Sign in to follow this  
Sumrak

Arma 2: Namalsk Crisis

A new map from you ?

Release this year ?

Great !

:p ;)

Cant wait to see some screenshots or maybe even a video !

Well, I didn't say anything exact :D but there will be something, soon :)

Are mutants spawned by the module added to garabage collector?

Or removed at some point

They are removed, when they are too far from the position of player.

How are the mutants damage handled? They do not seem to register as a "hit". If I try to add an eventhandler for "hit" (will damaged work? i hope it does not use setdamage) it will never trigger when injured by mutants. Any workarounds?

E:

seems like "dammaged" doesn't work either.

Is there no way to handle when the unit gets damaged by mutants?

Edited by cuel

How are the mutants damage handled? They do not seem to register as a "hit". If I try to add an eventhandler for "hit" (will damaged work? i hope it does not use setdamage) it will never trigger when injured by mutants. Any workarounds?

E:

seems like "dammaged" doesn't work either.

Is there no way to handle when the unit gets damaged by mutants?

it uses setDamage :o, anyway have you tried HandleDamage too?, it will probably won't work too, maybe you could try checking unit damage (in some loop) and on change, try to check, if there is any mutant around that unit - if think, this could work somehow

Edited by Sumrak

Tried your suggestion and it kind of works except that the mutants will still attack the player when he's down. Tried addweapon "mut_heart" but they still got time to attack before check if the player has it or whatever.

Edited by cuel

Is this somehow broken with the latest patch? i enabled the mod again but get errors and cannot select any "Men" class?

Sorry i cannot remember the errors, but will update when i try again.

Is this somehow broken with the latest patch? i enabled the mod again but get errors and cannot select any "Men" class?

Sorry i cannot remember the errors, but will update when i try again.

I've tried it with the latest patch, both CO and NON-CO versions and everything seems to be working without problems. Try to check, if anything else is working correctly, if you have some other modifications running with NC, try to separate them from NC, there may be some conflicts (however there shouldn't be any).

Sorry to bring back this old thread if you don't want it, but I am seriously stuck on mission 6, awakening in @#!*% .

I get to this outpost with a working Radar and I find a laptop in a tent and a box with a phone type thing in it but I get no option to interact. I try and go to the mission objective 2 village to find some documents but I die of radiation poisoning before I can get there. Should I search vorkuta? It is really big to search in the fog/dark etc.

I would really appreciate some help with this mission. I am loving the campaign, just annoying being stuck when it's really starting to take off.

Edited by MiG_Pilot

Okay never mind:) I disabled COSLX and all is well:D Such an amazing campaign!!

I think I may have found another bug type thing:

In mission 7 I think it is scrambler or scramble, after disabling the Radar south of Lubjansk I figure I will have a look around Lubjansk for supplies. I find 2 Bloodsuckers and kill them and then I stumble across a parked BTR-90 in perfect condition! Drivable too! Did you intend for this? Obviously it made getting to the west side of Namalsk very easy:) If you did not intend, it is probably a bug with a mod I may have installed not your amazing campaign:P

Thanks for a brilliant campaign!! I am up to mission 19 and loving it so much!

Edited by MiG_Pilot

Hey Sumrak, nice addon you got, should deserve some more fame :D. Well, I've been playing around with the mutants and zombies in the editor with custom spawns and what not. I'm wondering how MP friendly this is (they seem to be from what I've read) compared to Celery's zombies or Charon's not so MP-friendly and outdated zombies. Can the zombies also climb ladders and what not? I might plan to make missions on this some time in the future once I get time. Its only the bloodsucker that can run if I'm correct? For the zombie class.

Okay never mind:) I disabled COSLX and all is well:D Such an amazing campaign!!

I think I may have found another bug type thing:

In mission 7 I think it is scrambler or scramble, after disabling the Radar south of Lubjansk I figure I will have a look around Lubjansk for supplies. I find 2 Bloodsuckers and kill them and then I stumble across a parked BTR-90 in perfect condition! Drivable too! Did you intend for this? Obviously it made getting to the west side of Namalsk very easy:) If you did not intend, it is probably a bug with a mod I may have installed not your amazing campaign:P

Thanks for a brilliant campaign!! I am up to mission 19 and loving it so much!

Glad to hear that, thanks! :)

Probably forgot to lock this btr-90, the only thing you should be able to drive is old uaz with a fuel just for the ride around radar stations :)

Hey Sumrak, nice addon you got, should deserve some more fame :D. Well, I've been playing around with the mutants and zombies in the editor with custom spawns and what not. I'm wondering how MP friendly this is (they seem to be from what I've read) compared to Celery's zombies or Charon's not so MP-friendly and outdated zombies. Can the zombies also climb ladders and what not? I might plan to make missions on this some time in the future once I get time. Its only the bloodsucker that can run if I'm correct? For the zombie class.

Thanks! Mutants seems to be working from my tests, however they were not really designed in multiplayer, so, I can't guarantee that everything will work as in singleplayer. I believe zombies should be able to use ladders, however I can't remember seeing them to do that, they were able to chase me in buildings with defined paths for ai, so I guess, they should be able to use ladders too. Yes, zombies are slow with special animation and bloodsuckers are fast, mostly invisible and deadly creatures :)

Hello !

First, thanks to nightstalkers.cz for great job !

But...I have a big problem. My game freeze (don't respond) when loading mission No. 6 (Awakening in hell). After watching AAN news about blackout at Bering Sea, my monitor screen goes black. Restarting the game doesn't help :(

Any ideas ? Thanks in advance !

PS: I have only ARMA II 1.05 (without OA). Postpone process set at low as recommended.

EDIT: problem solved. I just have to update game to ver 1.07

Edited by Myszkin

I'm trying to make a mission using this excellent mod at the moment but am having slight problems.

I'm trying to script it so that the player has to turn the power on using a generator (Which will turn the laboratory lights on also) before they can download files from a computer.

At the moment I have this in the generators initialisation lines:

_genAct = generator addAction ["Switch on generator", "generator.sqf"]

And this is the SQF

_gen = _this select 0

_caller = _this select 1

_id = _this select 2

_gen ns_aii_l_status=1;

_gen removeAction _id;

Can anyone tell me where I've gone wrong in regards to restoring of power? I've obviously got the AII module down also

Hey Sumrak; thanks for great mod in Namalsk Crisis.:cool:

Have been playing co-op with a buddy. I died right at the end of Mission3 and seemed to fall over the line that triggered the end of the mission and the start of Mission 4. Now every time I start mission 4 I'm spawned "dead" - in that I am on the ground partially upside down and can't look anywhere. Tried to force a respawn from the menu, but didn't work. Tried to get killed by friendly fire, didn't work. I'm guessing something got set in the save game because I tried replaying mission 3 and same problem. I'm loathe to do mission 1 and 2 again - they take ages.

Wondering if anyone knows a way to deal with this issue?

^^^^^

Grimwald,

Go back and restart Mission 2. As soon as it loads, Lf (Shift) and Numeric pad (-) then type (endmission)

This will start you up in Mission 3

Thanks for response Kommiekat. I will try that tonight (after I get a num-pad, I run one of those mechanical keyboards without one at the moment).

If it fails, in the sense that I keep spawning "dead", I'm guessing that I'll have to delete save games and start again. :confused:

Thanks for response Kommiekat. I will try that tonight (after I get a num-pad, I run one of those mechanical keyboards without one at the moment).

If it fails, in the sense that I keep spawning "dead", I'm guessing that I'll have to delete save games and start again. :confused:

Dude, extended keyboards should not cost you that much.

Borrow your buddy's board and you can get it done quicker.

Was getting numpad anyway, wireless one so I can have it on the left. Endmission didn't help so I deleted save game and we restarted. Thanks for tip, though. :-)

Holy crap Sumrak. I put down a mutant module, set the time to 3 am, turned up the fog and made the weather stormy, and gave myself a rifle with a flashlight and 3 mags. Result = Scariest Arma moment in my life!

You have done such an awesome job with the atmosphere on the map and with the zombies! I was walking down the railway tracks scanning around with my rifle and all of a sudden two red eyes come running at me full speed. I ran like hell!! Totally awesome job, well done. Also the campaign is great so far. :ok:

How, if there is a way, can one control the spawn radius and quantity of the mutant module?

I'm finding that there's a bit too many mutants in the game, for my taste, when ns_mut_stopspawn =0; And would like to tone it down a bit, or make it limited to an area (preferably both).

Could anyone give me some tips on mission 18?

I'm having a lot of trouble avoiding detection following the path suggested in the briefing. :-(

Patrols seem pretty dense plus my NPC-allies are trigger happy fools, particularly the designated marksman who ought to know better given he doesn't have a silenced weapon, that I need to keep alive. PM or email would be nice.

Hey guys. Another Question.

I've just tested co-op on the mission I'm trying to make and the Zombies aren't visibly to the other player who joins my host. Has anyone had this issue, or is there some coding that is required? The player also could not see the ambient life (boars) that were wandering around, too. The Zombies could clearly see him, though, and even inflict damage/kill his unit. So I'm at a bit of a loss.

Using: Namalsk Crisis, DAPStalker, ACE, CBA, C1987_G3, Vilas AK pack, RH Pistol, RH SMG.

I posted here because the zombies are the Namalsk ones.

Holy crap Sumrak. I put down a mutant module, set the time to 3 am, turned up the fog and made the weather stormy, and gave myself a rifle with a flashlight and 3 mags. Result = Scariest Arma moment in my life!

You have done such an awesome job with the atmosphere on the map and with the zombies! I was walking down the railway tracks scanning around with my rifle and all of a sudden two red eyes come running at me full speed. I ran like hell!! Totally awesome job, well done. Also the campaign is great so far. :ok:

Thanks! :)

How, if there is a way, can one control the spawn radius and quantity of the mutant module?

I'm finding that there's a bit too many mutants in the game, for my taste, when ns_mut_stopspawn =0; And would like to tone it down a bit, or make it limited to an area (preferably both).

Unfortunately not.

Could anyone give me some tips on mission 18?

I'm having a lot of trouble avoiding detection following the path suggested in the briefing. :-(

Patrols seem pretty dense plus my NPC-allies are trigger happy fools, particularly the designated marksman who ought to know better given he doesn't have a silenced weapon, that I need to keep alive. PM or email would be nice.

Patrols shouldn't that dense, anyway, you could try to leave your team members on the starting point, let them hide, without shooting and then go onto mission objective alone. I did not have problems in this mission during testing I think, not really with AI too, do you have any mods (ace, ai mods) enabled? because for example with ACE, gameplay changes A LOT ... AI seems to be smarter :D so it can possibly make some missions different / harder than they should be.

Hey guys. Another Question.

I've just tested co-op on the mission I'm trying to make and the Zombies aren't visibly to the other player who joins my host. Has anyone had this issue, or is there some coding that is required? The player also could not see the ambient life (boars) that were wandering around, too. The Zombies could clearly see him, though, and even inflict damage/kill his unit. So I'm at a bit of a loss.

Using: Namalsk Crisis, DAPStalker, ACE, CBA, C1987_G3, Vilas AK pack, RH Pistol, RH SMG.

I posted here because the zombies are the Namalsk ones.

Although I did not really focused much on MP during making mutants scripts, we've tested them and they are basically working (prob not really optimized for mp, but if you don't have lags, it should be okay), have you tried some more basic tests? (Because if you don't see even the ambient life, that's weird)

Sumrak

Namalsk Crisis

version v1.15

"Update 2" aka "Pathfinder"

It's been a while since I released something and altough work on my next big project is in progress (yeah, that coming soon on my website is actually not this update, nor DayZ: Namalsk (but be sure to check that!), there are few must do's for my currently released work.

My test island Namalsk once again had an opportunity to show its strength!

This time was my primary goal of this relatively quick release to test the experience from the better terrain grid, AI and objects and the overall AI interaction with the environment!

Namalsk got a lot of fine things, campaign got polished and some new things were added to the modification! (see below)

This is Namalsk Crisis, Update 2 aka "Pathfinder"!

dzn_image124_small.jpg dzn_image073_small.jpg dzn_image096_small.jpg dzn_image039_small.jpg dzn_image017_small.jpg

(for more pictures please visit http://www.nightstalkers.cz/en_index_dn.php?menu=en_dn_screens (over 130 pieces!))

Update description

First of all, this update is mainly focused on the improving gameplay and less on fancy stuff, anyway, few major things to talk about: Namalsk Crisis campaign, Namalsk island and Shadow of Namalsk features.

I will start with Namalsk Crisis campaign changes..

Because of changes made on Namalsk (will talk about it later), the whole campaign was made compatible with it (mainly objects positions and absolute positions in scripts). The next change is that I've tried to focus on the overall challenge vs crazyness of several missions and so several missions were a bit modified. There has been also changes in cooperation version of Namalsk Crisis campaign, making it a bit better again (but it is still highly experimental). Of course, while going through all missions, I took a look also on some spelling errors and improved some scripts to behave better. Hopefully these improvements and fixes will make the campaign even more solid. There has been several reports about difficulty or broken missions etc. caused by using some mods, which affect default AI behavior, as I said several times, I do not recommend playing the campaign with them. Campaign has been created and tested under vanilla versions and making the behavior same even with AI mods is almost impossible in some cases.

Then there are Namalsk island changes..

Improving Namalsk was my dream for a very long time.. Several broken, not compatible or older lowres things. The more I worked on my next map, the more I wanted to repair what I have left released. So finally, about a month ago, I simply started with redoing some major gamebreaking things on Namalsk! And results are here - I've totally changed the terrain grid, the old one from OFP Namalsk version is gone for good and replaced with the ultra detailed terrain grid, which makes Namalsk better in gameplay and it also change a lot its look! The next and very major things were bugs in objects. The most noticable is the addition of paths and positions for AI for all custom objects! No more running into building to take a cover against AI! With these objects changes, there was also a lot of objects improved by adding better collision geometries and more penetrations materials. But that is not all at all! Because we have nice flashlights on weapons, we should also have nice lights on the every objects! This was previously bugged or not working at all because objects did not have materials at all or they had simple shaders, but since this update all custom buildings (and even the older ones by BIS) on Namalsk have applied super shader materials and so lights from cars and flashlights are working awesomely! With the changes of all materials, I've also took a look on a repairing stupid looking normal maps and removing most of the specular maps. When the buildings got the fresh air, I've been going through the overall AI accessibility of the locations on the island. There has been several changes in it - changing positions or even removing some smaller objects. The results are quite good, altough my goal was not to redo the whole locations, so you still need to take in mind, that Namalsk simply does have a bit detailed locations and so you may not turn your tank squad there, nor your AI mates (but your squad actually should be able roam in the undeground now!). Next things, which kept me worried was the transitions between the snow and normal landscape, so I took a look on it and improved those parts, I think, you will like it! With this change came also change of satellitle texture and surface mask. Altough I did not have time for redoing the whole satellite texture (but it would be of course awesome.. well maybe sometimes later), I've improved it on the several places, including that snow transition, also coastline & sea and added shadows under vegetation. There is completely new more interresting surface mask generated, so the landscape is even more interresting now. With the 2d change of coastline comes also the 3d change of the terrain there, which I've tried to make a bit more normal than it was with the previous grid. Okay, se we've got some really nice changes to island's core. Now some new things.. there are completely new roads, paths and locations, for example extended Seraja base and new military base under Nitija. I took a quick look also on the objects, which could be made even better and choosed candidates for the enterable state. SO, there are some new awesome enterable objects, including buildings surrounding the Seraja transmitter, farm houses and industrial objects. When we are on the object topic, I've also upgraded some buildings to its Arma II versions (including railway tracks), randomized some vegetation objects, which were not randomized at all and upgraded all rock models by Arma II versions. I recommend you to visit changelog section to read more about all the changes, this is just a glimpse! Of course, all these changes can have a small impact on the missions made on the island before this update, so please test it if everything looks okay and working fine, believe me, this update is worth updating your missions!

TL;DR Wall of text right? :D Namalsk got an awesome gameplay boost, old terrain removed (50 meters between vertexes), new added (6.25 meters), tons of little details added to the new terrain, AI can now enter every corner of the map, flashlights are working everywhere, everything does look better, new locations and objects added and you can even enter more buildings than ever before!

Also, be sure you will scout every corner of this new Namalsk, I've prepared the whole new set of easter eggs, some of them are referencing on my next big project! Find out what some information before any official information release! :)

So that would be Namalsk, now to the news around Shadow of Namalsk..

I've described many changes, which are connected to the Shadow of Namalsk already when I was talking about Namalsk, but I can mention for example that during the upgrading materials and overall upgrading object templates on the map, I was able to partially clean data files, which results in much smaller size of the main data files for Namalsk island. I've also changed completely models of the vegetation (trees to be precise), and fixing some visual bugs on them. The long wanted thing for AII undeground module was also implemented - module now tracks player's position and in case of entering the underground object, it turns off the ambient sounds and start looping ambient of the underground object. Of course, upon exiting, it will turn back the normal ambient sounds.

Screenshots & Videos

New things to see, follow these links!

http://www.nightstalkers.cz/en_index_dn.php?menu=en_dn_screens (screenshots, over 130 pieces!)

http://www.nightstalkers.cz/en_index_dn.php?menu=en_dn_vidka (gameplay videos)

And to give you an example how any complex object should look now:

http://download.nightstalkers.cz/dzn/images_tech/nasypka.jpg

http://download.nightstalkers.cz/dzn/images_tech/vez.jpg

http://download.nightstalkers.cz/dzn/images_tech/vys_budova.jpg

Changelog: (please note, that changelog probably does not contains everything as I had to make it smaller from the 400+ line bug feature fix list and also I definitely forgot on something too!)

Fixed some spelling errors in the campaign texts
Improved behavior of some campaign scripts
Changed respawn type in the coop version of campaign to BIRD
In the coop version of campaign, some operations were moved only on server (previously was sometimes something twice)
In the coop version of campaign, tasks & diary notes are now added and operational on the both sides (previsously was just on the main character)
Some situations in the coop version of the campaign are scripted now a bit differently than in its SP version (to support better mission flow)
Upgraded all mission objects and scripts for the newest version of Namalsk
Changed the basic structure of AII underground laboratory module
AII underground laboratory module now turn off ambient sounds when entering
Firestation, supermarket and other smaller details added into Vorkuta
WIP building in Vorkuta upgraded to Arma II WIP building
Enhanced some locations from the logical point of view
Added more holes in fences or normal fence models replaced with the broken ones
Enhanced the transition to snow, added more variety
Added new base around the Seraja transmitter
Added new base under Nitija mountain
Brensk village changed completely
Brensk railway station area made a bit bigger with more details
Added warehouse object near Alakit
Added more details on the whole island
Added sandpit model and used in Vorkuta
Some objects on Namalsk were still in its Arma 1 version, this was changed and I can say that Namalsk is really the Arma II island
The custom railway models replaced with Arma II models + railway track on the bridge model modified to fit the new railway models
Fixed some flickering issues on the objects
Fixed swimming issues above the ponds / lakes
Fixed wrong or bad looking mapping on some objects
White dots, partially seen on the distant lods (while AA on) of the vegetation models are finally gone
Upgraded most of the used rvmat to the supershaders to support per pixel lights
Default super shader material (nst\ns\default.rvmat) added to the faces without any material so lights are working there too
Changed most of the normal maps to be fainter and better looking
Removed most of the specular maps
Some objects enhanced to be better looking
A lot of geometries was redone with a lot of more details
Fixed some player -> objects collisions (problems with walking through doors etc.)
Added more penetration materials to the geometries
Added paths for AI to the all possible objects and created positions for AI
Changed brightness of the artifical ground objects above AII underground
Added roadway textures (=sounds) on even more objects (sound of the surface you walking on)
Fixed shadow lod issue on the hut_old02.p3d, moved into ns2 addon to arma1 folder under new name hut_old01.p3d (where converted arma 1 objects are located) and added super shader support (flashlight support)
More of the Arma 1 objects, not included in Arma 2 and still used by Namalsk, added to the mod files and added super shader support
Added interior for the seb_bouda_plech.p3d
Added interior for the seb_bouda1.p3d + fuctional doors
Added interior for the seb_bouda3.p3d
Added interior for the seb_mine_maringotka.p3d + fuctional doors
Added interior for the domek_podhradi_1.p3d
Added interior for the vys_budova.p3d -> was 2 objects in one model, now didived into vys_budova_p1.p3d and vys_budova_p2.p3d + functional doors
budova4.p3d changed to its arma 2 version (mil_barracks_i) - interior version
budova4_winter.p3d changed to its arma 2 version (same as previous), but it was also retextured so it fits better to the winter setting
Fixed shading issues on molovabud1.p3d
Fixed - penetration material for glass was not penetrable - changed to glassPlate
Fixed issues with some ladders
plot_provizorni.p3d replaced with the custom model, which is lower and so possible to cross using 'v'
plastic bollard had too high mass (10kg) making it pretty serious block for normal cars - transferred from arma data files to mod files and changed to 1 kg
Some models renamed, so their name corresponds more with the actual model
Added a lot of new classes for different objects
Arma II model A_AdvertColumn.p3d without geometry was transferred to the mod files and added all needed things to be working properly now
Upgraded the terrain grid of Namalsk, before - 50 meters between vertexes of the terrain, now 6.25 meters
A lot of nice details to the terrain grid added
Enhanced terrain detail on the coastline
Fixed some objects collisions
Too steep slopes modified to not be too steep or designed differently
Changed clutter (=grass) object parameters and the use of them in CfgSurfaceCharacters
Randomized sizes of the not randomized vegetation models (brings more variety)
More small spruces added to the forests
Spruce models upgraded, changed colors a bit (both winter and non winter version)
Replaced all arma 1 versions of the rocks with arma 2 models and small boulders size was randomized
Boulders field were cleaned a bit, looking more believable now
Overlapping road models were removed from the Namalsk <-> Tara crossing
Keypoints revamp, added more named locations
Some locations were made more compatible for AI - removing objects or chaging objects positions
Size of satellite texture and surface mask increased to 12800x12800
Surface mask was completely redone, adding more variety to the surface on Namalsk with more details
Minor fixes on the satellite texture + proper sea and coastline made
More variety was added to the snow tranistion - both satellite and surface mask changes
Added a bit of snow on the hill on Tara island
Added "shadows" under vegetation models on the snow (fits better to the almost white terrain)
Removed 2nd nonsense airfield (for AI)
Namalsk terrain surfaces were renamed - added prefix 'nam_*' ('snih' changed completely, to 'nam_snow')
Default time on Namalsk had wrong year, now changed to 2011
Removed some redundant data files for the island
Changed skybox textures for Namalsk
Proper bumpmaps were generated for the each surface texture, used by Namalsk
Added a faint midDetailTexture for Namalsk (previously without any midDetailTexture) 

Special Update 2 thanks

Aeious "BlackOuT" Killhound (testing, propagation)

Eawes (dev support, master of paths for AI, testing)

JTS (testing, propagation)

DayZ (the best way to get all island things tested :D)

And of course too all who were involved in the creation of this mod, see full credits in the v1.00 description here!

List of files for nc_pathfinder_full.7z:

\@NC\Addons\namalsk.pbo
\@NC\Addons\namalsk.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns2.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns2.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_anims.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_anims.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_fraction.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_fraction.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_missions.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_missions.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_modules.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_modules.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_music.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_music.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_mutants.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_mutants.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_plants.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_plants.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_rocks.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_rocks.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_sounds.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_sounds.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\Addons\ns_ui.pbo
\@NC\Addons\ns_ui.pbo.NST.bisign
\@NC\mod.cpp
\@NC\ns_classnames.pdf
\@NC\ns_modules.pdf
\@NC\readme_cz.txt
\@NC\readme_en.txt
\Keys\NST.bikey

List of files for nc_pathfinder_update.7z:

namalsk.pbo
namalsk.pbo.NST.bisign
ns.pbo
ns.pbo.NST.bisign
ns2.pbo
ns2.pbo.NST.bisign
ns_missions.pbo
ns_missions.pbo.NST.bisign
ns_modules.pbo
ns_modules.pbo.NST.bisign
ns_plants.pbo
ns_plants.pbo.NST.bisign
readme_cz.txt
readme_en.txt

Installation

Unfortunately with the problematic backward compatibility of model format, this update does not support classic Arma II, sorry! But it does not mean you can't play Namalsk Crisis, check http://www.nightstalkers.cz/en_index_nc.php?menu=en_nc_down, main Namalsk Crisis thread on BI forums (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?118731-Arma-2-Namalsk-Crisis) or any other community sites (http://www.armaholic.com/, http://armedassault.info/) for your options (version 1.10 is still supported) or https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-operation-arrowhead :)

There are two packages this time (one for the users, who already owns Namalsk Crisis and the second one for the users, who dont own Namalsk Crisis at all):

If you download the update package (nc_pathfinder_update.7z), then extract downloaded archive to your @NC\Addons\ folder (make sure it is properly updated on 1.10 version first)

If you download the full package (nc_pathfinder_full.7z), then extract downloaded archive to your Arma II OA root directory.

And of course, after installation, you can run it under Arma II: Combined Operations!

Download links

Namalsk Crisis, Update 2 aka Pathfinder [v1.10 to v1.15]

284MB

nc_pathfinder_update.7z, 7z archive

armaholic.com (Thanks to Foxhound!)

armedassault.info (Thanks to Old Bear!)

Namalsk Crisis v1.15, including ALL updates [FULL]

688MB

nc_pathfinder_full.7z, 7z archive

armaholic.com (Thanks to Foxhound!)

armedassault.info (Thanks to Old Bear!)

Edited by Sumrak