, but the mission doesnt end, and no new objective shows.

I have been trying to repro this situation many times in both mp and sp versions without any luck. Are you using newest possible version of Namalsk Crisis?

Can you try it if it is happening in different order of completing the objectives?

No, I tried to collect info in Awakening from Hell and in Object A2, but I couldn't find it (searched everything)....

Try to check A2 again :)

Try to check A2 again :)

I checked everything: every floor, every room, every soldier, every object. I couldn't find anything. And the marked spot in Awakening from Hell only points to a small post object on a hill next to a village, I checked both, nothing was there. Could you give me a hint or tell me how to find it?

I checked everything: every floor, every room, every soldier, every object. I couldn't find anything. And the marked spot in Awakening from Hell only points to a small post object on a hill next to a village, I checked both, nothing was there. Could you give me a hint or tell me how to find it?

All I can say you haven't clearly looked on all possible places in A2 :) Search for documents on some table in the middle floor of A2.

All I can say you haven't clearly looked on all possible places in A2 :) Search for documents on some table in the middle floor of A2.

I found it, it seems like the activation was a bit buggy (you need to find the right scrolling spot)! Very nice NAC story...

Finished the mp campaign without any serious bugs, only thing wrong with this campaign is that it isn't longer :D (and I don't mean it's short). I don't really know what to say, that hasn't been said already about how good the campaign is, but if I had to pick few things, that make this campaign really stand out, it's the awesome atmosphere, fitting music, and really diverse missions with a rich backstory to it, so it pretty much didn't get old/boring for a moment.

Anyway, in the a2 underground taking the documents is pretty hard, if you made it hard on purpose, so we don't find them easily, maybe it wouldn't be bad idea to hide them better somewhere, in not so obvious place (for example at the end of the tunnel that leads to strelok stache, or behind some boxes in area that looks unimportant), but make it easy to pick them up, because I saw them few times, tried to pick them up, but without luck, and just thought to myself, nah that's probably not it.

Also in that mission, tamika does not need to set the other player free, after a few seconds he is untied automatically, and you can walk around the underground unarmed, nac won't shoot you. (not sure if this is a bug, or not, just letting you know in case you don't)

Tara assault was looking quite impressive, and it really feels like you are part of huge assault, but it's basically unplayable. I had 7-11 fps on i5 3570k. Luckily since I was part of huge assault, 1-2 soldiers don't matter much, friendlies pretty much steamrolled through entire island. Maybe you could tone down the scale just a tiny bit, or try to optimize it somehow?

Aftermath with the hind, kinda feels more like cutscene then a mission, especially if you try on singleplayer. It would be awesome if you added at least one task before extraction, because how often do you get the chance to fly a hind?

Anyway, keep in mind, these are just a suggestions, you don't even have to consider them, it's your campaign after all, and it's awesome as it is now, looking forward to your next project in ARMA 3 :)

Just one more question.

I noticed there is escape IIa and escape IIb, what's the difference, and is it possible to escape somehow? After I failed escaping, it occurred to me that I might be able to survive the nuclear strike, deep down in A2 underground. But it appears A2 is destroyed...

Finished the mp campaign without any serious bugs, only thing wrong with this campaign is that it isn't longer :D (and I don't mean it's short). I don't really know what to say, that hasn't been said already about how good the campaign is, but if I had to pick few things, that make this campaign really stand out, it's the awesome atmosphere, fitting music, and really diverse missions with a rich backstory to it, so it pretty much didn't get old/boring for a moment.

Anyway, in the a2 underground taking the documents is pretty hard, if you made it hard on purpose, so we don't find them easily, maybe it wouldn't be bad idea to hide them better somewhere, in not so obvious place (for example at the end of the tunnel that leads to strelok stache, or behind some boxes in area that looks unimportant), but make it easy to pick them up, because I saw them few times, tried to pick them up, but without luck, and just thought to myself, nah that's probably not it.

Also in that mission, tamika does not need to set the other player free, after a few seconds he is untied automatically, and you can walk around the underground unarmed, nac won't shoot you. (not sure if this is a bug, or not, just letting you know in case you don't)

Tara assault was looking quite impressive, and it really feels like you are part of huge assault, but it's basically unplayable. I had 7-11 fps on i5 3570k. Luckily since I was part of huge assault, 1-2 soldiers don't matter much, friendlies pretty much steamrolled through entire island. Maybe you could tone down the scale just a tiny bit, or try to optimize it somehow?

Aftermath with the hind, kinda feels more like cutscene then a mission, especially if you try on singleplayer. It would be awesome if you added at least one task before extraction, because how often do you get the chance to fly a hind?

Anyway, keep in mind, these are just a suggestions, you don't even have to consider them, it's your campaign after all, and it's awesome as it is now, looking forward to your next project in ARMA 3 :)

Just one more question.

I noticed there is escape IIa and escape IIb, what's the difference, and is it possible to escape somehow? After I failed escaping, it occurred to me that I might be able to survive the nuclear strike, deep down in A2 underground. But it appears A2 is destroyed...

Good to hear, thanks again! :)

Will take a look on positioning documents better and Tamika can set free other player even by simply not walking directly into him, just walking few meters near.

-

I was thinking about this and will probably balance the mission so there are less units but still the progress and balance stays the same.

-

Not many times I know :D maybe extraction of crew onto carrier would be interesting, but not sure, if doable at this point (give the resources put mainly into my next project).

-

Its basically the same, the only difference is that you have the secret intel available in diary (looted in the underground mission before). Yup, A2 collapsed shortly after Tamika left the underground as it was sabotaged by the assault team, which rescued Tamika.

Hello, i'm trying that campaing and I like it a lot!!, for me is scarier than the original stalker, (i'm not saying that the original stalker is bad, but the amosphere here is very scary in comparison, and the inability to move like the original stalker do the job harder. Nice job :D.

But I'm having troubles killing the bloodsuckers can you guys give me some tips?, because I'm in the mission 7 Jamming and I had troubles killing the 3 bloodsuckers in Vorkuta, I had to go up stair in the nearest building next to the objective and kill the 2 of 3 bloodsuckers by shooting one entire mag in their head (well... their eyes xD), and the last of the bloodsuckers I had to throw 2 granades to him... But I have torubles killing only one, en the mission 6 the first one I killed him in the stairs in the building I get up with a saiga. And the other one I was lucky...