Sign in to follow this  
slatts

XH-60 blackhawk

But maybe it does have doorguns...... It might just be lower detectabilaty rather than expecting it to be invisible no?

i dont think its invisible, i just feel the role of this helis like say the MH-60, insert SF into places but away from enemy fire

the fact they used to this heli to get right into the compound was ballsy (i feel that such a helo would not be used so close to ground fire normally) and using a stealth heli was just so pakistan didnt get wind of the op

Thats why I think they must have been armed... (Btw not sure if I'm sounding argumentative I dont mean to be... Its a long boring day at work)

Anyway good luck with this dude. I'm always appreciative of new birds to fly!

lol pakistan wants to sell the debris to china, go google it.. its hilarious. america is all "wtf is going on?"

lol pakistan wants to sell the debris to china, go google it.. its hilarious. america is all "wtf is going on?"

A bit too late doing it so, but yes, nevertheless it's still a good wreck for REing.

...and using a stealth heli was just so pakistan didnt get wind of the op

They were on station for like 40 minutes, in an area pretty close to a military academy, and close to larger urban areas. There's no way the Pakistanis did NOT know about the operation. No way at all.

But indeed it is a 'low detection'-helicopter. The 'disappear into the ground clutter'-kind, and of course more silent than an ordinary UH-60. At least what's been disclosed this far.

no no no i mean coming over the border

im not that thick to think they wouldnt hear it from down the road :p

I know you're going in a bit of a different direction, but here's some sexy concept art to inspire you :)

http://radojavor.deviantart.com/art/Blackhawk-on-the-Hunt-208712305

also would you be OK with me taking a stab at my own interpretation? Been eyeing this helo and have got a few ideas and our models are probably going to be different anyways ;)

That's an amazing picture.

Oh wow that is a great picture,amazing amount of detail..

And what a silly question Contrails, of course you should try it if you want, you wouldn't be stepping on his shoes, the more interpretations the better, afterall, the more versions the more the community thrives.

Edited by NodUnit

course you can make it

its not like only one person makes an M4 pack ;)

use this thread if you want

best of luck :)

Apparently this 'Stealth' Black Hawk is identical to a regular UH-60, aside from a few modifications on its main and tail rotor to lessen noise.

None of these drawings are concrete, just what people theorize.

Apparently this 'Stealth' Black Hawk is identical to a regular UH-60, aside from a few modifications on its main and tail rotor to lessen noise.

Obviously that is not correct, the pictures of the wreckage suggest that at least the whole tail boom structure is different, not to mention the apparent use of more advanced materials as well as special coating.

you can have this on arma 2 ^^

Try to join a MP game running on a weak server,try to buy MH60,when it'll spawn it will look like the one on the photo :D

yea sorry i never really updated this, computer decided it didnt want to keep all my rubbish addons :P hard drive failure ftw

this didnt make it onto the external drive im afraid

Well... We can sure hope BIS decided to make something like this for ArmA3. :)

oooooooooooor you could re-start on zé project? :3